napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your expertise

sosoluvers

Good afternoon Dylan how are you today sir? I jus wanna start off by saying your videos are pretty much the reason why I watch YouTube, your advise should be law. Now then a lil about me very fast. 40 year old male, 5 11, 234lbs, chest 44.5" waist 44.75" hip 46" arm 14" leg 22.75" Body fat 28.9%. So I have been reading up on steroids for some time now, and watching your videos. I have been working out off and on for years now, and I am thinking about doing a cycle for the first time. I am a grampa at the age of 40, they both 3yo and since im a grampa, i dont want the grampa body right now lol. Your last video you said Body fat should be around 12-15%, so I am currently working on bring my BF to that %. Your video said test would be the best for a first timer and at 250-350? Is it a pill or INJECTION? how long would I run it?, and what PCT should I Get? And how would I run it ? what site should I go to to get the PCT? And is there anything else you think I should be on? I know I could get all my answers from all your great videos, but it would mean so much coming directly from the man lol. And I guess the Las thing is, I dont know where to get the test, I hear ppl get it on line, so what should I look out for when looking online for the gear? How do I know if I'm buying garbage? OK well sir I'm sorry for my email to be so long, I think your a great dude, and your subscribe button has been hit hard, again thank you for everything you do.

you have a long way to go until you get to 12-13 % so you need not worry about anything steroid related right now... thats quite a ways away... please dont email me for information on where to buy steroids either... thats very shady to do...

you should look at running a sarms cutting stack to help you accelerate your weight loss... thats what i would recommend... how old are you?

Top Bottom