napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout program

truongcoi

Does anyone post there workouts at all? Ive been doing a high volume workout for a month now. Basically 20 sets higher reps. I shoot for 20 reps per set. 90 second rest between sets. Once i hit 300 total reps ill add weight. Did this style once before and had huge gains. Unfortunately i was locked up last couple years and on quarantine so im just now getting back to it. Really like this style as im 44 now and this isnt quite as taxing on my body as heavier weights are. Ill do 20 sets for one muscle group then go to the next. My routine looks like this
Monday- dips and pullups
Tuesday- hanging leg raises and squats
Wednesday- off
Thursday- shoulder presses and chinups
Friday- ab roller and lunges
Saturday- barbell bicep curls and dumbell hammer curls
Barbell tricep presses dumbell tricep presses for total of 20 sets each muscle this routine really works well for me. I recover good from it as well. Is somewhat mentally challenging because 20 sets is long and hard to stay focused and really push yourself every set without falling off.

My workouts change on order/volume etc. every 6 weeks so i am always doing different things and i train a lot different since so much is cardio based... i rarely post any of my workouts anymore because it changes so frequently...

It all comes down to what works for you and figuring that out. I log all my workouts in a log book to reference and keep myself accountable

This should be specific to your needs sir. We all have different responses to different workouts on top of having different goals. I have always been on that switches things often because your body responds so much better if it is having different things thrown at it often as opposed to staying with the lifts and movements too long

Top Bottom