napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and Mk2866 (ostarine) cutting cycle

Muscle Mally

Im planning on doing using MK2866 sarms and Winstrol (winny) together to do use for the last cutting phase in my cut. I just thought i would like to hear some opinions on this and if i should also add in S4 to this cycle to get better results as well. Thoughts?

I plan on doing a 6 week cycle

Week 1: 50mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866
Week 2: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866
Week 3: 75mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 4: 100mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (Peak week leading into show) (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 5: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 6: 100mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 164.4 Pounds (mid cut right now otherwise I'm usually around 187 pounds in a bulk)
Body fat: 7%

true seven percent is local NPC stage ready not national level but freaking close

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And just so your aware under 8 calipers don't work any more you won't even get a reading at the navel

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

In all honesty you're gonna do what you're gonna do so I'll give you this tidbit of information to save you pain later on. At least add a trt level of testosterone ester doesn't matter unless pinning frequently is an issue. That hot mess you're planning will shut you down hard af and winny although great is a dht so I know you pretty boy physique guys are all hissy over your hair and beach shorts. You are too young for AAS period from a medical standpoint, but some people have to learn shit by trial and error. That shit you posted above without test is all error and you need aromasin for on and post cycle. Now that you have that don't ask shit else, don't pm me about what to take or where to get it. You appear to think you know something and or someone is fucking you over with their recommendations. I just told you what I did because plain and simple I'd rather see you walk away from this less wrecked than totally wrecked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom