napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who To Trust

First off I'm completely new to SARMs and pretty much came across them by accident. I was starting to do resesrch on a test E cycle. Was on EA website came across the pill form SARMs and just started googling them and after reading threads on forums come to find out that pill SARMs are most likely a scam and cannot be sure as to what you're getting. So now I'm researching liquid form SARMs.

So long story short i made a thread about a first SARM cycle I'm planning on running and Dylan and RickRock have helped me out with every question I've had and laid out the cycle the way it should be with links. It only takes a little bit of research and some.common senss on who to believe, take advice from, and where to buy from. I feel 100% confident that when i go to order my cycle from Sarmsx that i will not be getting ripped off. I honestly felt like EA was too good to be true. I don't know any of these guys personally, just how i feel after doing some basic research.

First off I'm completely new to SARMs and pretty much came across them by accident. I was starting to do resesrch on a test E cycle. Was on EA website came across the pill form SARMs and just started googling them and after reading threads on forums come to find out that pill SARMs are most likely a scam and cannot be sure as to what you're getting. So now I'm researching liquid form SARMs.

So long story short i made a thread about a first SARM cycle I'm planning on running and Dylan and RickRock have helped me out with every question I've had and laid out the cycle the way it should be with links. It only takes a little bit of research and some.common senss on who to believe, take advice from, and where to buy from. I feel 100% confident that when i go to order my cycle from Sarmsx that i will not be getting ripped off. I honestly felt like EA was too good to be true. I don't know any of these guys personally, just how i feel after doing some basic research.
You made the right decision brother!!

Great to hear. I'm lucky this was Bigb's first forum and we've stuck here as its more of a family here. I've ran only sarms from sarmsx, only great results.

Man gtfoh with that nonsense! we're not in competition with Tony,Boston loyd,or rich piana or any of those ass wipes that think they know Shit about drugs when they don't have a fucking clue! we're here to safety help people reach thier goals not push the limits of thier health by steroid abuse! this is why every one here will out live all of them as well as learn training,diet,and respect for the art of bodybuilding! We don't need or want thier publicity. We're a family here, not a bunch of sheep following a false messiah!

Good post.

Great to hear. I'm lucky this was Bigb's first forum and we've stuck here as its more of a family here. I've ran only sarms from sarmsx, only great results.

I've only read good things about sarmsx from people posting online which factored into my decision. I feel like the more educated/senior members on here are answering noobs questions with their health in mind and not $$$$.

I love everyone here and everyone i speak to.. I cant thank everyone enough for the things you are saying about me... Im not going to lie whatsoever but it made my eyes water... not to sound like a bitch, but it does... just to know what you all think of me... i know i do things at times that everyone may not agree with etc. but everyone knows where my heart really is... i dont hide anything... what you see is what you get... when i make live vlogs, i do it so everyone can see im not a character, im a real person, doing real things with real care... i dont just discuss anabolics, peds, health, diet, training but i do things on real life and that's because that is who i am.. im here for a reason and its to inspire, help, encourage and motivate.. look, like i said, i dont beat around the bush... i made big mistakes when i was younger that i paid a price for and because i have a second chance, i choose to use that in a way God wants.. I know he has put words in my mouth to give to others and i know i can help... i never bring this up, but if you knew how often people just in the gym stop me because they know me from here and ask me this and that and i sit and talk about life... not just this but life and i teach them how to be better people in general, how to be successful, how to treat others etc... i do this because i really care... listen, we all work, we all have to make money but i sacrifice a lot on top of that, i mean a lot... im a HUGE family guy and yet i still take time from my wife and my mom who are my entire world... everything i do is for them, revolves around them and about them... without them, there is no Dylan Gemelli, period yet i still do what i do every single day for everyone.. you realize i get up at 630 on the dot every morning... i start my day tweeting and facebooking quotes of the day to inspire, i answer hundreds of youtube comments, then hit cardio, then do videos, then go to the gym, then come back and am on the forum for hours on end, then i spend hopefully an hour with my wife and then guess what, im back on here, on top of running businesses as well... yet i manage because i love everyone and care for everyone... thats who i am period... i dont claim to be anything im not, i dont flaunt, i dont act cocky because im a humble guy... yes, i love nice things and i dress with class, so be it... i dont do drugs nor drink (aside from marijuana which is legal where i am) and i spend time also studying new studies and concepts to give to everyone... thats just what i do...

now, once again, i cant thank everyone enough for everything they have said for me... to know you feel that way about me, that deep, it means EVERYTHING to me... i cant put it into words but i mean it, i really really consider you all family... you know why... because you are... i exist to do this... to spread what i spread, to help, inspire and to love...

Good stuff!

absolutely awesome bro and trust me, and i stand by this a million percent... you will know the difference in quality, results and professionalism.. i cannot stress the importance of quality and more than that, trust... when you deal with scum, you get scum but when you deal with class then you get treated with class etc... that's with anything in life... i do whatever i can whenever i can to help everyone at all times and ensure that everyone is doing everything the right, safe and most effective ways possible...

absolutely awesome bro and trust me, and i stand by this a million percent... you will know the difference in quality, results and professionalism.. i cannot stress the importance of quality and more than that, trust... when you deal with scum, you get scum but when you deal with class then you get treated with class etc... that's with anything in life... i do whatever i can whenever i can to help everyone at all times and ensure that everyone is doing everything the right, safe and most effective ways possible...

That's completely evident to me because you have answered all my questions and i now feel 100% confident in any sarm cycle i would run thanks to your help.

That's completely evident to me because you have answered all my questions and i now feel 100% confident in any sarm cycle i would run thanks to your help.
thats what im here for and im beyond happy that i was able to help you.. now its time to get some gains!

I asked a really simple question about aromasin yesterday.I figured I'd get an answer within an hour.Within 15min Dylan himself answered the question.Now there was at least 50 other members qualified to answer that question but Dylan did.If he was only interested in making "sales" for sarmx would he do this?I don't think so.He genuinely fucking cares.I have been gifted a certain talent.I can pretty much tell whether you're a shitheel or an honest person.Don't ask me how I do it.This guy genuinely cares or he should get a fuckin Oscar!

In a hypothetical situation if Mr Huge was in trouble & asked Dylan for advice or help.Even after all the disgusting mean ass shit spewed from his mouth about Dylan,Dylan would still help him,because that's what he was meant to do.Could you say the same if the tables were reversed?

Shit, this post is stil going on ?? lol hahaha i started this so long ago

& your flippancy about it states that you never really gave a fuck what it came to be.This post that I am commenting to has douchebaggery written all over it.

I asked a really simple question about aromasin yesterday.I figured I'd get an answer within an hour.Within 15min Dylan himself answered the question.Now there was at least 50 other members qualified to answer that question but Dylan did.If he was only interested in making "sales" for sarmx would he do this?I don't think so.He genuinely fucking cares.I have been gifted a certain talent.I can pretty much tell whether you're a shitheel or an honest person.Don't ask me how I do it.This guy genuinely cares or he should get a fuckin Oscar!

In a hypothetical situation if Mr Huge was in trouble & asked Dylan for advice or help.Even after all the disgusting mean ass shit spewed from his mouth about Dylan,Dylan would still help him,because that's what he was meant to do.Could you say the same if the tables were reversed?
i really appreciate that brother... you guys that are around me every day know me by now... i go through any lengths possible to take care of everyone and i dont need thank you's, etc... i just want everyone to know how important they are to me and how much i care... people like to say things etc. when they don't even know a person... you are right, i would help tony if he needed it, regardless of what i felt about him because that's just who i am... if he or anyone else really needed me, i would be there for them... i am wired that way and i really do care about everyone as they were my own family... i really appreciate you taking the time to write this about me bro...

Top Bottom