napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who To Trust

I don't know or care to know the other guy "Dr. Huge" I haven't got anything against him other than his reckless representation of AAS use by showing guys who never PCT after a cycle and shit like that. I mean why wouldn't you want to take protective measures that are designed to help you? As far as the women... that's him, but he seems like a guy with zero sense of responsibility to others.
Dylan is, was and will continue to be straight up aces in my book. To even ask this if you've seen their videos is silly. Try EA then see what you think.

Dylan brought me back to a family that I turned my back on after suffering an injury and walking away from something I loved for 2 years! During that time I blew 2 decades of training and although I knew where I had been and tried to start back there, Dylan took the time to remind me where I am NOW and gave me safe, sound advice. I was pissed at his advice but, knew deep down inside he was right. Im back in it still today for following his, and others, advice on here and my wife and kids have their healthy dad back. Im adding years, not subtracting them! Its family here bro; not a product. Thats the difference. Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's the simple answer...

Dylan does not "own" sarmsx and merely endorses them. He puts his reputation on the line by doing so. For him to do that is huge. He spends enormous amounts of time helping everyone here.

The other guy who I won't even name is clearly in it for his own bottom line. He has the millionaire attitude and douche essence. It's obvious he is only about himself and could care less about the well being of his customers. He would probably sell DNP to his grandmother for a buck.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I can tell you one thing I definitly wouldnt trust a guy like Tony Huge of EA. He spreads VERY dangerous information some of it even out right lies to young guys even kids who dont know any better and they look up to him and its sad because the shit he does and the videos he makes cang get a LOT of people hurt. He is a piece of shit, most of his fans are only kids and way to young to be running cycles ect. He would sell sarms/gear/research chemicals and DNP to anyone with a credit card and its sickening.

I've seen Dylan and rick rock on these forums for a long time and all they have ever do is help people, they donate thier time and energy for the sake of others. They have a wealth of knowledge that you cannot put a price on and if I am going to trust anyone they would be the kind of people I would put my trust in.

Tony Huge makes videos solely to make a profit and promote his brand. The single fact that he promotes drugs like DNP and MENT to young guys that most likely have no business touching anything of the like and could seriously put thier health at risk is more than enough for me to not trust him. Even if I knew his products were legit I still wouldnt give that kind of guy a penny.

No comparison can even be made.. All I have to say is it's very rare these days to find people who truly care about others and thats what this community is about. Family.

Many people come to this board because they are getting fucked by EA's products. We see this ALL the time! This "feud" of sorts is getting stirred up by a certain youtuber who is sponsored by EA and by a few others. I have stuck on this board and I recommend Dylan's vids to people because Dylan actually gives a shit about people's health and his information is solid, he's not promoting recklessness. He's on here daily trying to sort out people's problems even if their problems were caused by their own stupidity. When I arrived here he was quick to help me out and answer all my PMs. He's proven to be a solid guy, on the other hand you have a guy who promotes shitty dieting while making up for it with DNP. lmao You draw your own conclusions. If you want to be an EA groupie, go ahead.... I'll be here with people that have a brain. lmao

you guys are just unbelievably awesome... i would respond to each one of you individually if i could... just know this... i read EVERY SINGLE LAST THING you all had to say and i just cannot put into words the appreciation, the humble feelings, and just the all out love i have for every one of you.. truly...

i want to say this... there is no feud... i love competition and it makes everything and everyone take it to another level... my problem is the person and what they stand for, what they come across like and what they are all about... there are guys out there i have no issue with whatsoever... i may not agree with what they say but they are not the type of people this guy is... if i am wrong about this, i would be a man, like i am with everything, not say it over a keyboard, but would look him in the eye and apologize but i am fairly certain i don't have to worry about that because even the best actors, the best wwe villains etc. do not do what he does... im sorry but i just can't agree with any of that behavior especially at his age.. if he was in his 20's, i could understand and i was quite similar but i despise the person i was then, i truly do and i will never, never, never be that guy again... its all in the past and i am what i am now because God brought me there and because that's who I want to be internally... i have NOTHING to prove, but everything to gain by helping everyone... i sleep so good at night knowing i have done whatever i can to save at least ONE person... even if its only one (although i hope its thousands and thousands and someday millions) but i can tell you this, he does not carry that kind of heart whatsoever... not saying everyone has to be the way i said i was but he is the complete opposite and represents everything i despise... i hate to say anything bad about a person... i dont mind saying what i feel about a product, ever, but i truly hate saying anything bad about people unless they truly deserve it... trolls and people like him... i just cannot hold back... so that would be up to you OP on what type of person you prefer..

Unbelievable.. shouldn't even be a question. Anyone with their head on straight and ANY common sense whatsoever knows what the deal is. This community of members is so great and it comes from the top. I've never seen another forum with culture and following of this one. Nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you have to do is youtube the reviews on EA's MK-677 and listen to these fools!
"Oh I had gains of 15 pounds and my strength went up"…after a 30 pills bottle!!!!!!
The most perfect example of what bullshit he is selling as we all know 677 takes 6 Months to see results in full!

Enough fuckin said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not going to lie whatsoever but it made my eyes water... not to sound like a bitch, but it does... ...

Your estrogen is probably a little high... Have you done bloods lately? Ha ha jk

Love you too bro....

There are 2 very accurate rules I've developed in the corporate world that apply here in an abstract sense.

1> People hire people like themselves
2> If you want to know the dynamics of a group, look at the head guy, as that will set the tone for the group/unit whatever.

Like I said, in an abstract sense, its very applicable here if you think about it.

omg... i've never heard of this Tony Huge guy but i went to YouTube before reading much of this thread and looked him up...

NO LIE - I watched 15 seconds of one video and had to turn it off...

I can't even stand looking at the guy much less the 15 seconds of garbage that came out of his mouth. He's so not the kind of person I can relate to that I'd take every single word out of his mouth with doubt and skepticism - even if were scientific fact! He could tell me the world is round I'm pretty sure I'd fucking doubt it!

Narcissist in every sense of the word. Just disgusting.

Top Bottom