napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who To Trust

There are 2 very accurate rules I've developed in the corporate world that apply here in an abstract sense.

1> People hire people like themselves
2> If you want to know the dynamics of a group, look at the head guy, as that will set the tone for the group/unit whatever.

Like I said, in an abstract sense, its very applicable here if you think about it.
thats really well said bro... seriously well said

OP, I haven't read all of the answers here but I've been on ISARMS long enough to know that many people have already come to Dylan's aid so to speak. I don't know a lot about EA or Tony Huge...except that I have a friend that likes his stuff...which is totally cool. What I'll say about Dylan is this...if you want to know WHO to trust, I'd say Dylan all day. The example I'd give is an easy one....if you're around this forum for a few days, you'll usually find a post saying something along the lines of I'm 21 and I want to do an AAS cycle. Dylan's answer is always the same...don't do it, you're too young. If he was all about money or whatever, he'd easily say sure...run DBOL kid and gain 30lb of water weight that'll disappear in a few months. My experience is that Dylan is always about whats best for the members, not best for himself. He helped teach this older guy a lot about AAS and how to do it safely...and even some of the things I thought he wasn't right on...time has proven he was and I was too stubborn to listen.

Well just to lighten the mood a bit here.... I'm surprised Dylan can use marijuana(legally in his state which is bullshit it should be legal everywhere) and still maintain such a disciplined diet. That my friend is courage that I am still seeking.

Well just to lighten the mood a bit here.... I'm surprised Dylan can use marijuana(legally in his state which is bullshit it should be legal everywhere) and still maintain such a disciplined diet. That my friend is courage that I am still seeking.

I smoke daily, it's also legal here in CALI

i dont go into hunger mode when i smoke anymore... i smoke heavy indicas and i either go into sleep mode or super creative mode brother... after all these years, i have the hunger thing well under control... also, the reason you get hungry is that it increases metabolism so when you dont eat when you smoke, you drop weight... fun facts... =)

Is that going to be a weight gain supplement for "bulking" I wonder?

Is that going to be a weight gain supplement for "bulking" I wonder?
its better than taking a "mass gainer" LOL with all the bull shit those are filled with... maybe thats why i never have appetite loss with tren or anadrol... i never thought of that! LOL but i dont smoke during the day so scratch that...

Dylan is a G, says it how it is. The good and the bad.
EA team would sell their souls for a buck

Good to know that I landed in the right forum, because I too was on the fence, thinking both sources of both info and SARMS were pretty much the same - UNTIL I saw one of Dylan's videos about how even just the amount of Test that most people run being way too much (anything more than 200mg/week is already "on").

That's when I realized that this is the place I'd rather be - where the site's owner actually gives a fuck about his viewers, and chooses safety and longevity FIRST.

I must say though, from a purely educational standpoint - I've still also learned from EA's videos, but more from his compadre - Trevor. That dude seems to know his shit much more than Dr. Tony Huge! And Trevor's also usually a 'bit' more of a voice of reason.

Good to know that I landed in the right forum, because I too was on the fence, thinking both sources of both info and SARMS were pretty much the same - UNTIL I saw one of Dylan's videos about how even just the amount of Test that most people run being way too much (anything more than 200mg/week is already "on").

That's when I realized that this is the place I'd rather be - where the site's owner actually gives a fuck about his viewers, and chooses safety and longevity FIRST.

I must say though, from a purely educational standpoint - I've still also learned from EA's videos, but more from his compadre - Trevor. That dude seems to know his shit much more than Dr. Tony Huge! And Trevor's also usually a 'bit' more of a voice of reason.

You are most defnitely in the right place my friend!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

its good to have you bro... i've already read a few of your posts and you have some great things to offer here and trust me, everyone here appreciates everyone... i know i do things different than many out there, actually pushing safety and moderation first as opposed to just blasting everything under the sun, but my first concern is health and longevity... you won't be running too many cycles without it and you will not be able to have gains and progression as you age if you are a complete mess from steroid abuse... it makes no sense whatsoever to be so reckless and i will not have it around me, period... im glad that you were able to see that... great to have you bro

its good to have you bro... I've already read a few of your posts and you have some great things to offer here and trust me, everyone here appreciates everyone... I know i do things different than many out there, actually pushing safety and moderation first as opposed to just blasting everything under the sun, but my first concern is health and longevity... You won't be running too many cycles without it and you will not be able to have gains and progression as you age if you are a complete mess from steroid abuse... It makes no sense whatsoever to be so reckless and i will not have it around me, period... Im glad that you were able to see that... Great to have you bro

amen to that!

I'm new to this site but not BBing. Became pro in 97 and won state in 02. SARMS are peeking my interest more and more primwarily due to Dylan G from this site and Tony H from EA. I saw Tony's videos first before coming across Dylan's and immediately knew Dylan knows his shit and Tony not so much. He is way to out their in his combinations and theories. I'll admit I tried their Slin and Arim-RX since I found it on Amazon pretty cheap and I can't say much about either. I did purchase some SARMS from different companies through other boards but I will definitely try ISARMS next and let you know my thoughts. I'm running a pretty intense cycle currently and just added some MK and GW to it at 12.5 and 10 per day. Third week on cycle and I went from 205 to 219 already at 5'8". Belly bloat is my only complaint but I'm doing test 500 per week, HGH 4-6 iu per day and weekends off, EQ at 600 per week, A-50 at25mgs every other day unless I'm training 2days in a row then each day. A Acid at 350 mgs per day and 700 on training days. Running a 16 week cycle then PCT. I'll be implementing some other SARMS closer to PcT and PCT itself. Unsure of which yet ones I want to switch to. I will say my favorite videos from Dylan are his stacking ones, my next cycle will be all SARMS most likely, hopefully with help from Dylan.

I can tell you I read a lot of reviews and forums and no one had anything bad to say about Dylan or the sarmsx product. So obviously you know who I ordered from.

you know what bro, im not even going to do this... im done talking about him or anyone else... i think he represents everything that is wrong with the bad part of society and all i can say is this... if your comfortable doing business with someone that acts the way he does, portraying women like he does, talking about all the things he has, how great he is, showing his complete lack of care for anyone but himself etc. then thats your choice... im not going to comment further because those guys like to be keyboard warriors, run their mouth while they hide etc... im far better than that... i can tell you this, the results from sarmsx do not lie... they speak for themselves and ive been doing this FAR LONGER than he has and i have a small grasp on what is real and what is not... your not going to find better quality than sarmsx... i stand by that a million percent.,.. he can go on and on about me however he likes... you are talking about two completely different people.. i have values.. im married, i love my wife, my family and im a dedicated person to everything i do... thats easy to see with the countless hours i spend helping people... you make your own decision bro... im not going to sit here and try to sway etc... all i can say is this, if you can't see the difference between the two people then that would be on you.. i am here to help anytime you need me.. im a loyal person and one that has ethics, morals and values... i don't even need to say anything about him because his actions speak far louder than words... not to mention the fact he encourages dnp use, steroid use etc. to what you could still call kids... encouraging 20 years olds to do that type of thing says enough... i have never met him, never talked to him and honestly, i do hope that his portrayal of himself online is just that, a portrayal but the way he behaves, its hard to think otherwise...

I'm completely new to this, I've ran injections and ph's in the past and did get away from all of that because I know how unhealthy it can be, but seeing this one statement from you tells me all I need to know that I've made the right choice with sarmsx.

I'm new to this site but not BBing. Became pro in 97 and won state in 02. SARMS are peeking my interest more and more primwarily due to Dylan G from this site and Tony H from EA. I saw Tony's videos first before coming across Dylan's and immediately knew Dylan knows his shit and Tony not so much. He is way to out their in his combinations and theories. I'll admit I tried their Slin and Arim-RX since I found it on Amazon pretty cheap and I can't say much about either. I did purchase some SARMS from different companies through other boards but I will definitely try ISARMS next and let you know my thoughts. I'm running a pretty intense cycle currently and just added some MK and GW to it at 12.5 and 10 per day. Third week on cycle and I went from 205 to 219 already at 5'8". Belly bloat is my only complaint but I'm doing test 500 per week, HGH 4-6 iu per day and weekends off, EQ at 600 per week, A-50 at25mgs every other day unless I'm training 2days in a row then each day. A Acid at 350 mgs per day and 700 on training days. Running a 16 week cycle then PCT. I'll be implementing some other SARMS closer to PcT and PCT itself. Unsure of which yet ones I want to switch to. I will say my favorite videos from Dylan are his stacking ones, my next cycle will be all SARMS most likely, hopefully with help from Dylan.
what do you mean hopefully? OF COURSE im going to help you... you let me know anytime you need my help and im here bro... i can help you enhance everything to the highest extent with the lowest amount of straing on your body period... just let me know and im happy to help... i appreciate your support bro

I'm completely new to this, I've ran injections and ph's in the past and did get away from all of that because I know how unhealthy it can be, but seeing this one statement from you tells me all I need to know that I've made the right choice with sarmsx.
thats awesome brother and im very happy to have you here! im always here if you need me, dont hesitate to let me know anytime you have further questions!

Top Bottom