napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

When you wait forever on a source

yeah sounds like excuses. sorry man, but scrubs will be scrubs

when he calls me I'm gonna ask for my $ back. I already know his bs he'll say... "oh I'll throw in free shit and send it tomorrow" BS he said that the past two times. I'm not being nice anymore and listening to bs, I'm going to make sure I get my $ back.

I doubt you'll get either and who's to say he doesn't fill your vials with grapeseed oil and mail it at this point. If you run into him in this small world take it from there. I hate the runaround the excuses and that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the stuff im running of his right now is solid. but I see what you guys mean, why I want to get my money back instead od his products

I saw we all pitch in and take advantage of the phurious "pay it forward" promo and help trenrage get his cycle back on track

That's king bud.there's a few of us that run bloods religiously. Need see what's going on.

I'm running his test p right now at 350 per week, I'm about to switch to his sust 250 and run 750 per week. How long should I wait to do bloods? Maybe I'll just do bloods on his test p right now since I've been running it and then do bloods on his sust later down the road..

I think I'm interested in robolics... I heard he has some really good tren and I seen his bloods on his test.
RoboTest250 / RoboBolon400

3200 not bad

7c6c548d855ccf3e3d43877c505e0fca.jpg
294103c454d8534f49a5ef22cc207315.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

or we shall see if he gets his shit I guess. im still looking for some lucky person to get my pay it forward

ever run his tren?

Running his tren ace and prop now usually run ace at 100mg ed not this stuff 100 eod is plenty and last order i sent money on thursday and got pack wensday less than a week total turn around for really good gear. And im not a rep or nothing like that just a very happy customer

And hes open source now i guess i started using him on evo when you had too get a ton of posts then pm someone for a recommendation.

How's the pip with the EQ at 400. Had robo gear in the past and was happy. Had a ton of pip on his tren but otherwise very happy.
Sorry it took me awhile to respond I had to google PIN lol.

Absolutely no pain at all.

The thought of me using his tren makes my balls shrivel up and climb up inside my stomach I cannot stand the sides from tren I cannot imagine with his being so potent what it would do to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom