napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet and enhancement advice

WildKingdom8

I'm 24 6'0 180 at 12% bf and my downfall is my diet. I am a mesomorph and I've trained for years with no success at attaining sub 8% bf levels. I know this is a result of diet, and therein lies my problem.

Also I have ran 2 cycles of test e at 250mg a week in years past. In hindsight this was a mistake, it was way too early. I was not educated enough and shouldn't have jumped the gun. I haven't taken any cycles in over a year now and I am ready to start one but I want to do it correctly. My current goals are to gain strength and size but my primary goal is to be shredded by spring/summer. I'm open to any suggestions. Sarms or AAS. THANKS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm 24 6'0 180 at 12% bf and my downfall is my diet. I am a mesomorph and I've trained for years with no success at attaining sub 8% bf levels. I know this is a result of diet, and therein lies my problem.

Also I have ran 2 cycles of test e at 250mg a week in years past. In hindsight this was a mistake, it was way too early. I was not educated enough and shouldn't have jumped the gun. I haven't taken any cycles in over a year now and I am ready to start one but I want to do it correctly. My current goals are to gain strength and size but my primary goal is to be shredded by spring/summer. I'm open to any suggestions. Sarms or AAS. THANKS

hey man. did you do a PCT after using TEST in the past? it is good that you realize your mistakes and want to do things correctly. we have all mad mistakes in past, learning from them and becoming better from them separates the men from the boys.

first things first, i would suggest posting up your Diet on here so we can help you

The only way for anyone to give any sound advice in regards to your diet is for us to know what it consists of currently... caloric intake, macro breakdown and number of meals consumed in a day. If this is truly your problem area then you will need to dedicate a little time into calculating what your maintenance calories are and what you are currently taking in. Start a food log and write down everything you eat starting tomorrow including times.

hey man. did you do a PCT after using TEST in the past? it is good that you realize your mistakes and want to do things correctly. we have all mad mistakes in past, learning from them and becoming better from them separates the men from the boys.

first things first, i would suggest posting up your Diet on here so we can help you

^ Agreed. Post up your diet bud and we can go from there.

You already know your problem, which is diet. That is going to be 90% of your results, so we really need to know where you are at with that before we can go further here buddy

My diet currently is 2500 cal 219g of protein 219g carbs and 83g of fat. I try and get a good amount of fiber and try to keep sodium low. I cook my own meals. Meals usually consist of chicken steak beef eggs leafy greens fruits and vegetables almonds rice noodles.

Same here I shot 10 ml of test 250 when I was 17 in high school and then 10ml of tren when I was 25 with no test. And I knew nothing about a pct. Very stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Same here I shot 10 ml of test 250 when I was 17 in high school and then 10ml of tren when I was 25 with no test. And I knew nothing about a pct. Very stupid.

Damn, that's crazy man. So young. 10ml of Tren!?! And no pct.

Hey bro, we all make mistakes. Like everyone else has mentioned, including yourself, you know your diet is the problem and is the most important. Your only 24 and already made the mistake with aas in the past. Hold off on aas for a few more years and concentrate on your diet and training. In the meantime you can add sarms to your regimen over the next few years and make incredible gains. You said your diet only consists of 219 grams of protein, you should really try to get that up more towards the 250-275 gram range. Here is a great sarms cycle layout for you to help you reach those goals. Just remember, diet is king and make sure you get that down first.

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You can get all your sarms with the highest quality available from our sponsor here at www.pureessenceresearch.com
Don't forget to use the promo code NOV15 for 15% off.

My diet currently is 2500 cal 219g of protein 219g carbs and 83g of fat. I try and get a good amount of fiber and try to keep sodium low. I cook my own meals. Meals usually consist of chicken steak beef eggs leafy greens fruits and vegetables almonds rice noodles.

yeah i would suggest getting that protein to at least 250g. this should help with muscle soreness/recovery as well as keep you leaner.

Damn, that's crazy man. So young. 10ml of Tren!?! And no pct.
Yeah I had no fucking clue. I had no computer but even if I did I would not have researched it. It happens when your not around the BBC world and u have access to gear. My libido was totally fucked for a long time. My test levels were 160 from bloodwork last Christmas and I had no libido. It was so bad I didn't care about sex any more.

Yeah I had no fucking clue. I had no computer but even if I did I would not have researched it. It happens when your not around the BBC world and u have access to gear. My libido was totally fucked for a long time. My test levels were 160 from bloodwork last Christmas and I had no libido. It was so bad I didn't care about sex any more.

Yeah that sucks man. I didnt get into PEDS until my late 20s. The last thing I was thinking about was AAS.

Well I was never into it really either because I could tell you I might have went to the gym 15 or 20 times back in the day now from doing all the research I realize how stupid I was I can't believe I actually did that well actually I can't believe it but I had no clue

Top Bottom