napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Lol...she's always talkin shit. I told her diarrhea of the mouth is caused by constipation of the brain

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

OMFG, that's too funny. Hey, she did admit she was yer bitch tho! That's worth a few points!!

I ride Harleys and years ago there was a saying, "ride it like you stole it" printed on the backs of Tshirts and such. Years later I saw somewhere that someone spun and changed it to, " Ride it like you can fix it", that I thought was BADASS so I changed it a little to "Illfixitmyself". It says something when you can ride/drive something, beat the bolts off of it, pull over,fix it and get back after it. I'll be riding into Mexico next week and hope that wont be necessary. Lol

OMFG, that's too funny. Hey, she did admit she was yer bitch tho! That's worth a few points!!
In all seriousness tho, we always joke and poke fun at eachother..lol the calling of bitch means nothing derogatory at all. Its just thing our style...LMAO I wont tell you what she calls me...lol

In all seriousness tho, we always joke and poke fun at eachother..lol the calling of bitch means nothing derogatory at all. Its just thing our style...LMAO I wont tell you what she calls me...lol

Lol. I have little pet names for SnS as well. She can tell you if she wants. Right sweetie? Lmao

Nog you better watch that death metal bro. I heard that it can induce the devil and then he eases down your throat, and shoots yout tonsils with 10,000mgs tren.

lol yeah ive heard that before. when i used to go to church id roll out of the parking lot listening to christian death metal. people who heard it think im a maniac. but im one of the most calm and respectful dudes....i just listen to "devil" music

Tetris is the name my friends gave me one night that we got high with acid. They were trying to understand my conversation and they had to put pieces together to understand my point. After trying to put pieces together they called me Tetris. While Er simply means "the" in a certain language dialect.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny bro. I used to be addicted to that game back in the day when I was a kid. It came out on Nintendo game boy and I played the shit out of it. I have that theme music scarred into my brain forever lol

Born and raised behind the old iron curtain. Came to the US on a student visa and never looked back. Magyar means Hungary in my native language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My nickname in college was The Emperor due to the fact i was a big fan of roman history.

Nice....I'm a fan of history. Not quite Roman but have read up on it. For a while, I was obsessed with the history of the European Kings/Queens mostly from the time of King Henry VIII all the way down to Queen Victoria.

Nice....I'm a fan of history. Not quite Roman but have read up on it. For a while, I was obsessed with the history of the European Kings/Queens mostly from the time of King Henry VIII all the way down to Queen Victoria.

that's awesome! I majored in history in college. I love everything about monarchies to rise and fall of empires. The kings and queens of Europe especially the crazy ones are so fascinating.

that's awesome! I majored in history in college. I love everything about monarchies to rise and fall of empires. The kings and queens of Europe especially the crazy ones are so fascinating.

I love watching movies about them. Dylan hates when I watch those movies with their English accents lol....he always makes fun of me.

I love watching these time period movies... My ex wife says I'm not normal... Lol... Or if my estrogen is high sometimes Lifetime channel... Ha ha

Top Bottom