napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20week Test, T-Bol, EQ, NPP, Winstrol & Proviron Cycle

Majani187

............................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
What cycles have you ran before this. Where is you're body at right now? Just depends. I would say its a pretty aggressive run but if you have the experience to handle it I would'nt worry.

As far as hcg, I don't touch the stuff and don't know if I ever will so not sure there.

I would just tweak a few thing because your over that line of what would be considered a little too much for the situation. Personally i've ran cycles that could probably kill bears. I started to learn the hard way to tone it down a bit.

test c 600mg (if its 250mg/ml id go down to 500mg ew)
Npp 500mg (just go with an even 500 less t worry about unless you have 75mg/ml NPP)
EQ 800mg ( a gram of eq is a shit load of eq lol Thats when the sides kick hard for me)
TBOL 50mg (typically 50 is solid man. Dont wanna take more than you have too.)

Winny and proviron look great.

If you are looking to enhance it further GW and SR9009 are pretty solid sarms for that. Just helps what you're doing but keeps the toxicity down. SR9009 is supposed to be the shit too. I havnt used it yet myself though. I have used GW, if you are going high intensity or doing cardio it helps a lot.

HCG, Ive never used it just cause I never saw the need. I may when i get up there in age and decide to come off. I dont pct I just blast and cruise for now. I dont like the estrogen related sides it can bring on. Really thats my only gripe I guess.

What cycles have you ran before this. Where is you're body at right now? Just depends. I would say its a pretty aggressive run but if you have the experience to handle it I would'nt worry.

As far as hcg, I don't touch the stuff and don't know if I ever will so not sure there.

Same here, I don't really care for hcg.. I don't use it, its not necessary

hcg

check this out on hcg.I never used it before either.-Jake

HCG

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion regarding hCG , it's timing, benefits and risks. Per your request, I'm writing this article in hopes to clear some of the confusion up. It's entirely necessary that you understand clearly, so if anything in this article is confusing, please ask questions. Whether you choose to use this info or not, you should at least familiarize yourself with hCG so that you can make more informed decisions going forward.

What Is hCG?

hCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is a hormone produced in pregnant women. It's extracted from their urine.

- Human is obviously, human.
- Chorionic references the Chorion, which is a membrane that surrounds the fetus of pregnant females.
- Gonadotrophins references Luteinizing Hormones (LH) in this case.

Why you should use hCG ON cycle:

We know that steroids shut down production of LH at the pituitary. This means you no longer produce natural testosterone because there's nothing to stimulate your Leydig Cells in the testes. The reason your testicals normally look "full", is because they're loaded with testosterone. When your natural testosterone production is suppressed, your testes atrophy (shrink), because they're empty. Make sense?

Injecting hCG results in a "mimicked" LH. So although your pituitary gland is not secreting LH, your leydig cells, in the presence of hCG, are stimulated by the mimicked LH and begin to produce testosterone. So there's your solution for preventing testicular atrophy while on cycle. But there's more to hCG than just reversing atrophy. Let's have a quick look at some other reasons to use hCG.

Benefits of hCG during your cycle:

1. Prevention of testicular atrophy.
-- This is done by mimicking LH and restarting natural testosterone production in the testes.

2. Speed up recovery.
-- This is done by mimicking LH so that your Leydig cells remain stimulated. More on this in the next segment.

3. Balances hormonal fluctuation. (Mainly TRT patients and dose dependant)
-- By strategically timing hCG injections, you will prevent "dips" in serum levels.

4. hCG in involved in the process of production for DHEA, Cortisol and Pregnenolone.
-- A host of benefits here. These benefits will combat fatigue and stress, betters your mood, has a role in energy, reduced cardiovascular risk, immune stimulation, betters memory, and more.

Leydig Cell Desensitization:

Desensitization basically means unresponsive. Your Leydig cells are stimulated by the LH signal. If they no longer respond to LH, you will not produce testosterone.

There are 2 ways that could potentially desensitize Leydig Cells:

1. Prolonged LH deprivation: When you inject steroids, your LH production is halted at the pituitary, remember? So if you continue in a suppressed state for weeks upon weeks, your Leydig Cells could potentially become unresponsive, or desensitized. It is possible to reverse desensitization of the cells, but that has been proven to be quite a difficult task. So when you use hCG on cycle, the mimicked LH analog will maintain stimulation of Leydig cells so that you don't run the risk of rendering them useless. This level of maintenance will ensure a much healthier and speedy recovery and one of the most important reasons to use hCG on cycle.

2. Over stimulation of Leydig cells: There is no reason to use more than 500 IU of hCG at one time. And certainly not a good idea to run even that dose on a daily basis. You do not have an unlimited-ever-flowing-supply of Leydig cells. There is only so much stimulation hCG can do. What happens when you dose hCG really high, is that you're increasing intra-testicular estrogen. So you're thinking that you could use an aromatase inhibitor in that case, right? Nope. AI's are not effective treatment for intra-testicular e2. Furthermore; high doses is a surefire way to desensitize Leydig Cells. So we have a double whammy here. And this is just another reason to use hCG on cycle, and not "blast" hCG post cycle leading up to and/or during PCT.

^ If either of the events above occur, you would become hypogonadal (Low T).

Why You Should Not Use hCG Post Cycle:

Let's establish what we are trying to accomplish here. You just got done with your cycle and you've been suppressed for however many weeks. We want to bring our natural HPTA back to life, can we all agree on that?

hCG is suppressive! Since we know that hCG mimics LH, then we know that in the presence of exogenous LH, the pituitary gland will not produce LH. Hang on a minute! "natural".... So which test is natural? The one I just induced by using hCG, or the one coming from the pituitary? Doh! The pituitary of course! So why? Why on earth would you want to suppress your pituitary with hCG when you're trying to recover?! "Ain't nobody got time for dat!" Are we clear on this one, folks?

SERMS! Clomid and Nolva are not suppressive. In fact, they work on your brain to help the pea sized gland pump out your precious LH. That is all you should be using for PCT. Otherwise, it would be like walking into a closed door and never being able to get inside. Would you constantly walk into a door without being able to get inside? Wait... that's doing the wrong thing over and over again. I'm pretty sure that's referred to as insane.

will do this :
500mg test c
350mg Npp ( 100mg per ml so EOD shots ) I thought 150mg EOD would be safe.
800mg EQ ( Though I loved it @ 1000mg ) better to be safe then sorry. ( I would donate blood on week 9 and on week 17 of this cycle )
50mg TBol
50mg Winny
Forgot : Arimidex 0.5mg EOD week 1 to 22
: Caber 0.5 E3D week 1 to 12

Now I would loved to involve GW and SR9009 in the cycle. How many Bottles of each would i need and how would the dosing go?

I think that looks a lot better and ou can ramp up if need be. remember you're going 20 weeks man haha thats a solid run and at that duration you can always increase along the way.
supports look good.

The GW and SR9009 would be ran in ccle as well. Would be a nice addition for the duration of the cyle. prefferably towords the last 12 weeks in my opinion. I will go find a couple vids so you can at least find out a little more about it. I buy from pure essense so if you buy from them as well all the info will be on the site. pureessenceresearch.com

Usually on these cycles too i will toss in Tudca and NAC. You can get tha stuff anywhere. Just helps the body keep on kicking haha.

Now....

If you have not bought the arimidex yet I highly suggest you go with aromasin. There is a difference. Aromasin in my opinion is a superior AI. It not only prevents estrogen from binding at the receptor but it will actually bind to the enzyme ittself and kill it off. Dont have to be concerned about an estrogen rebound like you can get with arimidex.

Aromasin doesnt not impact cholesterol like other AI's

Aromasin does not impact IGF levels while most other AI's will. Not significantly of course but it is a factor...

Aromasin has been shown to improve bone density.

Overall in my opinion its just a better choice.

check this out on hcg.I never used it before either.-Jake

HCG

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion regarding hCG , it's timing, benefits and risks. Per your request, I'm writing this article in hopes to clear some of the confusion up. It's entirely necessary that you understand clearly, so if anything in this article is confusing, please ask questions. Whether you choose to use this info or not, you should at least familiarize yourself with hCG so that you can make more informed decisions going forward.

What Is hCG?

hCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is a hormone produced in pregnant women. It's extracted from their urine.

- Human is obviously, human.
- Chorionic references the Chorion, which is a membrane that surrounds the fetus of pregnant females.
- Gonadotrophins references Luteinizing Hormones (LH) in this case.

Why you should use hCG ON cycle:

We know that steroids shut down production of LH at the pituitary. This means you no longer produce natural testosterone because there's nothing to stimulate your Leydig Cells in the testes. The reason your testicals normally look "full", is because they're loaded with testosterone. When your natural testosterone production is suppressed, your testes atrophy (shrink), because they're empty. Make sense?

Injecting hCG results in a "mimicked" LH. So although your pituitary gland is not secreting LH, your leydig cells, in the presence of hCG, are stimulated by the mimicked LH and begin to produce testosterone. So there's your solution for preventing testicular atrophy while on cycle. But there's more to hCG than just reversing atrophy. Let's have a quick look at some other reasons to use hCG.

Benefits of hCG during your cycle:

1. Prevention of testicular atrophy.
-- This is done by mimicking LH and restarting natural testosterone production in the testes.

2. Speed up recovery.
-- This is done by mimicking LH so that your Leydig cells remain stimulated. More on this in the next segment.

3. Balances hormonal fluctuation. (Mainly TRT patients and dose dependant)
-- By strategically timing hCG injections, you will prevent "dips" in serum levels.

4. hCG in involved in the process of production for DHEA, Cortisol and Pregnenolone.
-- A host of benefits here. These benefits will combat fatigue and stress, betters your mood, has a role in energy, reduced cardiovascular risk, immune stimulation, betters memory, and more.

Leydig Cell Desensitization:

Desensitization basically means unresponsive. Your Leydig cells are stimulated by the LH signal. If they no longer respond to LH, you will not produce testosterone.

There are 2 ways that could potentially desensitize Leydig Cells:

1. Prolonged LH deprivation: When you inject steroids, your LH production is halted at the pituitary, remember? So if you continue in a suppressed state for weeks upon weeks, your Leydig Cells could potentially become unresponsive, or desensitized. It is possible to reverse desensitization of the cells, but that has been proven to be quite a difficult task. So when you use hCG on cycle, the mimicked LH analog will maintain stimulation of Leydig cells so that you don't run the risk of rendering them useless. This level of maintenance will ensure a much healthier and speedy recovery and one of the most important reasons to use hCG on cycle.

2. Over stimulation of Leydig cells: There is no reason to use more than 500 IU of hCG at one time. And certainly not a good idea to run even that dose on a daily basis. You do not have an unlimited-ever-flowing-supply of Leydig cells. There is only so much stimulation hCG can do. What happens when you dose hCG really high, is that you're increasing intra-testicular estrogen. So you're thinking that you could use an aromatase inhibitor in that case, right? Nope. AI's are not effective treatment for intra-testicular e2. Furthermore; high doses is a surefire way to desensitize Leydig Cells. So we have a double whammy here. And this is just another reason to use hCG on cycle, and not "blast" hCG post cycle leading up to and/or during PCT.

^ If either of the events above occur, you would become hypogonadal (Low T).

Why You Should Not Use hCG Post Cycle:

Let's establish what we are trying to accomplish here. You just got done with your cycle and you've been suppressed for however many weeks. We want to bring our natural HPTA back to life, can we all agree on that?

hCG is suppressive! Since we know that hCG mimics LH, then we know that in the presence of exogenous LH, the pituitary gland will not produce LH. Hang on a minute! "natural".... So which test is natural? The one I just induced by using hCG, or the one coming from the pituitary? Doh! The pituitary of course! So why? Why on earth would you want to suppress your pituitary with hCG when you're trying to recover?! "Ain't nobody got time for dat!" Are we clear on this one, folks?

SERMS! Clomid and Nolva are not suppressive. In fact, they work on your brain to help the pea sized gland pump out your precious LH. That is all you should be using for PCT. Otherwise, it would be like walking into a closed door and never being able to get inside. Would you constantly walk into a door without being able to get inside? Wait... that's doing the wrong thing over and over again. I'm pretty sure that's referred to as insane.

Nice post bro, thanks for this.

Hi,

I would like your inputs on this Lean Bulk cycle:

TEST-C - 600mg per week : 1 to 20

NPP - 525mg per week : 1 to 11

EQ - 1000mg per week : 1 to 20

T-BOL - 70mg per day : 1 to 6

WINSTROL - 50mg per day : 17 to 22

PROVIRON - 50mg per day : 1 to 22

PCT : CLOMID: 100, 50, 50, 50
NOVA: 20, 20, 20, 20, 20

What would be the best way to use HCG? During my NPP use @ 500IU twice a week ( 1 to 12 ) then talking it again during week 18 to 22 500IU twice a week?

hey bro... i really love your cycle in general.. i have to give you credit where credit is due on your choice of compounds here... much respect for that... however your dosing is fucked up and we need to fix that or your going to not get the right results... you seem to have a more is better concept and we have to fix that and also to really enhance this, as was pointed out, there's a few necessary additions... eq goes together like peanut butter and jelly with gw and sr... talk about endurance increase, vasuclarity and cleanliness of gains... your in for something special... im going to fix this in its entirety... your on the right track for sure, now we have to polish this all up, which i will gladly do for you

1-20 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 npp 150 mg eod
1-20 eq 1000 mg week
1-22 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-20 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-20 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
11-22 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
7-20 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
17-22 winstrol
17-22 cycle assist
19-22 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 23-26

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

If you have any questions please let me know and i will be happy to help

Dylan has you covered perfectly right here, for the best way to run this cycle. Test, NPP, and EQ can be an awesome run. Very similar to what I doing now, except I'm using Deca instead of NPP. Dylan got you all fixed up with doses,name I also really like the sarms added in there. That is going to give you the most benefit coupled with that Tbol kickstart and winstrol finisher. The cycle looks perf cut from top to bottom

Yes, the compounds that were selected are right on the money... A few tweaks on dosing, a few additions and BOOM! This is such a bad ass cycle that im going to run the same thing except primo will be in there and ill have lower doses of test and npp but this layout is sweet!

hey bro... i really love your cycle in general.. i have to give you credit where credit is due on your choice of compounds here... much respect for that... however your dosing is fucked up and we need to fix that or your going to not get the right results... you seem to have a more is better concept and we have to fix that and also to really enhance this, as was pointed out, there's a few necessary additions... eq goes together like peanut butter and jelly with gw and sr... talk about endurance increase, vasuclarity and cleanliness of gains... your in for something special... im going to fix this in its entirety... your on the right track for sure, now we have to polish this all up, which i will gladly do for you

1-20 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 npp 150 mg eod
1-20 eq 1000 mg week
1-22 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-20 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-20 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
11-22 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
7-20 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
17-22 winstrol
17-22 cycle assist
19-22 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 23-26

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

If you have any questions please let me know and i will be happy to help

Yeah that is better. The original compounds were perfect but the doses were way off. Captain D fixed it for you.This is right on.

HGH Start Feb 1st 2016

1-4 2iu per day 2iu pm
5-8 3iu per day split 1.5iu am 1.5iu pm
9-40 4iu per day split 2iu am 2iu pm

SARMS During HGH

1-8 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…8 weeks on 4 weeks off

AAS Start on May 1st 2016

1-20 EQ 500mg E3.5D "1ml" 1000mg PW
1-20 Test-C 250mg E3.5D "1ml" 500mg PW
1-14 NPP 150mg EOD "1.5ml" 525mg PW

Orals:
1-6 T-Bol 60mg per day 420mg PW
17-22 Winstrol 50mg per day 350mg PW
1-22 Proviron 50mg per day 350mg PW
1-6 Cycle Assist 4 Capsules twice a day 12 hours apart.
17-22 Cycle Assist 4 Capsules twice a day 12 hours apart.

SARMS During Steroid cycle and into PCT:
7-14 (15-18 OFF) 19-26 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
8 weeks on 4 weeks off

AI / HCG & PCT :
1-26 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
19-22 HCG 1000 iu’s PW
23-26 Clomid 50/50/25/25
23-26 Nolva 40/20/20/20
23-26 PCT “Competitive Edge Labs” 2 Capsules twice a day 12 hours apart.

SARMS During PCT:
23-26 MK-2866 25 mg day

Supplements : Taurine ???????
: Liv 52 "Through out the AAS cycle and pct"
: Cod Liver oil "Never go off"
: Vitamin C 1000mg per day

This is what im planning to run. tell me what you think?

Any reason you took out the SR9009 and S4 from the recommendation? I think those both would really enhance it further quite a bit

Top Bottom