napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your next cycle look like?

I am thinking of doing Test C/NPP/Anavar/EQ or Test C/NPP/Winstrol/EQ. I have had a bunch of ideas as of right now. I need to get back into fight shape and I'd like to experiment with different stacks to see which works the best. Just for grappling cardio and strength, Test C/EQ have never done me wrong. However, I now have more mass to keep since last blast and a larger weight cut for the weight class I should be in. Halo will be used as well closer to competition. Still working this one out...

^So many options, so little time.. lol

I am thinking of doing Test C/NPP/Anavar/EQ or Test C/NPP/Winstrol/EQ. I have had a bunch of ideas as of right now. I need to get back into fight shape and I'd like to experiment with different stacks to see which works the best. Just for grappling cardio and strength, Test C/EQ have never done me wrong. However, I now have more mass to keep since last blast and a larger weight cut for the weight class I should be in. Halo will be used as well closer to competition. Still working this one out...

definitely go with winstrol over anavar... that makes that such a bad ass cycle..

Thats a nice one rick.

After the holidays i am going to start a blast for the next contest prep in march.

So right now im cruising on
Test e 50mg e5d
Tren storm 125mg e5d
Mast e 100mg e5d
Eq 200mg e5d
Aromasin 12mg eod

My new blast will be

1-15 test c 800mg week
1-15 tren storm 750mg week
1-15 eq 1000mg week
1-15 aromasin 12mg ed
1-15 proviron 50mg ed
9-12 winny 50mg ed
12-15 winny 100mg ed "pre contest prep weeks"

PHURIOUS PHARMA

thats a mean stack... i love the eq at that dose but i am worried about winstrol at 100... with all the other things you have you should be an animal and winstrol at 50 will be perfect to finish... i am looking forward to your results...

I'm with Dylan on this, and would go with the Winstrol option myself personally. I think it would be better suited for you

Ok brothers... So this is what im workin with ... Test cyp 200, Test P 100, Cutstack 150, TNE/Test P, Tren E 200, Tren A 100, & Var, all ExpDom... Also just picked up some GW & S4 with the PE october sale... Havent put together the details yet but looking to do low dose test and higher Tren. I really want to lean out and drop some BF... Open to any suggestions as im planning on starting relatively soon... And of course i have my caber, cycle assist, and AI as well as proper PCT and my diet is clean... Suggestions??

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Ok brothers... So this is what im workin with ... Test cyp 200, Test P 100, Cutstack 150, TNE/Test P, Tren E 200, Tren A 100, & Var, all ExpDom... Also just picked up some GW & S4 with the PE october sale... Havent put together the details yet but looking to do low dose test and higher Tren. I really want to lean out and drop some BF... Open to any suggestions as im planning on starting relatively soon... And of course i have my caber, cycle assist, and AI as well as proper PCT and my diet is clean... Suggestions??

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

obviously you have way more than you need for this... with what you have here, you have a few options... you can go with short ester run or a long one... i'll give you two layouts to roll with..

1-10 test prop 75 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 150 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
3-8 anavar 60 mg day
3-8 cycle assist
1-10 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-10 s4 50 mg day
7-10 cycle assist 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-10 tren e 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

obviously you have way more than you need for this... with what you have here, you have a few options... you can go with short ester run or a long one... i'll give you two layouts to roll with..

1-10 test prop 75 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 150 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
3-8 anavar 60 mg day
3-8 cycle assist
1-10 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-10 s4 50 mg day
7-10 cycle assist 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-10 tren e 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
I'm all about the long Ester version on this. Looks solid Dylan!

Shhhiiiiiittt you know I didn't pay for no n2guard.. Lol staff Benny.. Baaaaa..
My asain will will not let go of it. That would be like telling Dylan he has to eat burger King every day. Not going happen.. Lol nether is me telling my wife stop eating Ramen haha

there was a time bro.. when i was in elementary i ate the king and mcdonalds every day.. true story... then i took about a decade hiatus before i had one again...

there was a time bro.. when i was in elementary i ate the king and mcdonalds every day.. true story... then i took about a decade hiatus before i had one again...

It's hard to imagine you eating that stuff....ever. Now me, I can throw down on a greasy burger for a cheat every now and then. Even though Burger King and McDonald's are not something I choose...lol

Very nice! Test, Tren, and EQ seems to be a popular cycle people are planning to do soon

I think it will be Rick. I'll probably throw in some winny the last five or six weeks. And I'm still thinking about running the eq higher, maybe 750-800. This will probably be the biggest cycle to date. Usually I stay around 10-12 wks, so I'm pretty pumped about this one.

I think it will be Rick. I'll probably throw in some winny the last five or six weeks. And I'm still thinking about running the eq higher, maybe 750-800. This will probably be the biggest cycle to date. Usually I stay around 10-12 wks, so I'm pretty pumped about this one.

I love win you as a finisher bro. I do that nearly every cycle now, and it will go great with that EQ

It's hard to imagine you eating that stuff....ever. Now me, I can throw down on a greasy burger for a cheat every now and then. Even though Burger King and McDonald's are not something I choose...lol

i know bro but im telling you, i was a fat kid up until like 8th grade and then i changed everything but back then, fast food, greasy steaks, ice cream and cake, non stop... i lived at fucking mcdonalds and burger king and other shit like that forever.. funny how things change as you get older etc... my mom made me only get grllled chicken from those places as i got older but when i was that age, i had that shit every single day after school... i never ate like i do now though... i was always cut up but more like 7-8 % and i ate a lot more free... i used to go out to dinner at least once a week or have pizza or something which i would love to get back to some time... i just dont know when man... i keep telling myself to but then i back out... its not easy but adding the steak in there once a week does a lot for my mind... its all in my head man...

both ideas are two i HIGHLY recommend... get eq up to 800 and run winny at 50 mg per day the last 6 weeks...

Top Bottom