napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

new to adrenalinerushforums/totally got scammed

Hey everyone. I am glad to be able to talk with a lot of like-minded people. I have read a lot of threads, and you guys seem to be awesome, genuine people who really want to help each other. I am glad to be here. The sad thing is that I recently got scammed trying to purchase some gear online by a source that seemed like it was going to work out. I have been weight training off and on for about 10 years now, and researching gear for about 2 years, in hopes that I would be educated on what I want or need. I contacted several people this year to purchase some products, and only one of them seemed like they were going to help me out. I sent them money and got nothing. I feel like such an idiot. Anyways, I will talk more about this stuff in later threads. For now I'm here to make friends, share ideas and stay inspired to train. Thanks a million to Dylan Gemelli who brought me here through his Youtube videos. He really seems like a stand-up guy who actually wants to put out real information and help others. Thanks a lot, guys.

Thanks, cbbram, for the welcome. I can't wait to get to know people here. I just want encouragement, great information and a positive attitude. Cheers.

Welcome aboard friend.

Unfortunately there are scum out there that just want to make a dollar off your ass no matter the consequences. Sometimes you really have to sift through the bullshit to find what you're looking for. You can't really go wrong with any of the sources here. But that's the good thing about a community like this, we got each other's back.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. I am glad to be able to talk with a lot of like-minded people. I have read a lot of threads, and you guys seem to be awesome, genuine people who really want to help each other. I am glad to be here. The sad thing is that I recently got scammed trying to purchase some gear online by a source that seemed like it was going to work out. I have been weight training off and on for about 10 years now, and researching gear for about 2 years, in hopes that I would be educated on what I want or need. I contacted several people this year to purchase some products, and only one of them seemed like they were going to help me out. I sent them money and got nothing. I feel like such an idiot. Anyways, I will talk more about this stuff in later threads. For now I'm here to make friends, share ideas and stay inspired to train. Thanks a million to Dylan Gemelli who brought me here through his Youtube videos. He really seems like a stand-up guy who actually wants to put out real information and help others. Thanks a lot, guys.

Welcome to AR bro. You are in the right place now,ma much better place, without ever having to worry about being scammed. We have an awesome family here that takes care of each other, and we are glad to have you as part of it. You'll get nothing but the best information and advice, with all the best sponsors right here at adrenaline rush. If there's anything you need or have any questions, just let me know!

You guys are great! Loving this positive attitude and acceptance. NY ROBO it was someone named kevin holds out of Miami. I admit that I have been impulsive and super excited about trying to push my body to the next level, and that excitement affected my judgement. I have wanted to try chemicals for a while for several reasons, including strength and fitness, but also for a "masculine" boost. I have wanted to "feel" more manly and powerful. This is part of the reason I started lifting in the first place. I have done well building muscle and getting much stronger. I am without a doubt much stronger than some people would expect from such a small man. I am 29, about 160 lbs and 5' 6". Not big. I last benched 225 for 4 reps. I can do 18 pull-ups on a good day, and 16 any day. I think I have room to grow naturally, but my gains are not even close to what they were 2 or 3 years ago.

Welcome to AR....it's nice to have you here. You won't ever have to worry about being taken advantage of again because AR would NEVER allow it. The guys here will take good care of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are great! Loving this positive attitude and acceptance. NY ROBO it was someone named kevin holds out of Miami. I admit that I have been impulsive and super excited about trying to push my body to the next level, and that excitement affected my judgement. I have wanted to try chemicals for a while for several reasons, including strength and fitness, but also for a "masculine" boost. I have wanted to "feel" more manly and powerful. This is part of the reason I started lifting in the first place. I have done well building muscle and getting much stronger. I am without a doubt much stronger than some people would expect from such a small man. I am 29, about 160 lbs and 5' 6". Not big. I last benched 225 for 4 reps. I can do 18 pull-ups on a good day, and 16 any day. I think I have room to grow naturally, but my gains are not even close to what they were 2 or 3 years ago.
Can you pm me details. I. Still over there as evo staff. Il try to track him down and see if I can 1 get him banned or two blast him openly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here... im so sorry to hear about your previous experiences but you came to the right place to avoid this from happening again.. what happened to you is disgusting but unfortunately it happens often... always ask first now as you are part of a family now and everyone will look out for you... if you ever need anything along the way, dont hesitate to let me know...

The good thing about AR is that the majority of the sponsors (the suppliers) pick a representative from the forum. They were members before the sponsors were screened. Once screened they picked a rep who has been active here. In short, all the reps here have an allegiance to the AR philosophy before a sale. It makes it easier to get squared away on a mistake, a simple pm can begin the process of fixing the problem.

That's sad man, send me an email and i'll send you a few things for free to get you by until you make a better choice, I'll send 3 or 4 things to get you started. Send me a pm if you can't find our email and i'll give you the email address.

That's sad man, send me an email and i'll send you a few things for free to get you by until you make a better choice, I'll send 3 or 4 things to get you started. Send me a pm if you can't find our email and i'll give you the email address.

thats some extreme class right there my friend... you are the epitome of class... i hope everyone sees the ethics and care you have... that's what its all about...

Holy crap...awesome!

shinobi, welcome to AR!

Welcome to AR, Your New Home an Family. No one here will do anything that will get you Hurt, We look out for one another here, An Don't be Afraid to ask Questions. No one will Bite your head off, Might Jump down your throat a bite if you are about to Screw up. But it's all good. You have alot of new Brothers an Sisters here who know their way around cycles an items.so just ask an take the time to learn from the Elite,

My man... Thats some real HBO!! ExpDom always comin thru... This is EXACTLY why i love it here at AR!! We look out for eachother...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Top Bottom