napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does time of consumption matter?

I am new and i just want to know if i am running test, proviron, and aromasin, what time of day do i need to take them? does it matter if i take test in the morning and the rest at night? do i take them pre workout? Do i need to take aromasin before or after test?

test makes no difference when you take it... aromasin is one i like to take at night but anywhere is fine... proviron depends on the dose your taking...

The only time I think it would have any difference when you inject would be when running a suspension or no ester. I always do my sustanon and tren storm shot preworkout and i notice a difference with the no ester additions in there. But it wouldnt matter in most cases.

I am new and i just want to know if i am running test, proviron, and aromasin, what time of day do i need to take them? does it matter if i take test in the morning and the rest at night? do i take them pre workout? Do i need to take aromasin before or after test?

In my opinion it does t matter when you take any of those things. I tend to dose a,most everything in the morning...just personal preference, with the exception of orals where I would split the dose with one in the AM and one in the PM

I like to make it apart of my morning routine.. And if I'm splitting doses I'll make that second dose apart of evening routine.

I'm forgetful as it is, so I do it this way to form a habit.

50 mg of proviron a day. so 50mg in the morning is fine? and 25/25 morning/night is also fine?

yeah, you could take 50mg all at once, but i think the life of Provi is 12 hours if im not mistaken, so taking it twice a day will give more stable blood levels.

yeah, you could take 50mg all at once, but i think the life of Provi is 12 hours if im not mistaken, so taking it twice a day will give more stable blood levels.

This is correct. If you have 50mg tabs then one dose per day is fine, but if you have 25mg tabs I would dose twice per day for more stability

Top Bottom