napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Albuterol cycle while off eca stack.

Astie

Well this week will be my fourth week on the eca stack. With a lot of cardio and working out I've definitely dropped alot of fat. I wished I would've weighed before i started, but I judge more by how I look in the mirror and how my workout shorts are practically falling off me while I run now lol. I was thinking about doing an albuterol cycle when I'm off the eca stack. I know alot of people prefer clen, but I just can't do it I've tried. I'm a dentist and even at 20mcg of clen I shake like I have Parkinsons lol. Not good when I'm trying to drill.. I've read quite a bit that albuterol sides are tremendously less and the dose is easier to taper up. Would an albuterol only cycle be beneficial at all while I'm off the eca stack? Would you add anything else to improve the cycle? I'm also taking bcaas, glutamine chews, and gw50156 from pure essence. Thanks!

Astie said:
Well this week will be my fourth week on the eca stack. With a lot of cardio and working out I've definitely dropped alot of fat. I wished I would've weighed before i started, but I judge more by how I look in the mirror and how my workout shorts are practically falling off me while I run now lol. I was thinking about doing an albuterol cycle when I'm off the eca stack. I know alot of people prefer clen, but I just can't do it I've tried. I'm a dentist and even at 20mcg of clen I shake like I have Parkinsons lol. Not good when I'm trying to drill.. I've read quite a bit that albuterol sides are tremendously less and the dose is easier to taper up. Would an albuterol only cycle be beneficial at all while I'm off the eca stack? Would you add anything else to improve the cycle? I'm also taking bcaas, glutamine chews, and gw50156 from pure essence. Thanks!

I think Albuterol would be very beneficial to you while taking a break from ECA. It also has a short half life which makes dosing easily managed to keep the shakes down while you are working if need be. It's also a much much safer option than Clen. It will stack beautifully with GW-501516 for enhanced fat loss. The sweet spot is usually around 12-16mg per day spread out dosing every 2-3 hours. I usually do like 4-6mg dosed 3 times, generally pre workout, post workout, and a couple hours later.

Just make sure to start your dose low and slowly ramp up to assess your tolerance

an albuterol cycle would be great bro... you don't want to use its on its own though or you will probably be disappointed with the results... it can definitely help you to lose weight but its more complimentary than a stand alone... it needs other compounds to stack with to really shine.. it give that extra pop that you need to get over certain sticking points... stacking with sarms is extremely ideal... this is a cutter that i love

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
3-7 9-12 albuterol 12-18 mg day
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok, yea I've thought about getting the S4 and Ostarine since I'm already taking the gw. And I know I've read it in another post but what we're daa's?

Astie said:
Ok, yea I've thought about getting the S4 and Ostarine since I'm already taking the gw. And I know I've read it in another post but what we're daa's?

That's a great plan buddy. Making that a triple stack by adding S4 and Ostarine will make it all the better!

Astie said:

you definitely will find that to be the most effective stack bro... when they all feed off of each other you really see incredible results...

Well from reading all your articles and watching your videos I've definitely benefited greatly from everything. Instead of diving right in and using test and other aas's I've realized I need to drop the fat first. Max out my abilities before i add aas. I've started cutting with the eca stack, proper diet, and lots of cardio after my weights. It's already made a huge change. I wasnt obscenely obese to start out with but I was on the verge of pushing it. Before I found your videos online and this forum it was hard to get any information about steroids and when a person should start them and how to even use them correctly. Long story short you and everyone here on the forum definitely helped me go in the right direction. Which hopefully you and rickrock, and phurious and the others on this forum know it is helping people do the right thing when it comes to using aas's or in my case when not to use em. Now unfortunately not everyone's going to listen to you guys but it's helped me tremendously and i thank you guys!

Re: RE: Re: Albuterol cycle while off eca stack.

Astie said:
Well from reading all your articles and watching your videos I've definitely benefited greatly from everything. Instead of diving right in and using test and other aas's I've realized I need to drop the fat first. Max out my abilities before i add aas. I've started cutting with the eca stack, proper diet, and lots of cardio after my weights. It's already made a huge change. I wasnt obscenely obese to start out with but I was on the verge of pushing it. Before I found your videos online and this forum it was hard to get any information about steroids and when a person should start them and how to even use them correctly. Long story short you and everyone here on the forum definitely helped me go in the right direction. Which hopefully you and rickrock, and phurious and the others on this forum know it is helping people do the right thing when it comes to using aas's or in my case when not to use em. Now unfortunately not everyone's going to listen to you guys but it's helped me tremendously and i thank you guys!
Thank you very much for the feedback! We sincerely appreciate it. It's nice hearing from people we've helped make good decisions with their goals and cycles, and all our advice has been beneficial to you and the others out there. We are always here to help anytime you have a question buddy :)

Astie said:

That is so refreshing to hear bro... i love seeing the impact that i have as well as the forum and all the great minds here... we all want to make sure you surpass your goals in the safest and most effective way... You will only continue to learn each and every day as we all do from each other... everyone has a different experience to share and unlimited information that is beneficial in so many ways... i am always here to help bro...

im so happy to hear the way you have paid close attention and followed this as a marathon and not a sprint... you are going to be so thankful you approached it this way... i truly wish more people listened as you have.. im really proud of you...

Just thinking here astie. Aren't Ephedrine and Albuterol beta,andrenergic receptor agonists? So you will be hitting the same saturated receptors all over again.I dont call that taking abreak.To me..it is kind of like saying I am getting off of juice for a while and just doing winstrol. Same goes for clen. Clen is the most over rated garbage I have ever taken. Plus back a few years we had to go to mexico to get it when I had pure ephedrine as otc.We always chase what we don't have or what is popular. When my dad was doing a lot of operations on expensive race horses he would not even take pseudofed. Why not try phenbuterol? To me it is nearly as good as eca with no shakes at all

Just thinking here astie. Aren't Ephedrine and Albuterol beta,andrenergic receptor agonists? So you will be hitting the same saturated receptors all over again.I dont call that taking abreak.To me..it is kind of like saying I am getting off of juice for a while and just doing winstrol. Same goes for clen. Clen is the most over rated garbage I have ever taken. Plus back a few years we had to go to mexico to get it when I had pure ephedrine as otc.We always chase what we don't have or what is popular. When my dad was doing a lot of operations on expensive race horses he would not even take pseudofed. Why not try phenbuterol? To me it is nearly as good as eca with no shakes at all

Very true! I haven't taken albuterol while I've been off the eca stack. Gonna take another week off and start up again. I'll look into the phenbuterol though.

Very true! I haven't taken albuterol while I've been off the eca stack. Gonna take another week off and start up again. I'll look into the phenbuterol though.

phenbuterol is a favorite of mine... i absolutely love it and me and jakes father both believe in it VERY MUCH... probably my favorite fat burner i have ever used... it attacks fat in a much different way attacking BAT (brown adipose tissue)as opposed to more mainstream fat burners that are not nearly as sustainable... this keeps the fat off as sometimes others experience it coming back when they use a quick fix... that's why i general use phenbuterol with my sarms stacks and then i throw in a product called "nite burn" that is made by BPI sports.. its an overnight fat burner that is stimulant free and its one of the few i have found to really work... this is a great stack here as well...

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 phenbuterol
1-12 nite burn
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

phenbuterol is a favorite of mine... i absolutely love it and me and jakes father both believe in it VERY MUCH... probably my favorite fat burner i have ever used... it attacks fat in a much different way attacking BAT (brown adipose tissue)as opposed to more mainstream fat burners that are not nearly as sustainable... this keeps the fat off as sometimes others experience it coming back when they use a quick fix... that's why i general use phenbuterol with my sarms stacks and then i throw in a product called "nite burn" that is made by BPI sports.. its an overnight fat burner that is stimulant free and its one of the few i have found to really work... this is a great stack here as well...

1-12 phenbuterol
1-12 nite burn
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awsome... i have both phenbuterol and niteburn on the way. I'm already taking gw and ostarine from pure essence. Everything is working great so far.

i would not use albuterol and other stims together.

gw and albuterol go quite well together and is a great stack.if you are after muscle gain also. the stack dylan wrote out for you, will work well

Awsome... i have both phenbuterol and niteburn on the way. I'm already taking gw and ostarine from pure essence. Everything is working great so far.

I'm sure you will love that stack brother. Keep us updated!

Top Bottom