napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What’s Next??

thecollegelifter

Hello, I’v decide to join the forum today after browsing for months on here. Iv debated back and forth if i should wast my time asking this question. But from my expirence reading posts by senior members i think it would be well worth my time to ask this question. And i think this community will have the best answer.

Let me introduce my self I’m 20 years old, Iv been lifting for 18 months. (I know, not very long). Not including my high school days. I’m extremely disciplined when it comes to nutrition and lifting. Iv never missed a single meal or a single work out. I log all my work outs and diet plans in a composition note book. I’m currently training 5 times a week. I consum 5-6 meals a day. My current weight is 172lb (My starting weight was 130lb). My current body fat is 14%. Height 5’8. I have food allergy’s that don’t allow me to consum any dairy products including beef. which has made my joourny much more difficult. Iv ran many sarm cycles let me list them from start to finish:
#1 yk-11 (1 month)
#2 Rad-140 (1 month)
#3LGD 4033 + RAD 140 (3 months)
#4 pct- Alpha 1 (1 month)
#5 S4 100mg (2 months)
#6 LGD 4033 (2 months)
#7 Rad 140 + ostarine (2 months)
#8 pct- Alpha 1 + S4 50mg (2 month)

This includes a regular dose of 5g of creatine and the occasional dose of pre-work out.
(I also take a performance vitamin starting about month 6 after my wrist injury)

They were not all ran back to back consecutively. I did have a wrist injury around month 6 and only trained legs and core for about 2 months until i healed. I also did a couple of test months completely clean (I mean completely clean, no coffee or pre work out) to compare my results to my sarm cycles.

If there are any more questions on my background to answer my single question. please ask i will gladly provide the information.

Goal: My goal is to weigh 185 6-7% body fat.

My current plan: Gain to 200, cut to 185. (I have Zero cutting experience. Iv been bulking since iv weighed 130lb)

My single question: Whats my next move? My gains are extremely small each month. when i ask the guy at my local vitam shop this question he recommends a pro hormon. But what iv heard is there all shit. Should i continue spending crazy amonts of money on sarms? I’m open to ababolics or prohormons if that’s the best way to go. I’m just asking for advice from experienced lifters that know there shit and have been doing this for decades. what’s your move if your in my position???

If you ask me your next move is to be patient and realistic.

If you're only 20 years old you're still growing. It's going to take awhile. There's no exact time, that's why you have to be patient.

6% body fat is not something you walk around with everyday. You get there for a NPC competition or photoshoot and stay there for a few days only.

Thank you for the reply. What is a realistic body fat percentage? I’m quoting “6-7%” because i hear a lot of my budys way leaner then me claiming 6-7%. I’m guessing there full of shit.

Thank you for the reply. What is a realistic body fat percentage? I’m quoting “6-7%” because i hear a lot of my budys way leaner then me claiming 6-7%. I’m guessing there full of shit.
Yep, they are probably full of shit. Most guys underestimate their bodyfat by a lot

Would you say 10-12% is a healthy lean range?

There's no real cookie cutter but that's pretty healthy depending on the guy. Some guys have the ability to get leaner easier than others.

You can get to 6% but it's not something that's easy and you don't stay there for long.

It's very difficult physically and mentally.

Would you say 10-12% is a healthy lean range?
Everybody has their own opinion on it, but I like to stay pretty lean, like 8-9% Its also not that hard to sustain it as long as I eat pretty clean and keep up cardio. That's a little leaner than most. 10-12% is a good range for the vast majority of people, but it comes down to wgat makes YOU happy...not others. 6% bodyfat just isn't realistic to maintain or sustain for any long length of time without drastic measures

Scientific fact: men in general think they are smarter, stronger, leaner, and more attractive than they really are. For women it’s usually the total opposite.
If a guy claims 6% bodyfat, ask him for his Dexa Scan. A few guys did episodes on YouTube where calipers showed 6-8% and a Dexa Scan showed 9-12%.
Have you seen the Homer Simpson pic where he’s looking in the mirror and seeing Mr Fit, and he’s obviously the opposite? Yep, happens, though not usually to that extent. I’ve had reality punch me in the past too.

Yep, they are probably full of shit. Most guys underestimate their bodyfat by a lot

this x100000, many people dont know their true body fat and in almost all cases underestimate. Had a friend back from highschool try telling me he was at 2% during football season. Yeah right dude, cmon. You cant even function properly at that level

Thank you for the information. It helps to get a good prospective of what’s actually achievable.

what do y’all recommend for my situation? should i continue on sarms? Or try a prohormon? Or just continue working hard and being patient.

Last edited:
Scientific fact: men in general think they are smarter, stronger, leaner, and more attractive than they really are. For women it’s usually the total opposite.
If a guy claims 6% bodyfat, ask him for his Dexa Scan. A few guys did episodes on YouTube where calipers showed 6-8% and a Dexa Scan showed 9-12%.
Have you seen the Homer Simpson pic where he’s looking in the mirror and seeing Mr Fit, and he’s obviously the opposite? Yep, happens, though not usually to that extent. I’ve had reality punch me in the past too.

I am smarter stronger leaner and more attractive than all of you guys on this board.

I'm also the richest and have the biggest junk.

Thank you for the information. It helps to get a good prospective of what’s actually achievable.

what do y’all recommend for my situation? should i continue on sarms? Or try a prohormon? Or just continue working hard and being patient.

Prohormones and steroids are completely out of the question... i would train naturally a few years, then progress to sarms... you are going to turn a marathon into a sprint and i assure you that you will regret that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your mates are defiantly full of shit. Holding 5-6% bf is almost impossible to hold for any length of time while remaining full looking. I usually sit in the high twelves most of the year. Im about to start a cut to get to around 8% and i bet once i get under 10 i get moody and irritable but everyones different. Your still young and have ran a hell of a lot of sarm cycles. Your training 5 days a week to which is alot for 18 months training. Id focus on your training and food intake more atm then your next cycle.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom