napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your current training split?

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:
Current split for me? As always, addicted and overtraining without rest days. Currently frustrated from having shitty workout day after day. I gotta get my damn self to take rest days I swear to god... Ugh! [PERSEVERING FACE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you on that. I've felt so e of that myself lately also, whch is why I want to drop the volume down. I don't seem to be recovering as well doing 15-20 sets per bodypart. I do take rest days every weekend (other than I still do cardio), but I am a fan of the low volume approach
Yeah I've been doing high volume like that a bit too. Alternating heavy days with 1-2 exercises sometimes. I'm having trouble deciding what needs the most work lately. Hitting calves 3-4 times a week though without fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All types of training work well while on gear but high-volume training seems to work like magic. Lower the weights and make some true mind/body connection. You get seperated pumps that feel insane and show exactly as they feel.

Bio-Tech said:
All types of training work well while on gear but high-volume training seems to work like magic. Lower the weights and make some true mind/body connection. You get seperated pumps that feel insane and show exactly as they feel.

That's something I'll keep in mind also. One thing I pretty much always do is train heavy. Maybe I should try lightening it up for a while and going with higher reps for bigger pumps and hypertrophy

After I tore my pec, I learned how much everything was tied together.

I had to learn how to workout differently then I ever had. I had to isolate muscles and work at a weight that would not incorporate muscles that I didn't wish to.

Since the tear, in November, I've never looked better as a result of changing volume and exercises.

Top Bottom