napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your current cycle?

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
Hey Dylan what's the benefits of Proviron? I've heard it gives you a good sense of well being and can raise T levels, but what else? Ive never ran it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It provides muscle hardening and lowers SHBG which really enhances libido and in all honesty ive never had suppression whatsoever on it at 50-75 mg per day and no toxicity with it... Its often seen as an oral masteron but not quuite as profound on the sculpting... For me, its the ultimate complimentary compound
I may scoop some up and add it to my cycle. Thanks for the info

I would highly recommend it... If you get quality then you are going to love it

I never run a cycle without proviron, its a diamond in the rough

Sent using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
Hey Dylan what's the benefits of Proviron? I've heard it gives you a good sense of well being and can raise T levels, but what else? Ive never ran it.

It provides muscle hardening and lowers SHBG which really enhances libido and in all honesty ive never had suppression whatsoever on it at 50-75 mg per day and no toxicity with it... Its often seen as an oral masteron but not quuite as profound on the sculpting... For me, its the ultimate complimentary compound

Here is a link to an article that I wrote on proviron

steroid-f38/proviron-mesterolone--t22.html

I am a LOT newer to cycling than the rest of you - on my second one, to be exact, with the first being a test blast. I am on TRT, so I blast and cruise. Right now, I am on:

600mg Test-Cyp (direct from the pharmacy FTW!)
400mg Deca

Done weekly, divided into two 3.5day shots.

My urologist believes the last 25% of the Test-Cyp bottle is considered waste. He says there will always be some left you cannot get out and he expects the rubber seal to fail from time to time, so he overprescribes me test. He said it is better to have more and not use it than to run out. While he is right, I am not sure what he means by the "not use it" part. :p While he is relatively clueless about TRT, if I ask him to add something to his requested blood work (such as E2 levels - yeah, he does not think they need to be monitored) he adds them without batting an eye. Combine that with all the extra test bottles I end up with and I am a happy camper!

My bulk cycle looks wimpy compared to what you all are doing, but it is better to start slow and be safe and learn how my body reacts than to just right in.

Lol man your doc knows little about trt but prescribed you?

And thats very good too many guys starting running multiple compounds wayyyy too soon and it ends up costing them.. Test only cycles are great its hardly the gear its diet and training.. After that I think test only + anavar is a perfect next level cycle

Sent using Tapatalk

I am just happy he prescribed it. He THINKS he knows a lot about it - but after surfing various AAS forums, I am confident I know far more than he does now.

Yep, diet is 85% of the job, workouts are 10%, and gear / genetics make up the final 5%.

cybrsage said:
I am just happy he prescribed it. He THINKS he knows a lot about it - but after surfing various AAS forums, I am confident I know far more than he does now.

Yep, diet is 85% of the job, workouts are 10%, and gear / genetics make up the final 5%.

One thing you will continue to find is that although most of us are not "doctors," that when it comes to THIS PARTICULAR area of medicine and doctoral work, many of us are FAR more educated and will not just tell you anything to get a doctor visit fee... It's really a blessing that these forums are here because they save lives daily and that is no lie bro...

DylanGemelli said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:

http://adrenalinerushforums.com/steroid ... --t22.html
Very good read! Thanks. Sounds legit

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:

steroid-f38/proviron-mesterolone--t22.html
Very good read! Thanks. Sounds legit

anytime brother... I'm happy to help!

Just ordered a Biotech cycle.

I cruise test at 150mg ew. I don't bump it up on cycle. I keep the cruise going and let the other chemicals do their thing. This means I never get bloated, my dick works and I don't have to deal with AI. I'm always lean and eat what I want when I'm hungry. I hit the weights 5x a week and steady state 30 mins on those days. It just works and the blast kicks me up and I get to feel like a statue.

Because of the cruise, I don't PCT but I would use Nolva/clomid if I did.

Test Enth 150mg
Tren Ace 600mg 1-8
Mast Prop 450mg 1-8

Simple blast of amazingness.

TheSVPdeal said:

I cruise test at 150mg ew. I don't bump it up on cycle. I keep the cruise going and let the other chemicals do their thing. This means I never get bloated, my dick works and I don't have to deal with AI. I'm always lean and eat what I want when I'm hungry. I hit the weights 5x a week and steady state 30 mins on those days. It just works and the blast kicks me up and I get to feel like a statue.

Test Enth 150mg
Tren Ace 600mg 1-8
Mast Prop 450mg 1-8

I really like your logic... I love to keep my test low on cycle and just keep it consistent all year... I go with a bit lower trt than my actual cycle but they are fairly close and I still get big results, but just as you point out, let the other chemicals shine... That is why I love primo and eq very high and test moderate... They are allowed to really present their qualities and in conjunction, the results are more profound... I love it bro...

TheSVPdeal said:

Test Enth 150mg
Tren Ace 600mg 1-8
Mast Prop 450mg 1-8

Thank you for stopping in...

I just started my summer blast this past Monday, so I'm only about 5 days in right now, but it should be sweet!!

1-12 Test E 300mg per week
1-6 Tren E 400mg per week
1-6 Mast E 600mg per week
7-12 Tren E 600mg per week
7-12 Mast E 800mg per week
7-12 Winstrol 50mg per day

Also will be running pure essence S4 and GW throughout the cycle.

I kick started the cycle with a little bit of halo to get my strength up in a hurry and harden up as well.

Looking forward to how this summer goes!!

cybrsage said:
I am a LOT newer to cycling than the rest of you - on my second one, to be exact, with the first being a test blast. I am on TRT, so I blast and cruise. Right now, I am on:

600mg Test-Cyp (direct from the pharmacy FTW!)
400mg Deca

Done weekly, divided into two 3.5day shots.

My urologist believes the last 25% of the Test-Cyp bottle is considered waste. He says there will always be some left you cannot get out and he expects the rubber seal to fail from time to time, so he overprescribes me test. He said it is better to have more and not use it than to run out. While he is right, I am not sure what he means by the "not use it" part. :p While he is relatively clueless about TRT, if I ask him to add something to his requested blood work (such as E2 levels - yeah, he does not think they need to be monitored) he adds them without batting an eye. Combine that with all the extra test bottles I end up with and I am a happy camper!

My bulk cycle looks wimpy compared to what you all are doing, but it is better to start slow and be safe and learn how my body reacts than to just right in.

There is NOTHING wimpy about yours whatsoever... 1. Deca is no joke bro 2. You have the right idea with being more conservative and letting your body adapt and understand what it is taking in... 3. My cycle looks huge but when you break down "what" is used, they are all very light etc... however a lot of these guys have ran A LOT of cycles so they know what they can handle... YOU ARE DOING THINGS THE RIGHT WAY... I LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING and my hope is more guys follow your lead on this...

This is my trough level I took about 2 weeks ago:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 2199 HIGH 250-1100 ng/dL

Currently I'm doing
3 weeks out
350/wk tren ace (had to lower :O)
525/wk mast p
350/wk test p
350/wk winny
1.25mg ed letro
75mg bronkaid w/ caffeine " aspirin

Also just threw in 250mcg/day of human grade t4

Trenrage said:
Currently I'm doing
3 weeks out
350/wk tren ace (had to lower :O)
525/wk mast p
350/wk test p
350/wk winny
1.25mg ed letro
75mg bronkaid w/ caffeine " aspirin

Also just threw in 250mcg/day of human grade t4

My kind of cycle right there... im assuming you are gyno prone to be using letro or your going for mega dry... man if you added proviron and s4 to this, fuck man, talk about hard as nails!

Top Bottom