napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What did you eat for lunch today?

6 oz wild caught yellow fin
1 cup brown and wild rice
Green beans

Pretty typical meal prep. I keep my meals simple and don't stray much. I got used to plainer meals and I try and keep them pretty simple now

Attachments

• 20161217_084127-734x1305.jpg
    20161217_084127-734x1305.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 23
2-4oz chicken breasts , sweat potatoe plain, steamed broccoli, yogurt, bagel, fresh squeezed lemonade, fresh squeezed orange juice and a apple.

Last edited:
Here is what I typically have each afternoon...

124ert4.jpg

What we have here is 4 oz. or organic hand trimmed chicken breast sliced into small portions cooked with fresh zucchini, mushrooms and sweet yellow onions. I use parsley, basil and crushed pepper and cook in small amounts of olive oil...

That right there looks like a restaurant cooked that. Omg. You should think about pure packaging Meals for weight training people

2-4oz chicken breasts , sweat potatoe plain, steamed broccoli, yogurt, bagel, fresh squeezed lemonade, fresh squeezed orange juice and a apple.

Comes out to be really close to 2500/Cals a day....what am I missing?...that should be maintenance for someone 170 pounds...

Comes out to be really close to 2500/Cals a day....what am I missing?...that should be maintenance for someone 170 pounds...

That's what i weigh. 4am breakfast, 8am break, 12pm lunch, 5pm dinner. My major meals for the day

Last edited:
Everyday it's the same. Can of tuna, and white cheddar rice cakes. Yes, my diet is super boring.

4 egg whites, 3 slices of turkey bacon, 3 packets of oatmeal and 2 pieces of toast on wheat bread with brown sugar (late lunch)

Here's what I had today. Fried rice chicken teriyaki and string beans

Attachments

• 20161220_133935-1305x734.jpg
    20161220_133935-1305x734.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 17
Leftover honey baked ham with muenster cheese on honey bun

29gd2r.jpg
Looks like my lunch for the week. Lol

Are you a professional photographer? Your food pictures seriously look like you ripped them straight out of a cooking magazine or something.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Leftover honey baked ham with muenster cheese on honey bun

29gd2r.jpg

That looks frickin great man. I actually will be having almost the same thing today for one of my meals. My mom gave me a bunch of leftover ham from Christmas and I'll be killing that with some pepper jack cheese on wheat bun later

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looks like my lunch for the week. Lol

Are you a professional photographer? Your food pictures seriously look like you ripped them straight out of a cooking magazine or something.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes professional for over 30 years...specialized in food...I do these photos now for fun being retired....;)

Top Bottom