napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What did you eat for lunch today?

This cracked me up, I had to pick these up at the store just to photograph...LOL

33xtpph.jpg

It's true what you said about lighting being everything.I've seen pics taken with cheapo cameras in light boxes that look professionally done.

I agree completely, I started with a d40 and took fantastic pictures with that baby so pissed the ex took that damn thing. I upgraded but miss that d40 she was just special, cheap and special lol.

I agree completely, I started with a d40 and took fantastic pictures with that baby so pissed the ex took that damn thing. I upgraded but miss that d40 she was just special, cheap and special lol.

My Brother and Daughter have that camera...good camera

Definitely a nice little walk around and beginner camera. I did get some really quality images out of that and did some work with it, but obviously printing anything above an 8x10 or shooting above iso 400 you could notice the price pretty quick.

Breakfast was 10 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, 2 packets of instant oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 8 oz of whole milk.

First lunch was 8oz grilled ribeye and 4oz rice quinoa blend with 2 scoops of bcaa's

67fc914d816de7e41644b1d30ca35dfd.jpg

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Breakfast was 10 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, 2 packets of instant oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 8 oz of whole milk.

First lunch was 8oz grilled ribeye and 4oz rice quinoa blend with 2 scoops of bcaa's

Now that's a bro meal right there. Can't go wrong with that menu. I love oatmeal and peanut butter. Lately, I've been putting either Walden farms or no sugar, low calorie syrup in with my oatmeal and peanut butter...really takes it to another level IMO.

This is a staple in my diet except I measure my whites from,a container by the pan full

Top Bottom