napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Today's Lunch

I used to eat a lot of spinach, I gotta get it back into the rotation

Love making stir fry's like this, especially when calories are getting a bit lower. Volume eating :)

for sure bro... its a lot of food for barely 300 calories and barely any fat at all... i do it twice a day except the second is a bit larger with ground chicken instead of breast... same concept though... it really helps tremendously with being hungry... i love it

for sure bro... its a lot of food for barely 300 calories and barely any fat at all... i do it twice a day except the second is a bit larger with ground chicken instead of breast... same concept though... it really helps tremendously with being hungry... i love it

Absolutely. It's a staple in my diet when calories start to get really low and hunger becomes an issue. There's so many ways you can make it too so it never gets boring.

Looks delicious. Im not really a fan of mushrooms but I do something similar to this with carrots celery and onions. Its amazing. I make it cajun sometimes, sometimes with a homemade chili spice blend, other times plain af. Its good any way

Looks delicious. Im not really a fan of mushrooms but I do something similar to this with carrots celery and onions. Its amazing. I make it cajun sometimes, sometimes with a homemade chili spice blend, other times plain af. Its good any way

for sure bro... i cant do the celery but the important thing is getting in plenty of vegetables and enjoying them.. you can really do a lot with them and make it extremely enjoyable... i generally get 5 or more servings per day of vegetables...

Top Bottom