1 cup egg whites
Banana
2 slices Cinnamon Raisen Ezekiel Bread

Lunch-
Large Chicken Breast
Half a large Sweet Potato
1 cup green beans

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No pic but I had 8 oz of chicken breast with spinach, white bean & garlic seasoned lentils and a whole grain waffle as a small treat". I also had a 50 g chocolate whey shake with peanut and maple almond butter. Lean bulk/healing & recovery blast meals.

i pretty much have the same thing every day...

6-8 oz. chicken
1 serving zucchini
1 serving mushrooms
1 green pepper
1 serving spinach
1/4 serving rice

seasoned with parsley and onion powder

1/2 serving of veiganese
1/4 serving organic ketchup
1/4 serving organic mustard

whole wheat chicken wrap with honey mustard with a side of roasted butternut squash.
Testing out some new lights.....;)

2v9ouu0.jpg

Lunch.jpg

This is my staple lunch:
7oz chicken breast
3 cups grilled squash, zucchini and onions
200g sweet potato topped with 16g peanut butter

568 Cal 57P 55C 14F

Is everyone getting their meals from the Cooking Light magazine ?

You didn't know Montgomery has professionally taken photos of food...? Bro. Btw I'm pretty sure he's the one that does that and I'm not even kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks yummy, I have been putting hard boiled eggs in my salads for the past few months religiously, I usually mash them in there, now a salad is not a salad with out them, love it!

Looks yummy, I have been putting hard boiled eggs in my salads for the past few months religiously, I usually mash them in there, now a salad is not a salad with out them, love it!

Right on..
I normally cut the eggs up really fine but for the photo I left them whole slices.....the WOW factor....;)

Oatmeal with 45 grams of Whey isolate protein, honey, cinnamon and sugar free almond milk.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom