napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What did you eat for lunch today?

Hey I asked you a bit back how is your copper pan holding up., I bought one 2 weeks ago and it's great so far

Its still going strong and i use the shit out of it... three to four times a day bro... it cooks great... its priced well too...

8b0b9a8b1e7392faf831df48e192aa0f.jpg
chicken salad

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lunch.jpg

7 oz. Chicken Breast
3 Cups Grilled Squash, Zucchini, Mushrooms and Onions
200g Sweet Potato
16g Peanut butter

568Cal 57P 55C 14F

[FONT=&quot]Mid day lunch prep...
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Fresh Chicken, green pepper, zuchini, peas, spinach, parsley and onion powder...
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#absaremadeinthekitchen

fc8lsi.jpg

[/FONT]

Yum. Not enough people eat parsley in my opinion. I love the stuff. brings me back to when my gran made soup on a sunday.

I had mashed potatoe and 3 x slow cooked chicken thighs. Nothing spectacular.

How many of you get home from work, look in the fridge and see a bunch of crap that your wife bought, and think 'fuck it' and end up scrambling up half a dozen eggs and slamming that like a boss? I do that like twice a week. She think its disgusting, but srsly if I can get out of drinking a protein shake I will.

How many of you get home from work, look in the fridge and see a bunch of crap that your wife bought, and think 'fuck it' and end up scrambling up half a dozen eggs and slamming that like a boss? I do that like twice a week. She think its disgusting, but srsly if I can get out of drinking a protein shake I will.

i never have run into that but my wife never buys bull shit and i do a lot of the grocery shopping but she eats like i do... i can see that happening for many though.. i certainly am lucky but i wouldnt slam down bull shit regardless

Yum. Not enough people eat parsley in my opinion. I love the stuff. brings me back to when my gran made soup on a sunday.

I had mashed potatoe and 3 x slow cooked chicken thighs. Nothing spectacular.

i agree... parsley is excellent...

2 ounces parmesiano reggiano cheese and 6 slices of hard italian salami and a 6oz cup of bcaas

I had 8oz of crockpot carribean chicken, 2oz of garlic red potatoes, and 4oz of rice. One of the few times I actually put some effort into cooking lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P

FML. Single dad with a 3 and 4 year old... I'm always too stressed to bother cooking for myself once they're taken care of.

FML. Single dad with a 3 and 4 year old... I'm always too stressed to bother cooking for myself once they're taken care of. Sonic is too close to resist.

Top Bottom