napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you listening to when you train?

Metallica, Pantera,Down,Overkill,Slayer,Slipknot,5 finger,Trivium,Avenged Sevenfold,Motorhead,System of a down, Skrillex, Monster Truck,.......the list goes on

Nothing but metal for me. Lamb of God, Slipknot, Meshuggah, shadows fall, killswitch engage, Hatebreed, five finger death punch, mudvayne, August burns red, Parkway drive,....just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

nice man. i used to listen to a lot of log, chimaira, tteotd, and parkway drive in my younger years but i try to stay away from a lot of it now because the lyrics are bad and stupid. but LoG is really good musically speaking. i still listen to KsE, the new album is an instant classic and they always have great music AND lyrics.

ive actually been going a little lighter and listening to sevendust and old school linkin park (meteora, hybrid theory) lately. its a change from all metal ipod.

i listen to "In the midst of lions" as well, check them out.

Five Finger Death Punch - Back for More
Megadeth - 99 Ways to Die
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Todd Rundgren - Bang on the Drum All Day (this tune's pretty damn cool for lifting to)
Nine Inch Nails (various tracks)

Those are my main tunes I lift to ^^

Got 3 different lifting playlists on my beat-up old Sandisk with a total of 1800 tracks to fit on a 16GB SD card.

For me metal kicks me into gear.
Disturbed, metallica, bullet for my valentine, korn, avenged sevenfold, atreyu, motionless in white, August burns red, system of a down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me metal kicks me into gear.
Disturbed, metallica, bullet for my valentine, korn, avenged sevenfold, atreyu, motionless in white, August burns red, system of a down

Havent heard system in a while...
Thanks for the reminder

Why'd you put the keys up on the table. Cause i wanted too. Wake up why dont you put on a little make up!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Five Finger Death Punch - Back for More
Megadeth - 99 Ways to Die
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Todd Rundgren - Bang on the Drum All Day (this tune's pretty damn cool for lifting to)
Nine Inch Nails (various tracks)

Those are my main tunes I lift to ^^

Got 3 different lifting playlists on my beat-up old Sandisk with a total of 1800 tracks to fit on a 16GB SD card.

Big nine inch nails fan here bro... Pretty hate machine is where its at

Why'd you put the keys up on the table. Cause i wanted too. Wake up why dont you put on a little make up!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Lol sometimes it amazes me how they got so popular with the lyrics they put in 90% of their songs.

Nothing but metal for me. Lamb of God, Slipknot, Meshuggah, shadows fall, killswitch engage, Hatebreed, five finger death punch, mudvayne, August burns red, Parkway drive,....just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

^ Nice. As I Lay Dying is in my ears most of the time.

I know they are kind of old news but I love system of a down and if not listening to them it will be Dream Theater (portnoy drumming only).

Top Bottom