napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to AR

DR-75

Hey guys,

I'm new to Adrenaline Rush and looking forward to meeting some people and getting some advise for some experts!

A little bit about myself -
I was in great shape in my 20's and then let my self go in my 30's. every year I got a little more out of shape. When I hit 38 I had a moment of clarity and a mid life crisis! I did a 180 and started working out every day, doing something everyday, but I didn't have the energy and drive like I used to. After being tired and sore ALL the time I had my testosterone levels checked and it was low (425 @ 38 yrs old).

I started TRT and couldn't have found a cooler dr. I started at 250/wk. and have went to 400mg/wk. Over the past year. I get blood work every 3 months and everything is perfect and in check (Cholesterol, Blood pressure, estradiol, free test, hemoglobin, PSA, etc, etc) Testosterone level is around 1100-1300 now and I couldn't feel better. Night and day difference. I questioned my dr. about staying on 400mg/wk and he said as long as my blood work stays this good that I can.
I know 400mg/wk is a pretty high dose to stay on all the time so I thought about turning my TRT into blasting and cruising. Take the prescription Test 400/wk for 8-12 weeks and then for the next 8-12 weeks run 600-800mg/wk, then switch back. Obviously I would do the blast right after my blood work and then stop in time to not make him see my numbers high.

I have been hitting the gym everyday for the past 1 1/2 years and have made a HUGE transformation! Not sure why I have had the gains I have in 1 1/2 yrs, but I plan to keep it up and get bigger/stronger. I think maybe muscle memory for 10 years ago along with the test did some amazing shit!I would like to add something else to the testosterone, no major stack or anything, but maybe run EQ for a while (20 weeks or so).
I also started taking HGH about 6 weeks ago. Started at 2 IU's a day for 3 weeks and then bumped it up to 2.5 IU's for the past 3 weeks. Might go to 3 and keep it there. I would like to run the HGH for 6-12 months.

My main question is if I ran EQ for 20 weeks would I still need to run PCT after since I am staying on my cruising/TRT dose of test?

Thanks guys and look forward to talking to you all!

D

welcome to ar brother ! we are glad to have you

if you are on trt you dont need a pct. what kind of hgh are you using?

you are better off just introducing yourself in here and making seperate threads with aas questions on the steriod section good friend, more people will jump in to help you

Got it, Thanks Hurricane!

HGH - I got some generic green tops that I have been using for 6 weeks (The only thing I know about these green tops are - a couple friends use these and will use nothing else. Supposed to be great quality). I am going to run these for a few months because I only got a few kits of those and then switch to Jintropin (I got a few kits of those as well). The Jin is suppose to be great too. We will see!

Welcome to AR....you'll definitely love this place. All the guys here are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it, Thanks Hurricane!

HGH - I got some generic green tops that I have been using for 6 weeks (The only thing I know about these green tops are - a couple friends use these and will use nothing else. Supposed to be great quality). I am going to run these for a few months because I only got a few kits of those and then switch to Jintropin (I got a few kits of those as well). The Jin is suppose to be great too. We will see!

If you are going to run jins you should try angtropin, They are excellent and testing just as good everywhere but are about half the price. That is just a personal recommendation we don't mess with gh anymore but I have been running them for months and love them. I'm not sure who carries them right now but if you can get them and they verify I would put them up against any of the other similar grade options out there.

Forgot to post a results pic. Got back in the gym and started hitting it really hard a little over a year ago, everyday!

Now the goal is BIGGER/stronger and feel about 20 years old, NOT 40! Ha.

Hope posting this works -
results.jpg

If you are going to run jins you should try angtropin, They are excellent and testing just as good everywhere but are about half the price. That is just a personal recommendation we don't mess with gh anymore but I have been running them for months and love them. I'm not sure who carries them right now but if you can get them and they verify I would put them up against any of the other similar grade options out there.

i also agree about the jins... ive seen a lot of great results come from their use... angtropin is a good recommendation...

Forgot to post a results pic. Got back in the gym and started hitting it really hard a little over a year ago, everyday!

Now the goal is BIGGER/stronger and feel about 20 years old, NOT 40! Ha.

Hope posting this works -
View attachment 1546

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... you've done an excellent job thus far in transforming yourself and now its time to take it to the next level... so i just have a few questions for you so i can be of better help... what are your full statistics right now? age/height/weight/body fat? what is your main goal moving forward? bro, you cannot keep running 400 mg of test all year round like that.. THAT'S NOT TRT BRO... you basically are just staying on all year.. NOT GOOD.. i would HIGHLY recommend stopping this before you cause yourself long term harm... now when it comes to eq, or anything else you run, if your going right into trt then you are not required any type of pct but if you have been using 400 mg per week this long, you need to scale back for some time, at least a few months before you blast anything... you need to get down to 150-200 mg week first and stay on this for some time... i have other methods for you in the mean time until your next blast to feel and see results just like your blasting but without other steroid use involved but the way your going, while you may see results in this moment, it won't be like that too long if you do this wreckless... i don't think that's your intention but you need to be aware of what your doing to yourself and correct it before it gets out of hand... let know and i can help you set up your proper trt moving into your next blast... also, read an article i wrote on all this as well... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...f-TRT-By-Dylan-Gemelli&highlight=blast+cruise

Dylan,
Great to be talking to the "Dylan Gemelli", thanks to you feedback and advice!

I am 40, 6'-0", 225lbs, body fat (Around upper teens 17-19%). I understand the 400mg/wk is high from everything I read, but from all of my blood work everything has looked great and the dr. doesn't seem concerned. The more I read though, the more I was concerned with staying on 400mg/wk.
Also keep in mind my dr. has been bumping me up every 90 days when I get my blood work done. SO over the past year I started on 250mg/wk, then went to 350mg/wk, and now 400mg/wk for the past few months. SO I ramped up over the past 12-14 months since I have been on test.
I will read your article and that may answer most of my questions, but if I drop the dose down to 200mg/wk should I take any kind of PCT or anything like HCG or anything else?

My plan is to put more size on (Lean, good size) and try to get around 240lbs and look good all year round (moderate to low body fat). I am working my ass off and have made some awesome gains with just being on the test and I would like to continue making those gains.

I would love to hear what you would recommend as far as other methods in the mean time until my next blast to feel and see results just like I am blasting.

Thanks a ton Dylan for your advice I appreciate it!

D

Dylan,

I am 40, 6'-0", 225lbs, body fat (Around upper teens 17-19%). I understand the 400mg/wk is high from everything I read, but from all of my blood work everything has looked great and the dr. doesn't seem concerned. The more I read though, the more I was concerned with staying on 400mg/wk.
Also keep in mind my dr. has been bumping me up every 90 days when I get my blood work done. SO over the past year I started on 250mg/wk, then went to 350mg/wk, and now 400mg/wk for the past few months. SO I ramped up over the past 12-14 months since I have been on test.
I will read your article and that may answer most of my questions, but if I drop the dose down to 200mg/wk should I take any kind of PCT or anything like HCG or anything else?

My plan is to put more size on (Lean, good size) and try to get around 240lbs and look good all year round (moderate to low body fat). I am working my ass off and have made some awesome gains with just being on the test and I would like to continue making those gains.

I would love to hear what you would recommend as far as other methods in the mean time until my next blast to feel and see results just like I am blasting.

D

hey brother... im more than happy to help... the problem is that although your bloodwork is showing fine right now, the long term damage and probability is something you can't see... ask rickrock about this as well... this can be far too much on your heart and just takes years and years off your life that you can't see right now if you are just staying on that high... just keep that in mind because in the moment, you may not see it or feel it but i assure you, in the long run, you won't like the result... im just looking out for your long term health brother... if you take a look at the thread i sent earlier, that explains a highly effective method to cruise with that will still be as though you are on a blast but you are not... you are getting the proper time off and getting the most out of your trt at the same time... its a simple plan but highly effective... it consists of your trt test dose, sarms and proviron.. here is what the layout would look like

1-12 test cyp 150-200 mg week
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

that's the layout bro.. then, when you complete this, you can start your next blast etc... and you can continue this each time you complete a blast... its extremely effective, safe and will yield tremendous results...

Thanks Dylan and that sounds like a plan!
I will be ordering those items tomorrow!
2 questions
-I was going to shoot the test tonight, should I wait to get these items before lowering my dose or just lower it to the 200mg?
-should I wait to introduce the EQ until my next blast 12 weeks from now?

Thanks!!
D

When I first started taking the 250 mg/wk dose I felt a Huge difference, but I didn't notice that big of a difference from the 250mg to 400mg.
I thought It could be that my estradiol went up 10-12 so that might have lessened the affect maybe if the higher dose.
Estradiol was 25 before test. Went up to about 40 when I went up to 250-300 dose, and now it is around 50 (I haven't been running a AI. Dr gave me one but it shot my E2 way down. Had joint pain and felt like shit so stopped taking it.

Thanks Dylan and that sounds like a plan!
I will be ordering those items tomorrow!
2 questions
-I was going to shoot the test tonight, should I wait to get these items before lowering my dose or just lower it to the 200mg?
-should I wait to introduce the EQ until my next blast 12 weeks from now?

Thanks!!
D

1. just lower it to 200 now bro

2. yes, after this stack is complete, then you can start your blast... we can set you up a nice blast but i think you should focus on this first... you never want to look past what your doing and what you can accomplish... about half way through, see how your goals may have changed and then start planning...

3. you need to take aromasin 12.5 mg eod (every other day) and if you had achy joints and drying out then you were taking far too much...

Dylan,

D

Brother, a 400mg per week dose is WAY too much for TRT. That's what people use during a cycle, which is fine for that, but nothing you can run long term. What it will do to your Red blood cell count, hematocrit levels, and strain on your cardiovascular system gets worse and worse over time the longer you are on it.

I'm honestly clueless as to how you are getting those test numbers at that dose. At 400mg you should be probably double that or close to it. Regardless, if you have good legit test, 200mg per week is really about where you need to be. I'd recommend running that dose and getting more bloodwork done to see where your levels are. You should be somewhere between 800-1000 total test as that's where that dose will put most people.

That would be your normal TRT dose. Then when you are ready to blast you can run your dose up higher, add other compounds, etc...but your cruise should be 200mg per week and cruise just as long as you cycle. I generally do 12 week blasts followed by 12 week cruise, etc...

Top Bottom