napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hey it's Kckcjl94 from evo

Welcome to AR. I lost my 1300 post count and all.my customers but I couldn't give a fuck. Shower of cunts over there. We have all the good names now. Grow with us
Lol a shower of cunts... I like that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

what's the rules on selling/trading here? i've got 2 boxes of 50mg test gel tubes haha. don't know who would want them. also some sarms from geopeptides, not sure if they are legit or not. the mk677 i have gave me a headache, and with my pituitary tumor makes me think it's legit. i've heard good and bad things about them.

what's the rules on selling/trading here? i've got 2 boxes of 50mg test gel tubes haha. don't know who would want them. also some sarms from geopeptides, not sure if they are legit or not. the mk677 i have gave me a headache, and with my pituitary tumor makes me think it's legit. i've heard good and bad things about them.

I don't know ow the rules but after want happened before I don't think its a good idea to be trading.

sorry bro but none of this is allowed here at all... that's not a good thing to have on forums, trust me and it can't go on here... you can sell in the marketplace but no supplements or anything of this kind...

sup guys, not super well known or anything;0 just saying hi. sucks i lost my amazing 200 post count over there. i'm the dude that has the pituitary tumor if anyone remembers, only chatted with jrbdallas over there some, that was about it. i've personally only ordered from hammer, hipo, and hghpower. anyway, happy to be here.

you guys still working on the forum i hope? def needs to be streamlined a bit.

Welcome to ARF and thank you for the mention in your post!

Hipo

more the merrier .. bring them all.Im all but convienced they are ready to just get rid of everyone and start fresh there with all noobs and rely on goggle rankings to get back up.Just to get their greedy berd pharma line launched without being questioned by people that know what they are dojng.What pieces of shit and what lengths they go to fool innocent people .They dont get any more evil then that man over there running that board and when you on boards with people dealing illegal substances for years... you run across alot of scum lurking around in the background, so thats saying alot

i've read the few threads and the stickies, but it's still all a bit confusing. basically gearhead/wolfpack is the main guy, seems stevesmi is super on board, and i guess mustake? and even lots of people here that are bashing were pushing n2bm not all that long ago.

can't dylan contact youtube and get those evo videos of him taken down? seems like they would be able to since it's his image

i've read the few threads and the stickies, but it's still all a bit confusing. basically gearhead/wolfpack is the main guy, seems stevesmi is super on board, and i guess mustake? and even lots of people here that are bashing were pushing n2bm not all that long ago.

can't dylan contact youtube and get those evo videos of him taken down? seems like they would be able to since it's his image
The problem with n2bm isn't their products. Their products are actually pretty decent. It's the absurd prices and scummy marketing that everyone is bashing. It's like corporate greed at it's finest.

Unfortunately those videos are probably the property of Evo so there's nothing Dylan can do.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

there's only so much i can do on those but whatever... they can use them if they feel necessary... i have my new channel now ran MY WAY and obviously its FAR better than the others... just avoid those and watch MY channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

Top Bottom