napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New and want to start to use Tren.

Ikki_Phoenix

Hi and good evening to all! I've been lifting for about two years now and haven't really seen any results besides the regular but nothing out of this world. I was talking to one of the guys at the gym and he recommended me to try out Trenbolone. I've never heard of it before and did some web searching then I looked up on YouTube and that's what lead me to this site. Any ways, I was wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction as to where to buy some? I've seen a few sites but they are overseas and I've emailed them but haven't really gotten the answers to my questions.

Any type of help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi and good evening to all! I've been lifting for about two years now and haven't really seen any results besides the regular but nothing out of this world. I was talking to one of the guys at the gym and he recommended me to try out Trenbolone. I've never heard of it before and did some web searching then I looked up on YouTube and that's what lead me to this site. Any ways, I was wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction as to where to buy some? I've seen a few sites but they are overseas and I've emailed them but haven't really gotten the answers to my questions.

What are your stats and prior AAS experience ?

You are getting way ahead of yourself here brother. Don't listen to your guy from the gym. Trenbolone is the most harsh steroid out there that is for advanced users only. You are nowhere near ready for Tren. It sounds like you are new to steroids, and your first cycle should be test only. However you need to be ready for steroids before you ever even run that. What are your stats? There are also some great alternatives to steroids to give you awesome gains without those harsh steroid side effects, first tell us a little about yourself buddy

I'm really glad you're here and posting. I'm afraid had you just gone ahead and done tren without seeking more information you would have been in a world of hurt!! Tren is never something you start with. Even many experienced users of AAS don't like to use tren. Please listen you your new friends here and educate yourself. We are all happy to help out any way that we can, so let's hear those stats and together we can help you make an informed decision.

Well let me start by saying you made the right move by coming here and asking questions before jumping in... Your friend in the gym is obviously not very well informed himself... As RickRock stated you def need to start with Test only cycle. But before that you need to do a lot of research. It is very important to get your self fully prepared before starting any AAS. Your diet needs to be on point & You need to have proper PCT on hand. The main thing is to do your research, ask questions, & get informed!! Good luck brother!!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

We need to designate a person to drive around and slap the shot out of all the gym bros that give this kind of advice. Tren for what sounds to be a beginner?

No disrespect to the OP. I am glad you are here. You most likely just saved your body a world of hurt by joining our family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, first off, I would like you to walk into the gym, walk up to the guy who told you that and then proceed to punch him square in the dick. Next tell him to come on this board and sign up so we can then proceed to punch him in the dick followed by, teaching him all that he doesn't know, which is everything.

Please please please don't even think about tren again, for a very very long time.

Next we need your age, height, weight, and body fat percentage. I can basically tell from your initial post that you're not even close to ready for a simple test cycle, let alone tren. You said that you have only been working out for 2 years and you have basically gotten minimal results. This tells me 2 things right away, 1 you don't know how to properly eat, and 2 you don't know how to properly train. It is completely ok to not know these things, we all started somewhere. So, we need to get you on the right path first of proper diet and training. I can tell you that not a single person here is going to tell you how to run tren or where to get it and if they do they don't belong here. We are here to educate and help keep our brothers and sisters safe. You have come to the right place, now just sit back and absorb everything everyone here has to offer. Welcome to AR, we're here to get you on the right track.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR! I like you was doing research when I found this place. Kick back... Hang out... Participate... Get to know everyone... Very soon you'll be a fricken AAS guru!

Very smart to come here... In no time you'll be educated with the right thing to do... Tren is not it...

Welcome to the family bro. AS mentioned before, you probably should hold off on tren use for many reasons... mainly for health and safety, but if youre not concerned with that aspect, save it until you need its superior anabolic/androgenic rating for later cycles. Think of it as a chess game... you wouldnt sacrifice your queen to capture a pawn first move, would you? I mean, im no chess player but that doesnt seem smart to me. Just a thought. Were all here to help. Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have along the way

We need to designate a person to drive around and slap the shot out of all the gym bros that give this kind of advice. Tren for what sounds to be a beginner?

No disrespect to the OP. I am glad you are here. You most likely just saved your body a world of hurt by joining our family.

Whoa! Didn't know that stuff was that crazy! Currently, I weight 155, am 5' 8", and been active all my life but mostly been a sprinter so my physique isn't that big. My diet is high on protein like fish, chicken, lean meats, and lots of water. I go to the gym three to four times a week and do cardio on the days I don't go. Glad I came to the right place and asked instead of just buying this stuff without even knowing what to expect. Sure the results look good but the side effects is what I'm worried about the most. I posted a picture of my current state (hope I loaded it right) but that's as big as I can get. Don't want to look like a pitbull either since my height is on the lower side.

Thanks again for all the useful information! Glad to be part of this site!

Hey an welcome to the Forums. Thanks for some Of the Stats, But could we get your age as well? I want to say early to mid 20's at max,Like everyone has been saying, Tren is a bad boy. It will knock your Dick in the dirt an keep it there, Just Glad you made it here before jumping head first into tren.Sit back an Read an Research. Then Research some more, Watch Dylan's Videos on youtube,You can learn alot just from watching those. An Don't be Afraid to ask Questions.

Taking Tren this early in the game for you could be detrimental in so ways. If your not completely prepared, and have more then enough resources.. You can scare the shit out of yourself.

It's powerful stuff and does a number on your immune system. My thumb nail started to pit and change its appearance which is a tell tell sign of your overall health.

You need full coverage from vitamins to AIs, and you want to have backups for your backups.

I realize the lure of tren. And the feeling inside making you want that boosting edge. We all do...we were all there too man. But I gotta tell ya, I wish i would have waited. Wish I had the endless internet to research things back then. Use it..its what its there for...read read and read more.
My first Tren sucked. Hated it...to the point I didnt finish it because of sides. I dropped it out of my cycle and let the bottle rot. I still acredit "that cycle" to the one that screwed something up and was "never the same" after that. If youve ever...ever done something stupid you wish you could change...remember that feeling right now. If you MUST..then choose and easier path. I can think of at least 3 that wont screw you up to to bad.

Good luck friend. Be safe

Sorry I'm blunt and sometimes don't have patience for this kind of thing. Have you done any research yet? This is the number one example of what not to do. Sorry if you just had the idea today and haven't had time but if you just googled that question you'd already know it's a dumb move.

Ok sorry I didn't read the whole post first. But my answer is the same. Glad you came to AR to ask your questions. You came to the right place. I'm on tren now and at the gym so I'm a bit aggressive [emoji5]️ at the moment. That's one reason of many you should avoid for a long time

Not to mention when you run tren youll need a test base as well and as a new AAS user its overkill to run tren along with it. Stick with a simple test only cycle and thorough post and youll get great results if you keep your diet and training in check.

Not to mention when you run tren youll need a test base as well and as a new AAS user its overkill to run tren along with it. Stick with a simple test only cycle and thorough post and youll get great results if you keep your diet and training in check.

^ i agree with this, run with test cant go wrong

Top Bottom