napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Week 6 LGD Bloods / Week 7 Post Cycle, Tren Thoughts

ComstockZero

Hi guys. So later today when I have them in front of me I'll post a full picture of my CMP but I have the highlights memorized. I finished Test/Deca (500/280 finishing at 700 Test - test was both Cyp and Sust, Deca was both Deca and NPP) on 2/17. I'm on TRT so I just went back down to my 220/wk TRT dose.. I started LGD a week later on 2/23 so what are we 6w into LGD. My intent was to bridge with it into a Test/Dbol/Tren/cardarine/Mildronate cycle to get leaner and make better use of my weight class (strongman, LWM<175). My first attempt at Tren, 3rd cycle ever. Had tentatively planned 500 test / 200 Tren for 10 weeks and a 4w winstrol finisher to make a complete cycle length of 14w. But I was planning to be off for 10w first. Bloods last Friday were meant to assess how my lipids are recovering and also I had expressed some concerns about my LGD being an oral or a PH bc I felt very strong and had stomach cramps. I wanted to see if my hepatic levels were a mess. Cramps went away, strength still around. Here's a brief summary of the values of note:

Training: 10y, competing in strongman 3, cycling since July 2017 - 2cycles - Test, and test/deca/Tbol
BF: 15-18%
Height: 5'7
Weight: 172

ALT: 53 (usually 22-26)
HDL: 22 (it was about 35-39 pre TRT age 30, usually 27-39 on TRT, 8-11 on cycle) - note my HDL has never been over 40 in adulthood
LDL: 137 (77-90 off cycle, as high as 150 on cycle)
Serum Test: 881 (day 7)
RBC: 5.88
FYI on Jan 31 my DEXA body fat was 18.5%. My weight is down ~ 7# and BF probably about 15%.

Everything else was in range. I was disappointed my LDL was still so high BC I don't have a history of high LDL. The ALT was interesting BC it's not as high as values that I've seen characteristic of the liver stress of anabolic orals. My TRT doc said the ALT was not to be worried about, I had had bad allergies and took a lot of acetaminophen that weekend. Studies have shown it can dramatically elevate ALT. So this is good news for my LGD.

What I need is another data point in 2-3 weeks on my LDL. I need to see it continue to improve for 1. Any cycle at all to be healthy and responsible, 2. Something as aggressive as tren, 3. Be sure the bad LDL is residual long Ester effects from deca and sustanon and not caused by fake LGD.

Now I know the most common concern about Tren or cycling at all will be my BF. For me, I feel comfortable if my internal numbers show that I'm "back to normal" for my history. But I appreciate the sound advice about body comp and side effects.

As far as review of LGD, I love it. I'm truly amazed a non anabolic can do this. I hit gym PRs for a week and a half solid and then backed off the intensity. My legs are growing noticeably in vascularity and my BW has dropped despite increasing strength. My diastolic BP also dropped about 10 points within 2 weeks of the LGD. I felt stronger on LGD within 10 days. I started at 10mg, around 3 weeks I went to 12, had those cramps, backed it off to 10, feel fine now and still strong.

I don't think you should use Tren at that bodyfat and certainly not if you have lipid issues. Tren will DESTROY lipids and make the, downright scary in NORMAL people. I don't know what the draw to Tren is for people considering the risks to health and sides far outweigh the results but regardless if you do run it you need to be in good shape and condition and have healthy bloods beforehand withut issues. Your good cholesterol is pretty low. I don't know if your diet is just way off or what but you have things that need fixed

I don't think you should use Tren at that bodyfat and certainly not if you have lipid issues. Tren will DESTROY lipids and make the, downright scary in NORMAL people. I don't know what the draw to Tren is for people considering the risks to health and sides far outweigh the results but regardless if you do run it you need to be in good shape and condition and have healthy bloods beforehand withut issues. Your good cholesterol is pretty low. I don't know if your diet is just way off or what but you have things that need fixed

Understood. The draw to me was aggression and power on caloric deficit. What do you think is a milder alternative suitable to that goal, deca or primo? My HDL has always been low, since my 20s, really as long as I've watched it. Diet could improve but isn't abysmal. Eat a lot of veggies, a lot of red meat, but eat restaurant food 1-3x/wk as well. Doc said get more good fats, less dietary cholesterol. I want my HDL back to 35 and LDL back under 100. I noticed today that the research says LGD will lower HDL.

Top Bottom