napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vo2max with cardarine

Feron

Hello everyone!

It's well known that one of the best sarms to increase your endurance is cardarine.

But I can not find any reliable source to take a look on the real Vo2max increasing by using it.

Any idea on where to look?

Is there any study worth looking at?

Thanks!!

Hello everyone!

It's well known that one of the best sarms to increase your endurance is cardarine.

But I can not find any reliable source to take a look on the real Vo2max increasing by using it.

Any idea on where to look?

Is there any study worth looking at?

Thanks!!

Go to pubmed. Theres many studies there

Go to pubmed. Theres many studies there

Thanks Dylan, very helpful as always!

It seems that there are many evidences on the enhanced performance of mice using cardarine, but i couldn't find any study where they refer to the Vo2Max increase.

I think i will test it by myself in a couple of months and lets see what i find

no secret im a huge cardio person.. .i run 10 miles per day, 5 days per week and often do more than that with the stair climber and elliptical.. there is definitely a large added difference for me when using gw, and you will see through your own experience if you have real cardarine...

no secret im a huge cardio person.. .i run 10 miles per day, 5 days per week and often do more than that with the stair climber and elliptical.. there is definitely a large added difference for me when using gw, and you will see through your own experience if you have real cardarine...

Esarms will be my source with out any doubt;)

obviously i know the difference when im off and on as i already pointed out... your just going to have to see for yourself...

I didn't want to disrespect you Dylan! i will run it in September and i just wanted to know what to really expect about it.

My plan is to do an stress test before and after 12 weeks on cardarine and compare Vo2Max figures, i just thought maybe you did something like that, sorry for the misunderstanding Dylan

My plan is to do an stress test before and after 12 weeks on cardarine and compare Vo2Max figures, i just thought maybe you did something like that, sorry for the misunderstanding Dylan

I have used it alot and can speak to it regarding actual improvements in running the mile or other shorter distances. But I have no experience in Vo2 max measurements. I can say on a low dose of 3-4 pills on training days 2-4 times a week. You can improve 15-45 seconds on your mile. A safe bet would be 30 seonds in about 2 months. going from a 6:30 mile to breaking 6:00 is a big deal for many people. I cannot say much for longer distances because I do not run those for time.

I have used it alot and can speak to it regarding actual improvements in running the mile or other shorter distances. But I have no experience in Vo2 max measurements. I can say on a low dose of 3-4 pills on training days 2-4 times a week. You can improve 15-45 seconds on your mile. A safe bet would be 30 seonds in about 2 months. going from a 6:30 mile to breaking 6:00 is a big deal for many people. I cannot say much for longer distances because I do not run those for time.
not only time but distance as well which i have also constantly seen each time i use it...

Top Bottom