napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Vitamin shop bogo sale

Gymjunkie38

Jsut thought anyone who uses the vitamen shop would want too know there whole damn store is buy one get one half off for today and tommorow.

Jsut thought anyone who uses the vitamen shop would want too know there whole damn store is buy one get one half off for today and tommorow.

That's a pretty sweet deal

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah all products and the regular sale prices are still on them no hile ups I got me two 5 lbs containers of dymatize and two boxes of quest bars

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I don't use supps, but I have a VS near where I live.I like to go in and just see what the latest BS is. I just read that supps are a 37 BILLION $$ business. WTF?

I do have a question on supps. I see that there are many brands of bcaa's. They way I remember this from biochemistry is that there are 9 essential amino acids, and 3 of the 9 are bcaa. So why does the VitaminShoppe have so many brands that are just the 3 branch chains. I must be missing something . Shouldn't a supp of aminos have all 9?

nice, i use them often... we get tea there, all our green supplements, probiotics etc... i actually like them to a point... i dont use any supps but i do use some herbs and i get them there so this is very helpful... thanks brother...

i get the emails but i often just delete them because i get so many everyday... i missed this sale but i need some things so now is a good time... thanks bro

I don't use supps, but I have a VS near where I live.I like to go in and just see what the latest BS is. I just read that supps are a 37 BILLION $$ business. WTF?

I do have a question on supps. I see that there are many brands of bcaa's. They way I remember this from biochemistry is that there are 9 essential amino acids, and 3 of the 9 are bcaa. So why does the VitaminShoppe have so many brands that are just the 3 branch chains. I must be missing something . Shouldn't a supp of aminos have all 9?
Not even multivitamin and fish oil or antioxidants liver support.
nice, i use them often... we get tea there, all our green supplements, probiotics etc... i actually like them to a point... i dont use any supps but i do use some herbs and i get them there so this is very helpful... thanks brother...

i get the emails but i often just delete them because i get so many everyday... i missed this sale but i need some things so now is a good time... thanks bro

Jake don't take anything that has been touched and manipulated. No fish oil, no nothing. Tuna? Salmon? YES. I like some of the VS products but not many. But anyway the sale goes thru monday night and it is online too. The code to get the sale online is BOGO2016. As for Jake's bcaa question I have no idea. I did have someone ask me about it, but I don't take all of that kind of shit either. If my eggs and tuna and other fish don't do it for me then fuck it.I am not chasing the supp market. My vitamin cyp seems to work well

Yeah all products and the regular sale prices are still on them no hile ups I got me two 5 lbs containers of dymatize and two boxes of quest bars

That sounds similar to an order I might make.

Man I passed by VS last night and they were open and crowded. The sale goes on again today and tonight. I just have to laugh at supps. Like BSN, everything is in a bright red and clear container, with big ass writing. Some are lime green, clear blue etc...all meant to catch your eye. Then they have some shit named after an old horror movie it is dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. My oh my how things have changed.I never saw so many bright colors, big block style writing, and people sucking it up. The only one in there not buying anything and the only one in there that lifts weights was me. I wonder if all the fat ass people in there noticed??? I just don't know how I manage without all the shit they sell.

Man I passed by VS last night and they were open and crowded. The sale goes on again today and tonight. I just have to laugh at supps. Like BSN, everything is in a bright red and clear container, with big ass writing. Some are lime green, clear blue etc...all meant to catch your eye. Then they have some shit named after an old horror movie it is dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. My oh my how things have changed.I never saw so many bright colors, big block style writing, and people sucking it up. The only one in there not buying anything and the only one in there that lifts weights was me. I wonder if all the fat ass people in there noticed??? I just don't know how I manage without all the shit they sell.

There is a lot of truth to what you are saying Jake, and I wholeheartedly agree with you. The supplement industry has become a multi billion dollar industry by giving people the impression that these overpriced and overhyped things will work for them and give them their dream body, which we all know is completely far from the truth.

There is a lot of truth to what you are saying Jake, and I wholeheartedly agree with you. The supplement industry has become a multi billion dollar industry by giving people the impression that these overpriced and overhyped things will work for them and give them their dream body, which we all know is completely far from the truth.

Yeah, my dad was saying he was excited as hell when whey protein came out and then creatine. Then after all this time he still thinks this is all noobs need who are under 20 years old

Yeah, my dad was saying he was excited as hell when whey protein came out and then creatine. Then after all this time he still thinks this is all noobs need who are under 20 years old

A lot of the young crowd believe in these things, yet do nothing in terms of diet whatsoever. What good is it to take a whey shake every day, if you aren't getting in any other real protein! You are still deficient and spinning your wheels regardless. They think that the whey is some magical thing that will transform their bodies on and of itself, when it's no different than eating a chicken breast. It should only be used to supplement a diet that needs it to meet protein requirements and nothing more.

The hard part is getting the training and diet right, but most people can't grasp the concept of working on that end of it

i ordered spirulina on the bogo sale already... today is the last day of the sale but these are great sales if there happens to be anything there you use...

i ordered spirulina on the bogo sale already... today is the last day of the sale but these are great sales if there happens to be anything there you use...

It is a good deal. I bought for my baby little pain in the ass brother, some of the VS brand whey. It is a good price already at 37$ for 5 lbs. My wife still takes the spirulina but l gets it in bulk.

It is a good deal. I bought for my baby little pain in the ass brother, some of the VS brand whey. It is a good price already at 37$ for 5 lbs. My wife still takes the spirulina but l gets it in bulk.

LOL i just went up to the store because i needed a break from the computer... i jumped on the allmax nutrition iso flex because its fucking pricey but with the bogo it was a great deal... digestive enzymes also... those get pricey but i stocked up on those and dandelion root, one of my favorites... phenbuterol also... love the bogo! =)

I grabbed some bpi protein. Never tried it.... Man they need to make that shit NOT smell like trash. Like no joke it tastes great but it smells like a kitchen garbage can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get my support supps and multivitamins and shit whey isnt neccesarry at all but I use it for other reasons i make my shakes with almond milk and stevia and put fat free whipped cream on them with walden farms choc syrup really good like a real milkshake . I have too do stuff like that cause I have a shitty metabolism so real cheats here and there are out of the question when I want something good I have too just come up with a cleaner version of it. If I had a real milkshake it would just be altogether bad

Top Bottom