napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Updated Cycle Progress and Pics!

Chiseled Dylan. You killed it a great motivator. I'm interested in learning about MENT. From your post you must be expecting great things from it. I will be researching as I'm now planning my spring cycle.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Chiseled Dylan. You killed it a great motivator. I'm interested in learning about MENT. From your post you must be expecting great things from it. I will be researching as I'm now planning my spring cycle.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
thanks bro, i always strive to motivate and inspire everyone!

Unreal man. Its one thing to preach when you look like a ton of shit but its another to donate your time, knowledge, and expertise all while showing whats capable by following it. Not sure how you improve on what you hit on this one but looking forward to what MENT run does....[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work. You are an inspiration to a lot of folks here. Be it on cycle, sarms or just natural. Hard work is hard work and you are definitely putting it in.

Unreal man. Its one thing to preach when you look like a ton of shit but its another to donate your time, knowledge, and expertise all while showing whats capable by following it. Not sure how you improve on what you hit on this one but looking forward to what MENT run does....[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
one thing that is important to me is to lead by example... noone should listen to someone who does practice what they teach... it would make less than no sense... i want to be a leader and i want to give everything the right example to follow... thank you for your support!

Nice work. You are an inspiration to a lot of folks here. Be it on cycle, sarms or just natural. Hard work is hard work and you are definitely putting it in.
thank you so much for the words... when i know i am inspiring, it only fuels me to do more, work harder, motivate more etc... i appreciate you writing bro...

one thing that is important to me is to lead by example... noone should listen to someone who does practice what they teach... it would make less than no sense... i want to be a leader and i want to give everything the right example to follow... thank you for your support!

I think if someone didn't know you like I do they'd have to respect the shit outta you simply based upon what you just said bro. You display yourself before the world to "show and prove". In a world full of fake ass wanna be's you put it out there day in and day out. You walk it like you talk it and never have a shit excuse about anything... that is why I can honestly say you're a class act bro. Much respect.

I think if someone didn't know you like I do they'd have to respect the shit outta you simply based upon what you just said bro. You display yourself before the world to "show and prove". In a world full of fake ass wanna be's you put it out there day in and day out. You walk it like you talk it and never have a shit excuse about anything... that is why I can honestly say you're a class act bro. Much respect.
I really really appreciate that bro... One thing that i really pride myself on, in everything i do in my life, is that if i say something, i dont say it with any other intention but to follow through with it and i will, always, no matter what it takes... One cannot lead without being a leader and a leader does not just talk about it but acts upon it... That is something I value to the highest extent... Thank you for what you said bro, i really appreciate it!

What is the size of your waist? Compared to you're shoulder width, it's like your wearing a corset your mid section is beyond the word tight.

Meant as a high compliment

Top Bottom