napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt & hcg

francois948

Hi Dylan,

I appreciate your YouTube content, I'm a recent fan of yours and still have to watch many of your videos, so I apologize in advance if you have covered my question already.

MY QUESTION:

I am about to start TRT Enanthate fairly soon, nothing crazy, just a high normal, something to bring me back in the 900-1000 tops.

I know it disrupts your negative feedback loop with the LH and FSH.

I probably don't want kids as it is but not willing to say with100% certainty so I was thinking of maintaining fertility with HCG in conjunction with TRT.

I was advised to do HCG the day before and the day of my TRT injection and keep it steady that way.

Is this the right protocol, what should the dosage be or anything else I should know?

I know your not a huge fan of HCG so do you suggest an alternative for someone like me and what I'm trying to achieve?

Anything helps!

you should not be using hcg long term... you can use it 4 weeks at a time, every 4 months, at 1000 ius per week... hcg alone is not going to help with fertility... when it comes to the time you are thinking about having children, you would want to stack hcg with hmg and clomid but you dont just stay on these things long term

Hey thanks Dylan!
That's gonna be very helpful and I appreciate the extra info!

My next question is, after having introduced the TRT and HCG (as prescribed) and figure out the balancing act with aromatization and everything else that comes with the territory, can you microdose MASTERON with TRT continuously or must it be stopped after a while, even at the lowest effictive dose, and what would generally speaking a minimal effective dose.

I like the idea of MASTERON from a decrease of aromatization and decrease of SHBG and the possibility of taking a gentler AI or a lesser dose if needed. Although the cosmetic benefits are also welcomed.

Thanks again Dylan!

you can if you want but you wont see anything from it... you would be better to use proviron in that situation

Thank you, I watched the video with proviron and I agree it does seem to make more sense than a small dose of MASTERON.

I started my TRT yesterday, doing half a CC every 5 days and gonna stick with that for a while to see how it goes and how I feel.

When the time comes to start up PROVIRON, what is the frequency, dosage and length of use? Can it be used continuously?

I'm generally looking for a minimum effective dose.

All the best!

Good day Dylan,

I started taking proviron in conjunction with my TRT. Are there any issues combining proviron with masteron?

Good day Dylan,

I've been looking for your videos on YouTube but your channel has been shutdown. Do you have an alternate channel?

My second question is I wanted to buy your supplements from your website but there is no shipping to Canada. I found them on Amazon but the bulk discount isn't available there. Is there a discount code I could use for Amazon?

Thank you,

Anthony

Top Bottom