napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and Flatline questions

Sunshine1

Sorry if this has been covered, But short version is about 3 years ago I was put on trt, had it for several months but for various reasons had to stop, but now I am in a position to continue it. I recently started a lower dose longer term cycle, and was curious as to the time it would take my serum levels to flatline after the last pin of cyp, without any pct before I go back to my doctor. I know this may be a newb question, and I'll thank y'all in advance for no flaming me.,

Bro, no one will blast you here! But clarify a little more please.
Are you saying you want the Cyp to clear your system before your Dr runs your bloods. So he doesn't see an elevated test level? Is that correct ?

I'm pretty sure there is Math to answer your question. How many mgs have you been doing and how often.
If you've been running 100 mgs a week it's gonna clear much quicker than 500 mgs a week.

So Dylan or Rock can chime in. But cyp has a half life of 10-12 days. So after 10 days your body still has half of you last 100mg injection. 10 days later it still has half of that. And so on. I believe your looking at 30+ days to clear completely.
But at just 200 mgs/wk your numbers aren't going to be far above normal anyway. Do you want your numbers totally crashed when you go to the Dr. ?

get a blood test before you go or now to see where you are sitting, its 60 bucks or so and it will help you rest a little easier right?

You are pretty safe if you give yourself a month for it to clear. I wouldn't schedule a test for any sooner than that.

i would wait even a bit more than a month on the upward of a month in a half just to be certain... what's two extra weeks to ensure you are where you want to be?

were you on doc prescribed trt at 25? not to come across negative but I don't think its a good idea to intentionally crash your hormone system to get on trt. I am not trying to throw you in with the younger crowd but I see a lot of young guys at the gym that do just that and cruise on trt then blast. it seems to becoming more common.

That is correct, at 25 I had been on. Prior to that had been on a few different cycles, with competitive powerlifting. And I agree, I know I was too young for it then. As of late, I know I'm wrong for this, but have been self prescribing. And after talking to a few close friends about it, that if I'm going to continue, it would be benefitial to be monitored by a doctor.

my best advice is to go to a reputable endo and try and restore your natural system. if that is possible and successful then do your standard cycle with pre mid and post cycle bloods along with proper pct. again I am not trying to be negative just thinking that is the best move at this point for you. and yes if it comes down to trt then yes working through a doc is the best way to go rather than self prescribed. anyway good luck and let us know how it works out for you

When I first went on, i handnt cycled in quite some time, docs test results were in the mid 400's I believe. That was my baseline them. Doc felt it appropriate then to put me on 200mg test cyp every 6 days, with 200iu daily of hcg and 1mg daily of letrozole

When I first went on, i handnt cycled in quite some time, docs test results were in the mid 400's I believe. That was my baseline them. Doc felt it appropriate then to put me on 200mg test cyp every 6 days, with 200iu daily of hcg and 1mg daily of letrozole

That's interesting that he would put you on letro. That's not the ideal choice for an AI. That will typically kill your estrogen but also your sex drive. Aromasin is far superior to keep things better in range and also keep your libido.

Test cyp injecting every 6 days instead of 7 is also odd. I'm not even sure why on that one, considering the 8 day half life of cypionate

Top Bottom