napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren cycle dose ?

TNTracy

Hey Dylan and everyone else.. I will try to make this question easy. I'm looking at doing a tren cycle to see if I can gain MASS as I have heard alot about. Watching videos that you have on it and talking to others I got most the info I need. But I'm having a problem with the dose and how often I should pin for the best results. Plus they say run with test E..... No run with test C ...Pin every other day....No pin twice a week. Ugh. So basically I need dose amount per week and pin times and test E or test C. I think that's about it. Lol. I'm 45. 5.9. 175/180 lbs over the last 4 years IV done 1 test C cycle and 2 deca and test C cycles. Did well with those. Now I just want to see what I can get with tren but I want to do it right. Thank you

I've never gained mass on tren always heard deca was the mass gainer with some dbol as a front loader
Tren seems to surpress appetite well for me anyways we are all different though you could ad eq and run tren e

Tren is not made for mass

Ditto^^^ Might wanna put some more research into the compounds and what they do before you venture off into the wrong direction. IMO dbol is horrible, adrol, sdrol, or tbol would be a more logical choice, or simply running deca alongside your test. Dbol is, how can I say this??? So counterproductive and beginner unless you are one of the few guys out there that are virtually unresponsive to estrogen related issues.

Last edited:
OK. OK. Reword Mass. Lean bulk....Size ... Strength. ....most Mass gains that are possible with tren It wont be a real MASS cycle like deca I know. My calorie intake will not be as high on this either.

I would disagree. Tren actually was created for mass. Just very lean mass. I think some may not get the size they want because they focus more on staying lean while on it maybe? I dunno. It put some serious mass on me last cycle... and my very first cycle as well. Perhaps coupled with high insulin levels it just stands out more and I eat sugar like it's my job on mass cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would disagree. Tren actually was created for mass. Just very lean mass. I think some may not get the size they want because they try to stay lean maybe? I dunno. It put some serious mass on me last cycle... and my very first cycle as well.

in theory it can and im sure will be different person to person, but when you start to have sides such as night sweats and lack of sleep + loss of appetite it makes bulking very difficult. now if someone doesnt get sides as these im sure they have a much greater chance of using this compound to bulk. not even including the nutrition partitioning that tren does, i personally never had great results attempting to bulk with tren, i wish i have

in theory it can and im sure will be different person to person, but when you start to have sides such as night sweats and lack of sleep + loss of appetite it makes bulking very difficult. now if someone doesnt get sides as these im sure they have a much greater chance of using this compound to bulk. not even including the nutrition partitioning that tren does, i personally never had great results attempting to bulk with tren, i wish i have

Oh yeah for sure. Thing with me is I react well to low doses so I can do 100-150mg a week and be good. I've never needed more than 200 a week. But yes, we all react differently. I'll still
Get night sweats and wake up often during the night but it didnt seem to effect my gains for some reason. I was in such a great place mentally that I don't think anything would've thrown me off. It was my best cycle to date.

Oh yeah for sure. Thing with me is I react well to low doses so I can do 100-150mg a week and be good. I've never needed more than 200 a week. But yes, we all react differently. I'll still
Get night sweats and wake up often during the night but it didnt seem to effect my gains for some reason. I was in such a great place mentally that I don't think anything would've thrown me off. It was my best cycle to date.

lol i was just going to mention that bro, knowing you are using a very sensible dose and probably has alot to do with it.. now that i think about it, makes alot of sense

hows you appetite on that low a dose ? mine is so/so at low dosage, still not the greatest

lol i was just going to mention that bro, knowing you are using a very sensible dose and probably has alot to do with it.. now that i think about it, makes alot of sense

Yeah sides were there but they were bearable. Tren makes me insane when I do too much anyway. Can't do that.

hows you appetite on that low a dose ? mine is so/so at low dosage, still not the greatest

I actually get pretty hungry on tren. I might not think about it so much but once it touches my lips I can't stop lol. I had it stacked with EQ last cycle too which spikes my appetite like mad. I'd like to try tren with mk677 soon.

I actually get pretty hungry on tren. I might not think about it so much but once it touches my lips I can't stop lol. I had it stacked with EQ last cycle too which spikes my appetite like mad. I'd like to try tren with mk677 soon.

i smoke pot too, helps..

For me Tren is about the worst thing to run when trying to gain mass. I never gain a pound on Tren. Plus it does kill appetite for a lot of people which is another concern.

In my opinion for adding lean mass go with test and EQ or test and primo

what i love about tren is running it with something like anadrol because of the extreme nutrient partitioning and it allowing to keep things far cleaner for you... tren is not going to add 15 pounds on its own like deca could, or anadrol, dbol and possibly tbol but it is the most well rounded compound you can find.. it WILL add lean and clean muscle, huge strength, fierce aggression, etc.. its something you need to FULLY understand before using... i mean, months of studying, not a few google hours... not even close.. tren is not a bulking steroid but ran with a bulking steroid, its a perfect match...

now, where on earth are you hearing all this garbage about not using it with test c etc... that has got to be some of the stupidest shit ive heard.. whoever told you that, or wherever you read it, i would HIGHLY advise you to steer clear because you are going to get hurt from that kind of info...

This is why I like Tren and EQ together! EQ does not kill your appetite, at least not on me! And Tren to partition how food is used? Great combo!!

Thanks guys for the info. I have read as much as I could the last few months and talked to a couple of people that have done it trying to figure out the best dose and mix but so many say this and so many say that. It just seems more confusing the more I look into it. Lol. I don't want the wrong advice and waste time money and hurt myself. That's why I came here to ask. Your videos make more sense the way you explain stuff on other stuff. And yes I was told by different people.....Run test C only..... Others say test E only. Some say 200/250 . Some say more. Some say twice a week. Others say has to be EOD to work. I'm not doing it till I knew for sure. Ill just stick with what I know if so. Just hear so much good gains with it I wanted to try. But not if it ain't done correctly. I've never ran anadrol but would try it with the tren if that's what works best.

Feeling flat on tren@150mgs eod have added npp hopefully 100mgs eod will work food just seems to melt off like ice hahah

Top Bottom