napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Recomposition

Because I'd like to add some mass before traveling to Germany with the Erasmus Program which would take place 30th March more or less and I will for the first time on my life being responsible with my food and so forth because here I've my parents that cook for me...
But gladly you ask because today I'd an argument... I woke up earlier to eat around 7.50am and I saw my mum preparing Chicken and I saw her putting Olive Oil (a lot in my opinion) and I have never counted olive oil on my macros because I thought they didn't put it since I beg her not to do it anymore a very while back...
Therefore my calorie intake counting must be wrong everyday cause I did not track olive oil... Maybe instead of eating 1850 I am consuming 2000+ calories and thinking I am on the right track while I am not

Just post pics up in 2 weeks and we will advise from there, however in my opinion your body fat is presently at the upper limit to bulk. I think if you do at this point you won't look how you expect to look come March 30. Just my opinion.

I VERY rarely let anyone prepare or prep my food. The only things or times I eat meals I don't prep is when I eat out or for Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners ect. Day to day meals I always prep myself. Trust no one bro. People think "oh, olive oil is healthy". Right, it is, however it is still calories.....people don't understand this. They eat healthy foods, organic cookies and shit and wonder why they continue to get fat.

What ms up Jeff, your progress is undeniable!! Great job!! I just wanted to say that I completely agree with ironlifter!!

Great advice ironlifter!! Just wanted to let you know that it's amazing how much your helping Jeff on this journey!! I am impressed brother!!

Great advice ironlifter!! Just wanted to let you know that it's amazing how much your helping Jeff on this journey!! I am impressed brother!!

Thanks CC! Jeff has in fact made tremendous progress! Always good to hear from you bro, you always bring a positive vibe to the board.

Just post pics up in 2 weeks and we will advise from there, however in my opinion your body fat is presently at the upper limit to bulk. I think if you do at this point you won't look how you expect to look come March 30. Just my opinion.

I VERY rarely let anyone prepare or prep my food. The only things or times I eat meals I don't prep is when I eat out or for Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners ect. Day to day meals I always prep myself. Trust no one bro. People think "oh, olive oil is healthy". Right, it is, however it is still calories.....people don't understand this. They eat healthy foods, organic cookies and shit and wonder why they continue to get fat.

Exactly bro. Is what she said to me "but its healthy" and I was like "I don't give a **** , If I am asking therefore don't put it" it was so annoying when I found out...
But in two weeks time, like 17th December I will update with a progress picture!
Today I was 148.5lbs I will up the cardio around 1hour per week and keep calories around the same and on rest days like a keto diet and we will see...
I have to thank you with your support, motivation, knowledge and patient to help me and others, its a shame nowadays people are becoming more selfish and egocentric than ever but there are still good people as I have seen here

What ms up Jeff, your progress is undeniable!! Great job!! I just wanted to say that I completely agree with ironlifter!!

Thank you my man! Looking back I am very happy but not satisfied yet! There's still a long road to walk trough my end goal and I will achieve it and you guys? You are allowing to be much faster and easier, your help and compliments are amazing but even more because they are honest ones

Thank you my man! Looking back I am very happy but not satisfied yet! There's still a long road to walk trough my end goal and I will achieve it and you guys? You are allowing to be much faster and easier, your help and compliments are amazing but even more because they are honest ones

I have no doubt you will attain your goal brother!!

Exactly bro. Is what she said to me "but its healthy" and I was like "I don't give a **** , If I am asking therefore don't put it" it was so annoying when I found out...
But in two weeks time, like 17th December I will update with a progress picture!
Today I was 148.5lbs I will up the cardio around 1hour per week and keep calories around the same and on rest days like a keto diet and we will see...
I have to thank you with your support, motivation, knowledge and patient to help me and others, its a shame nowadays people are becoming more selfish and egocentric than ever but there are still good people as I have seen here

You are more than welcome my friend. I enjoy seeing other people achieve their goals. It took me awhile to figure out how to get really lean and if i can help others avoid some of pitfalls i made, i am happy to offer my experience.

You mentioned "like keto" just to be clear, i would not recommend switching to keto during your diet break. The carbs will play an important role in raising leptin, refilling muscle glycogen and raising your metabolism. No reason to get crazy and start changing things all up. Just raise your calories by adding in some carbs..mainly complex carbs.

You are more than welcome my friend. I enjoy seeing other people achieve their goals. It took me awhile to figure out how to get really lean and if i can help others avoid some of pitfalls i made, i am happy to offer my experience.

You mentioned "like keto" just to be clear, i would not recommend switching to keto during your diet break. The carbs will play an important role in raising leptin, refilling muscle glycogen and raising your metabolism. No reason to get crazy and start changing things all up. Just raise your calories by adding in some carbs..mainly complex carbs.

I did not raise my calories because since I found out my mum was putting too much olive oil I just beg her to stop and so she did... Today I woke up at 146.6lbs!!!! Never been so low ever! "I will keep my calories as they were" or should I say as I think they were because they were not... My body is responding well on these last days without that stupid olive oil hahaa
Therefore I think I will keep losing fat now that I am really targeting the ideal calories! I will make another note here for a general opinion bro about training split

I am already planning my workout split when I'll lean bulk! (I will do a DNA test from FitnessGenes to see my results)
I have been researching for a year and seeing many podcasts and IFBB pros and experts about training. I found out and I had the same opinion that you should never train a muscle group once a week unless you are doing like 25 sets in a workout.
Ben Pakulski, Coleman, Alex Kikel, Team 3D Alpha, Doctor Jacob Wilson PhD, Mike Israetel all advice you should train more frequently and less volume on a given muscle group. Something I might have to agree because If I do 20 sets of Chest on Monday I will be tired around set number 10/12 and I will not lift as heavy as If I divided those 20 sets on two or three days...
Ben Pakulski which has one of the best calves and legs on the planet did for 5 years straight everyday Calves and they grew like 5 inches or more, Coleman also said that he did a very high frequency on his lagging bodypart on the time and so many others who advise higher frequency and lower volume (heavier weights).

I was planning to: Kinda like Daily Underlating Periodization where I focus more on a 6-10 reps and adding like a dropset/deathset on the last set or doing like a higher rep (15-20) to finish and burn like a ****; Working out 5 days a week and 2 rest days
25 sets of Legs (quads,harmstrings, abbductor, adductor and calves) divided on two sessions: 8 sets of Squats; 8 Sets of Leg Press as main exercises and
20 sets of Chest which will be divided on two or three sessions since its a smaller muscle group and recover must faster;
22 sets of Back (lower, middle and Lats)
14 sets of Bicep and Triceps divided on 3 sessions (smaller muscle group)
8-12 sets Traps divided on 3 sessions
16 sets of Shoulder divided on 3 sessions

Last edited:
As far your nutrition, go ahead and just keep cutting at your target calorie intake.

If you are following Mike Israetel's stuff then you will notice you are likely violating the "Total MRV" rule. When Mike speaks of high volume training, he is talking about working with 60-70% 1RM. He teaches to pyramid your volume over the meso cycle, hit your MRV then deload, rinse and repeat. As a natural, you are going to kill yourself doing this many sets in the 6-10 rep range. There has to be a balance between volume and intensity. Are you looking to get stronger or are you looking to run a massing phase routine? If you are going to lift in the 6-10 rep range, then your total volume needs to be lower. If you plan on lifting in the 8-12 rep range with lower intensity then sure go for the volume you listed above. I am all for higher frequency/lower volume routines, but you will need to balance your volume and intensity. Just my 2 cents.

I am already planning my workout split when I'll lean bulk! (I will do a DNA test from FitnessGenes to see my results)
I have been researching for a year and seeing many podcasts and IFBB pros and experts about training. I found out and I had the same opinion that you should never train a muscle group once a week unless you are doing like 25 sets in a workout.
Ben Pakulski, Coleman, Alex Kikel, Team 3D Alpha, Doctor Jacob Wilson PhD, Mike Israetel all advice you should train more frequently and less volume on a given muscle group. Something I might have to agree because If I do 20 sets of Chest on Monday I will be tired around set number 10/12 and I will not lift as heavy as If I divided those 20 sets on two or three days...
Ben Pakulski which has one of the best calves and legs on the planet did for 5 years straight everyday Calves and they grew like 5 inches or more, Coleman also said that he did a very high frequency on his lagging bodypart on the time and so many others who advise higher frequency and lower volume (heavier weights).

I was planning to: Kinda like Daily Underlating Periodization where I focus more on a 6-10 reps and adding like a dropset/deathset on the last set or doing like a higher rep (15-20) to finish and burn like a ****; Working out 5 days a week and 2 rest days
25 sets of Legs (quads,harmstrings, abbductor, adductor and calves) divided on two sessions: 8 sets of Squats; 8 Sets of Leg Press as main exercises and
20 sets of Chest which will be divided on two or three sessions since its a smaller muscle group and recover must faster;
22 sets of Back (lower, middle and Lats)
14 sets of Bicep and Triceps divided on 3 sessions (smaller muscle group)
8-12 sets Traps divided on 3 sessions
16 sets of Shoulder divided on 3 sessions

90 (up to 180 max if using higher rep sets) reps per week is more than enough for hypertrophy

As far your nutrition, go ahead and just keep cutting at your target calorie intake.

If you are following Mike Israetel's stuff then you will notice you are likely violating the "Total MRV" rule. When Mike speaks of high volume training, he is talking about working with 60-70% 1RM. He teaches to pyramid your volume over the meso cycle, hit your MRV then deload, rinse and repeat. As a natural, you are going to kill yourself doing this many sets in the 6-10 rep range. There has to be a balance between volume and intensity. Are you looking to get stronger or are you looking to run a massing phase routine? If you are going to lift in the 6-10 rep range, then your total volume needs to be lower. If you plan on lifting in the 8-12 rep range with lower intensity then sure go for the volume you listed above. I am all for higher frequency/lower volume routines, but you will need to balance your volume and intensity. Just my 2 cents.

Mike’s protocol I didn’t study much. Just listen to his opinion about higher frequency routine. Also studied Milos Sarcev which also believes in UDP training style by using every mechanism of muscle growth, low reps, higher reps, supersets and dropsets to stimulate the most number of muscle fibers in a given session. I just focus a bit more on that rep range than others... Ben pakulski said that he did every rep scheme while higher frequency his calves, super high rep like 50+, low rep and drop sets and deathsets to stimulate low and fast twitch muscle fibers
I could give my excel program with all the temporary information since likely I’ll change something when I receive my results

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Mike’s protocol I didn’t study much. Just listen to his opinion about higher frequency routine. Also studied Milos Sarcev which also believes in UDP training style by using every mechanism of muscle growth, low reps, higher reps, supersets and dropsets to stimulate the most number of muscle fibers in a given session. I just focus a bit more on that rep range than others... Ben pakulski said that he did every rep scheme while higher frequency his calves, super high rep like 50+, low rep and drop sets and deathsets to stimulate low and fast twitch muscle fibers
I could give my excel program with all the temporary information since likely I’ll change something when I receive my results

DUP has been proven to be a very effective way of designing a program. I use most of the concepts of DUP when I design my programs. You will learn how to fine tune it so it works best for you. Undulating means that the progression is made in a wave like pattern. I think what ironlifter is trying to tell you is that you need to progress while putting emphasis on either intensity or volume and that having both will bring you to your "MRV", Maximum Recoverable Volume a lot sooner then you might think and potentially get to where results stop and your just spinning your wheels. The daily changes to your program should be strategically thought out, so in one block of time, say 2 weeks the emphasis is on progressively increasing volume in a rep range of 6-15 and that can change daily. So for example for a 3 day a week program Monday is low volume higher intensity 6-8rep range for 2-3 sets. Wednesday is moderate volume and moderate intensity 8-12 reps for 3 sets and Friday is when you are close to or at your "MRV" high volume low/moderate intensity 10-15 reps for 3-5 sets. Drop sets, pre- exhaust, descending sets etc can all fit within the plan as long as there is a progression.

CC hit the nail on the head. Listen to CC, he knows what he is talking about.

Got it! I did not understand what you were saying! Usually I will eat triceps and shoulder three times since they are small muscle group. One day I will do 5 sets of 12-25reps, another day 6-10 reps and another around 8-12 so changing the rep range constantly and adding some intensifiers like drop/deathsets or whatever...
I have a question bro... Now that I have some money on my pocket I'd like to try sarms on my lean bulk but not wasting a lot of money since I am not sure If I will start working but I have enough for a good cycle for now... I was thinking around 8-14 week cycle but not sure about LGD, RAD140 and Ostarine (MK)

Last edited:
Update, around 147.5lbs but my waist measurement decreased from a 33.86 inches to 30.3 inches today! My body fat went from 18.6 to 15.1 not sure about accuracy...
This week I am doing 40m cardio x 4 times a week

Update, around 147.5lbs but my waist measurement decreased from a 33.86 inches to 30.3 inches today! My body fat went from 18.6 to 15.1 not sure about accuracy...
This week I am doing 40m cardio x 4 times a week

Great news on the progress update. Sarms should be run 12 weeks.

Top Bottom