napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Recomposition

You plan looks good, now just go and execute it.

What i am interested to see is how you plan to transition from a cut into a lean bulk as this to be where most people go wrong.

Yes I completely agree with you... My big concern is the lean bulk process to not mess up my cutting results :/
In ur honest opinion you would think I should lose like 5lbs before lean bulk or maybe even more?

I think your plan looks pretty solid right now. You can always adjust as needed. Just monitor it from week to week and adjust as necessary

I will do that...
I don't know how would be my "ideal" weight like a goal weight and then lean bulk from there...
I think at 150lbs my bf% would be around 13% don't u think bro?

I would cut until i have visible upper and lower abs. What ever bf% that is doesnt matter because we all distribute fat differently. However, if you cant see visible abs you arent lean enough IMO. The leaner you are the better your insulin sensitivity will be. Also, the leaner you are the longer you will be able to lean bulk. Once you hit around 15-17% body fat, the bulk should be discontinued due to a drop in insulin sensitivity.

I would cut until i have visible upper and lower abs. What ever bf% that is doesnt matter because we all distribute fat differently. However, if you cant see visible abs you arent lean enough IMO. The leaner you are the better your insulin sensitivity will be. Also, the leaner you are the longer you will be able to lean bulk. Once you hit around 15-17% body fat, the bulk should be discontinued due to a drop in insulin sensitivity.

I've a scale and it said I was around 17.5 bf% like a week ago... But I don't think those scales are accurate
I think I might have to lose another 10lbs to see upper and lower abs...
Just wondering If losing around 2.5/3lbs per week is too much

I think your plan looks pretty solid right now. You can always adjust as needed. Just monitor it from week to week and adjust as necessary

I will do that...
I wish and I will give everything I have inside me 3 weeks from now I am down around 6-9lbs!
My biggest concern is the lean bulk process afterwards...
You would up 200kcal from my current intake and cut cardio in half in order to slowely but surely not gain as much fat?

Devices that measure body fat all have a degree of inaccuracy. IMO they are more useful to monitor changes in body fat and body composition more so than determining a specific number.

Again, if you cant see your abs, i dont care what body fat percentage your device says, your arent lean enough IMO. I always use a combination of scales, calipers and the mirror to access progress.

At around 150lbs, 3 lbs per week is to much IMO. The faster you lose weight, the more at risk you are to lose muscle.

Today I went down to 156.0lbs
But I'd a date and it was like a cheat meal on my rest day... I felt so bad that I'd to workout and did 20m of cardio + 1h Tennis...
I know that I am obssessed with my goals when this happens hahaa

Today I went down to 156.0lbs
But I'd a date and it was like a cheat meal on my rest day... I felt so bad that I'd to workout and did 20m of cardio + 1h Tennis...
I know that I am obssessed with my goals when this happens hahaa

Forget the cheat meal, we want to know how the date went!

Cheat meals aren't so bad if you keep them sensible and in moderation. You just don't ever want to go overboard. I actually use mine in a constructive way, so there is never any damage or guilt

Forget the cheat meal, we want to know how the date went!

Well that's kinda hard to tell, the date was great as have been lately the problem is... She has a boyfriend and when we met 2 years ago she had the same one but we stop talking because she was starting to have feelings and her boyfriend found out our messages... But recently we started talking again and going out, the way she acts and talks I think she feels something but I don't wanna be the guy who will be responsible to end a 4 year relationship... Maybe I have to talk to her and know what she feels

Cheat meals aren't so bad if you keep them sensible and in moderation. You just don't ever want to go overboard. I actually use mine in a constructive way, so there is never any damage or guilt

Well I'd a Big Mac and a small burguer without any french fries or anything like that... But I feel so bad for that cheat meal like I failed on myself

I weight myself everyday and my weight ain't decreasing... even though on a low calorie diet, I just can't understand... Maybe that's why even thought I always eat clean my fat never goes away, maybe my cortisol levels are screwed because of the medication I took for asthma...

1st Week: 160.3lbs
2nd Week Average: 157,78lbs
Last Sunday: 156.6lbs
Today: 156.8lbs

Cardio: 20m HIIT training x 4 a week (around 170-210kcal burned)
Calories were:
2050-2100kcal on Working Out Days
1800kcal on no workout days

Think I will gonna do 30m cardio fasted like 4/5 times a week, starting tomorrow

I weight myself everyday and my weight ain't decreasing... even though on a low calorie diet, I just can't understand... Maybe that's why even thought I always eat clean my fat never goes away, maybe my cortisol levels are screwed because of the medication I took for asthma...

1st Week: 160.3lbs
2nd Week Average: 157,78lbs
Last Sunday: 156.6lbs
Today: 156.8lbs

Cardio: 20m HIIT training x 4 a week (around 170-210kcal burned)
Calories were:
2050-2100kcal on Working Out Days
1800kcal on no workout days

Think I will gonna do 30m cardio fasted like 4/5 times a week, starting tomorrow
Well bro, reality is also that you may need to cut some more calories and tighten your macros. For your weight that may be closer to maintenance if you are in fact maintaining and not losing fat.

I know when I did my first show, I had to cut on 1800 calories, and I was 20 lbs heavier than you. I was Maintaining about 176 lbs on 2000 calories

Well bro, reality is also that you may need to cut some more calories and tighten your macros. For your weight that may be closer to maintenance if you are in fact maintaining and not losing fat.

I know when I did my first show, I had to cut on 1800 calories, and I was 20 lbs heavier than you. I was Maintaining about 176 lbs on 2000 calories

Really? But that's kinda weird how could your maintenance be so low at that time...?
So you would advice me to low calories around 1800 on working out days and non working out days? I am way too confused right now

I agree with Rick Rock, i don't think your calories are low enough for your weight and LBM.

IMO i would stop the calorie cycling and stick to constant calories and macros, except for an occasional high carb day to help keep your sanity and curb cravings.

I agree with Rick Rock, i don't think your calories are low enough for your weight and LBM.

IMO i would stop the calorie cycling and stick to constant calories and macros, except for an occasional high carb day to help keep your sanity and curb cravings.

What do you think it would be a good calorie intake? Around 1800kcal or even lower bro?

What do you think it would be a good calorie intake? Around 1800kcal or even lower bro?

I would start with 1800cal for now and 30min cardio 4 per week. Doesn't matter whether you do it fasted or not in terms of weight loss. I wouldn't personally be doing 4 HIIT sessions while cutting as it could affect your recovery. I do incline walking while cutting.

I would start with 1800cal for now and 30min cardio 4 per week. Doesn't matter whether you do it fasted or not in terms of weight loss. I wouldn't personally be doing 4 HIIT sessions while cutting as it could affect your recovery. I do incline walking while cutting.

I was going to do that. Started today calorie wise and tomorrow starting cardio. This will be long road to lose this 8lbs or more that I still need..

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Today my weight went down a pound from yesterday which is weird, I consumed 1750kcal off day, today I was 155.6lbs

Today my weight went down a pound from yesterday which is weird, I consumed 1750kcal off day, today I was 155.6lbs

You shouldn't rely on daily weight fluctuations for success in weight loss, I weigh in daily and log the average over a week then I look at the general trend (on a week by week basis) over a period of at least 4 weeks before deciding if I need to alter anything unless of course the scale is not moving / increasing on a weekly basis.

Top Bottom