2nd Week Average: 157,78lbs
3rd Week: 156.6lbs
4th Week: 156.3lbs
5th Week: 154lbs
6th Week: 149.9lbs

Last three days: 148.8lbs

Cardio: Did only 20m HIIT and played tennis around 4 hours

Keep it up bro. Looks like the fat is coming off at a decent rate. Nice work

Today I was 147.9lbs which is the lowest I've got so far... This week I will implement 4 cardio sessions of 20m instead of only 2 cardio sessions. Therefore I'll do 80m instead of 40m on the gym...
I am afraid that I could be adding too much cardio since calories ain't that high and my metabolism may decrease over time...

1st Week: 160.3lbs
7th week: 148.84lbs

However, since last Friday my weight have maintained around the same.. Last Friday it was 149.0lbs and today 149.2lbs

Cardio: 50m Cardio + 1h30m Tennis
Calories: 1850kcal and 1750 on No workout days, had two days around 2150kcal like refeed days because I wasn't losing weight

1st Week: 160.3lbs
7th week: 148.84lbs

However, since last Friday my weight have maintained around the same.. Last Friday it was 149.0lbs and today 149.2lbs

Cardio: 50m Cardio + 1h30m Tennis
Calories: 1850kcal and 1750 on No workout days, had two days around 2150kcal like refeed days because I wasn't losing weight

Good progres bro. Important to note, the fact that your scale weight hasn't decreased doesn't necessarily mean your not losing fat. Changes in hormones, sodium, potassium, water ect. can throw off scale weight. Watching a pod cast now on that very topic. I will note, your total cardio is low, so will likely need to increase in order to ensure a deficit is maintained. At this point, i wouldn't decrease calories any further. That leaves only 1 option, increasing energy output via additional cardio. Adding 30min of cardio per week will not be enough. I would start with an additional hour per week.

Good progres bro. Important to note, the fact that your scale weight hasn't decreased doesn't necessarily mean your not losing fat. Changes in hormones, sodium, potassium, water ect. can throw off scale weight. Watching a pod cast now on that very topic. I will note, your total cardio is low, so will likely need to increase in order to ensure a deficit is maintained. At this point, i wouldn't decrease calories any further. That leaves only 1 option, increasing energy output via additional cardio. Adding 30min of cardio per week will not be enough. I would start with an additional hour per week.
That's exactly right. The scale is a tool but there are many factors that play into your weight besides body composition. Fluid fluctuation alone can be a few pounds each way

My weight loss stall very badly. Currently around 148.5-149.2lbs while doing some cardio but doing more cardio while eating around 1800kcal is way too stressful on my body.
I’ve today’s physique progress photo and tell me if I should reverse diet or not
2b2b6b1d95e83a4d8a75a5e05a1fe46d.jpg
ca4397ba1e21983ccde02470884ab57d.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

You could spend 2-4 weeks at a slight surplus to try and boost your metabolism then drop calories again or stay in a slight surplus for a longer period to try and lean bulk, all depends on your goals really

I'm the last person to give you advice on weight loss or dieting , but I will tell you from the first pic to these last ones you have done a great job, it may be frustrating when you stall but push through it bro. Nice work, stay positive, keep it up and you will get to where you want to be.

You could spend 2-4 weeks at a slight surplus to try and boost your metabolism then drop calories again or stay in a slight surplus for a longer period to try and lean bulk, all depends on your goals really

My goals would be 165lbs at 7-13% body fat more or less... I am just not sure If my body fat is good enough to try to add lean mass but it seems hard to lose more fat... just pissing me off :/

I'm the last person to give you advice on weight loss or dieting , but I will tell you from the first pic to these last ones you have done a great job, it may be frustrating when you stall but push through it bro. Nice work, stay positive, keep it up and you will get to where you want to be.

Thanks bro! My biggest doubt is what should I do... I think I must drop more weight, around 5lbs but it seems so hard... My goal of cutting is to be lean enough to lean bulk, but I think I am not there yet

I'd like some feedbacks since I am really not sure... I was planning on either start reverse/lean bulk phase on Wednesday or wait a bit more... But I'm cutting for around 9 weeks or so and it seems so long... I miss eating "properly" and feeling normal without suffering with so much cravings and that effort ain't proportional to the results. 1850kcal is way too low to be for so long, it puts so much stress on someone's body at least I feel tired and only doing 60m cardio per week I can't imagine If I was doing more

Up to you which direction you go, you have made some terrific process. If set on cutting more, I would consider going maintenance for 2 weeks then try to cut again.

I'd like some feedbacks since I am really not sure... I was planning on either start reverse/lean bulk phase on Wednesday or wait a bit more... But I'm cutting for around 9 weeks or so and it seems so long... I miss eating "properly" and feeling normal without suffering with so much cravings and that effort ain't proportional to the results. 1850kcal is way too low to be for so long, it puts so much stress on someone's body at least I feel tired and only doing 60m cardio per week I can't imagine If I was doing more

Looking good bro. Those ab's are starting to show! I do agree with you that you are not quite there yet, however I know how it begins to feel after a long cut. Here is what I have done in the past and what I would recommend if I was you at this point. Go ahead and take a "diet break." This doesn't mean start eating whatever you want and as much as you like, but go ahead and bump your calories up to 2100 and reduce your cardio by 60%. This will be similar to the reverse diet process with the difference being this will be temporary. The idea here is to give your body / mind a break, allow you to eat a little more, let your cortisol levels drop and your metabolism to raise a little. This diet break is a tool to be used in the bigger picture of things. Don't focus on a specific date to be "lean" by - cause you aren't competing-focus on obtaining your goal. Look at the big picture here. Essentially you are going to rest, mentally relax, eat a bit more and let your body adjust before making the finally push to get leaner.

So here is how I would personally go about implementing a "diet break":

Week 1 - Increase calories to 2100 per day / Reduce cardio by 60%. Take a deload week from lifting. Calorie increase should come from carbs, not fats. Carbs will help raise leptin levels.
Week 2 - Increase calories to 2250-2300 per day / Keep cardio minimal - same as week 1. Resume lifting routine. Calorie increase should come from primarily carbs.
Week 3 - Either keep calories at 2300 per day or RESUME CUT by reducing calories back to 1900.

While the goal of the diet break is to recover and relax a little mentally, it is not the time to get lax on the nutrition. Your body will be primed at this point to gain weight. It is like a stretched rubber band ready to snap back to it's prior set point. Enjoy a couple cheat meals per week, this won't hurt you, but keep them reasonable and don't have cheat DAYS. A couple SLICES of pizza is fine, a burger is fine or even a pint of ice cream is fine, but don't eat all of these in one day or in one sitting!!!!

Once your ab's start showing, you will start noticing changes quicker as you continue to lean down. Your at that point now, just take a 2-3 week controlled break, then continue on for another 3-4 weeks giving it your all.

Here is short, informative video on the benefits of a diet break or doing a step down process to getting lean: https://youtu.be/tVPlPM0d7eQ

Looking good bro. Those ab's are starting to show! I do agree with you that you are not quite there yet, however I know how it begins to feel after a long cut. Here is what I have done in the past and what I would recommend if I was you at this point. Go ahead and take a "diet break." This doesn't mean start eating whatever you want and as much as you like, but go ahead and bump your calories up to 2100 and reduce your cardio by 60%. This will be similar to the reverse diet process with the difference being this will be temporary. The idea here is to give your body / mind a break, allow you to eat a little more, let your cortisol levels drop and your metabolism to raise a little. This diet break is a tool to be used in the bigger picture of things. Don't focus on a specific date to be "lean" by - cause you aren't competing-focus on obtaining your goal. Look at the big picture here. Essentially you are going to rest, mentally relax, eat a bit more and let your body adjust before making the finally push to get leaner.

So here is how I would personally go about implementing a "diet break":

Week 1 - Increase calories to 2100 per day / Reduce cardio by 60%. Take a deload week from lifting. Calorie increase should come from carbs, not fats. Carbs will help raise leptin levels.
Week 2 - Increase calories to 2250-2300 per day / Keep cardio minimal - same as week 1. Resume lifting routine. Calorie increase should come from primarily carbs.
Week 3 - Either keep calories at 2300 per day or RESUME CUT by reducing calories back to 1900.

While the goal of the diet break is to recover and relax a little mentally, it is not the time to get lax on the nutrition. Your body will be primed at this point to gain weight. It is like a stretched rubber band ready to snap back to it's prior set point. Enjoy a couple cheat meals per week, this won't hurt you, but keep them reasonable and don't have cheat DAYS. A couple SLICES of pizza is fine, a burger is fine or even a pint of ice cream is fine, but don't eat all of these in one day or in one sitting!!!!

Once your ab's start showing, you will start noticing changes quicker as you continue to lean down. Your at that point now, just take a 2-3 week controlled break, then continue on for another 3-4 weeks giving it your all.

Here is short, informative video on the benefits of a diet break or doing a step down process to getting lean: https://youtu.be/tVPlPM0d7eQ

Thank you a lot for your patient and your input it was phenomenal really.
I will start this Monday raising calories and reducing calories around 50-60%.
On Week 3 I will post another progress photo and then I could receive some feedback on either I should decrease calories or the adding calories are being partitioning well and maybe could try to seek a bit of lean muscle on a progression fashion... About cheat days and cheat meals, seriously I don't have any... Of course I LOVE McDonalds or BurguerKing and even more Sushi but I can control those carvings very well surprisingly! But maybe I will have just one on those 2 weeks, I think I deserve it hahaa
But I will see that video and I hope on Week 3 with an update physique progress you guys could feedback on how things went!

Up to you which direction you go, you have made some terrific process. If set on cutting more, I would consider going maintenance for 2 weeks then try to cut again.

Thanks bro, you do not know how much I appreciate your opinion since dieting hard and being recognized by people makes you feel like you did a good job despite all the hardships that you have been trough

Thank you a lot for your patient and your input it was phenomenal really.
I will start this Monday raising calories and reducing calories around 50-60%.
On Week 3 I will post another progress photo and then I could receive some feedback on either I should decrease calories or the adding calories are being partitioning well and maybe could try to seek a bit of lean muscle on a progression fashion... About cheat days and cheat meals, seriously I don't have any... Of course I LOVE McDonalds or BurguerKing and even more Sushi but I can control those carvings very well surprisingly! But maybe I will have just one on those 2 weeks, I think I deserve it hahaa
But I will see that video and I hope on Week 3 with an update physique progress you guys could feedback on how things went!

Sounds like a plan bro. Personally, i would not plan on going into a lean bulk after week 3 and here is why. Your abs are just starting to show which means you are probably in the 15% body fat range. 15% is where you should be at the end of a bulk, not where you start. To often i see people, and i was one of them, get to where you are then reverse directions and start bulking. End result is they or myself never really achieved one goal or the other, but instead stayed stuck in the middle - skinny fat. Once you get over 15% BF, insulin sensitivity decreases leading to a higher fat to muscle gain ratio. Getting down to 10% is key, then staying between 10-15% as you bulk and cut. You seem very fixated on starting a lean bulk as soon as possible or in December...why?

Why quit before the miracle?

Sounds like a plan bro. Personally, i would not plan on going into a lean bulk after week 3 and here is why. Your abs are just starting to show which means you are probably in the 15% body fat range. 15% is where you should be at the end of a bulk, not where you start. To often i see people, and i was one of them, get to where you are then reverse directions and start bulking. End result is they or myself never really achieved one goal or the other, but instead stayed stuck in the middle - skinny fat. Once you get over 15% BF, insulin sensitivity decreases leading to a higher fat to muscle gain ratio. Getting down to 10% is key, then staying between 10-15% as you bulk and cut. You seem very fixated on starting a lean bulk as soon as possible or in December...why?

Why quit before the miracle?

Because I'd like to add some mass before traveling to Germany with the Erasmus Program which would take place 30th March more or less and I will for the first time on my life being responsible with my food and so forth because here I've my parents that cook for me...
But gladly you ask because today I'd an argument... I woke up earlier to eat around 7.50am and I saw my mum preparing Chicken and I saw her putting Olive Oil (a lot in my opinion) and I have never counted olive oil on my macros because I thought they didn't put it since I beg her not to do it anymore a very while back...
Therefore my calorie intake counting must be wrong everyday cause I did not track olive oil... Maybe instead of eating 1850 I am consuming 2000+ calories and thinking I am on the right track while I am not

Top Bottom