napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TNE (Testosterone No Ester)

Ballislife419

Hey Dylan, I am a big fan of yours and i love your you tube videos. I was looking For a video of TNE (Testosterone No Ester). I would like a little information on it. After the research i have been doing I have been pinning 50mg EOD. Which is like 200-250 a week. I am not going to lie it works as a crazy pre-workout for me. But I would like to know how much dosage i should be taking and for how long. When i was taking Test Prop i was pinning 100 EOD, which is basically double than the TNE. So is 200-250 a week really enough? Am i suppose to take both testosterone?

Thanks!
Kelvin

this is not something you use long term man... you dont cycle it or stay on it consecutive days... you can use it here and there...

Man i love your videos! if you were to make one about TNE and About Tren with no ester it will be awesome! I am just a little confused on how i should run it.. Again thanks and sorry if i am asking these stupid questions..

Bro TNE is not something you use as your only source of testosterone. You always have a test base in there with an Ester, TNE enters and leaves your body too quickly to have a "dosing protocol" each week, etc...it's there and gone in hours. You can't run it like that by itself.

There is no set way to run it, and it's only real purpose is to use for preworkout. It's not much for sustainable gains or anything like that. More like just a boost in the gym.

Top Bottom