napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

THC science according to The Guerrilla Chemist

when I was in high school...getting busted with just 1 seed could result in a felony conviction with a 20 yr prison term

I got busted for weed. In Arizona who had laws like that back in the day and I think still on the books. I didn't get a felony, I went to a one day class and 50 dollar fine and a lecture from the judge.

There are pros and cons to everything. It's a natural plant that can help however can be abused as well. Opium is a natural plant to that helps it medi ways as well however it to like any drug there is a fine line between abuse, addiction and misuse. Everything serves a purpose however to much of anything will kill you in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw I'm fore it with all the education getting out here to learn and open our minds to make solid decisions based on facts

There are pros and cons to everything. It's a natural plant that can help however can be abused as well. Opium is a natural plant to that helps it medi ways as well however it to like any drug there is a fine line between abuse, addiction and misuse. Everything serves a purpose however to much of anything will kill you in time

You said everything I wanted to say but much more simple and eloquent.

I appreciate everyone's input in here and the different opinions. It's provided some very good discussion. Let's just please not let this turn into a pissing match. Be nice to your brothers in here and respect each other's opinions without letting things escalate.

Not weed lol [emoji5] there's never been a death from marijuana unless someone was driving too fucked up maybe.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

True Jack i did a btw because I'm fore it. Just now to abuse or misuse it as all. Take care

Knowledge is power, as the saying goes, and that power is a double edged sword. To echo what many have already stated it goes both ways. I am pro legalization of all drugs becuase it is not drugs that make people terrible it is poor choices, mental illness and lack of character that turn people into scum. Take for example I know a person who owns their business, is very successful, has three kids and takes care of all of them and his wife but also uses meth probably every single day. Now while this may be the exception I will say there are people who can do drugs and take care of their responsibility and then there are people who can't even have a sip of beer without turning their lives completely upside down (I have a family member like this). What we need is more education on healthy living and how to be strong body, strong mind and strong spirit and less demonizing of substances. Substances we need in America like poppies - we need poppies to make morphine and believe me if you ever need morphine you will be thankful that supply is being met. We need more teaching about lpants and medicine and what their uses, abuses and contraindications are available to the public. My son chooses not to do drugs or alcohol because he knows - by way of me - that he should grow his body and mind to its fullest potential. Unfortunately not every parent is a Super dad like myself ; ) It all boils down to sticking to scientific facts about substances, imparting wisdom to accompany the knowledge and providing guidance that isn't limiting the growth of an individual. I know many successful people who smoke weed on the daily and they get up and go to work like everyone else. If you want to talk about brain cells being damaged then we could look at the science and the effects that alcohol has on the brain. A lot of this is just good old common sense, and we just need to take the time to think it through.

Hard data is not fallacies, it may not be what you want to hear but hard data says the opposite.

You are contradicting man, you're were saying marijuana research is bullshit.
And now your pulling hard data out of your ass. You are spreading propaganda, that's unacceptable.

You are contradicting man, you're were saying marijuana research is bullshit.
And now your pulling hard data out of your ass. You are spreading propaganda, that's unacceptable.
Jeez dude give it a rest. I never said that research is Bs.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

gentleman! did we not just hear above to not have a peeing contest? That would be counter-intuitive to having a discussion about the topic. Please read my post above - there are good and bad things about any substance (AAS included).

gentleman! did we not just hear above to not have a peeing contest? That would be counter-intuitive to having a discussion about the topic. Please read my post above - there are good and bad things about any substance (AAS included).
It's no longer a debate to be honest. It has just turned into name calling and I respect everybody's position even though I may not agree. I'm pretty much on the middle on the subject. But I'm bowing out gracefully at this point. The spreading propaganda attacks are absurd because I don't 100% back a position.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

No more guys....seriously. or I will lock the thread. I don't want to unless I have to in case somebody wants to give some valid input. I'm not going to say it again.

It's like anything. Lazy people will be lazy on pot. Just like there are productive alcoholics and alcoholics that will ditch work to sit at a bar all day and waste the rent money.

I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who said (paraphrased) "I've had all my best ideas while sitting on my porch smoking hemp."
Most people would never dream of working out stoned but look at us! We all like to get ripped and lift some heavy ass weights. Go figure.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I think if smoking pot does hurt you financially it's not because it effects your motivation it's because of disgusting drug laws, It's drug tests that include thc and it's also about a background check that will list that you have had a drug charge but not list the situation. If it says possession or possession with intent nobody knows if you had some harmless weed or if it was a harder drug like cocaine. There are distinctions that really need to be made, I think the idea that a drug is a drug has been ready to die for some time.

Lol I make 95k And I just burned a bowl with my wife, I'm a chemical engineer with 3 kids. I'm fairly productive.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

This is what Im talking about. My girl smokes all day and runs a limo company, makes 80k a year too.

Top Bottom