napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Shutdown and Cruising?

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for all the info given.

Unfortunately I don't know of any means to have bloodwork done here in Ireland that is affordable. I am not even an Irish citizen and that complicates things.

Last one I found online, to have the full panel done, was over 400 dollars online. I simply don't have this kind of money to spend.

If you guys know of more affordable methods I would appreciate some advice. I heard that in the UK some times it's free?

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for all the info given.

Unfortunately I don't know of any means to have bloodwork done here in Ireland that is affordable. I am not even an Irish citizen and that complicates things.

Last one I found online, to have the full panel done, was over 400 dollars online. I simply don't have this kind of money to spend.

If you guys know of more affordable methods I would appreciate some advice. I heard that in the UK some times it's free?

Talk to your doctor about having bloodwork done

I don't have the bloodwork. I can say is that I feel really good for the first time in like a decade.

I suppose when the bottle ends and I do my PCT I will be able to tell if I will go back to feeling miserable.

If that's the case then I would rather continue pinning for the rest of my life cause we're talking about some seriously shitty way to live.

All the symptoms of low T, and I mean all of them, I felt daily for a long time.
Bro...just because you have symptoms of low test and pinning test makes you feel better ...doesn't necessarily mean you.are.hypogonadal....there are many.other.reasons.that.can.cause the.symptoms
Only a qualified Dr can diagnose you...it involves taking.a.full medical.history and running.blood.tests....you.want.to.self diagnose qithout ever ever having a blood test....not smart
If you.are diagnosed as hypogonadal you need. to have your treatment monitored by a Dr for at least the first yr
Don't be foolish with your health

Bro...just because you have symptoms of low test and pinning test makes you feel better ...doesn't necessarily mean you.are.hypogonadal....there are many.other.reasons.that.can.cause the.symptoms
Only a qualified Dr can diagnose you...it involves taking.a.full medical.history and running.blood.tests....you.want.to.self diagnose qithout ever ever having a blood test....not smart
If you.are diagnosed as hypogonadal you need. to have your treatment monitored by a Dr for at least the first yr
Don't be foolish with your health

While i agree with you. He is gonna do it anyway man. Hes already doing it.

Op im sure you do feel great because your test level is probly 3 times normal range. Trt of 200mg a week is far too high. What i would do is see a dr since you already started. He can tweak it to a more normal range. Self medicating is never smart period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom