napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Shutdown and Cruising?

bonetrone

Sup, Dylan.

I have been running 200mg of Testosterone per week for a few weeks and feeling great. I intend to cruise at that possibly for life.

I will definitely throw some other AAS later on to bulk up even further, though.

My question is: If any of the compounds I use shut me down or shrink my testicles considerably, how would I recover from that? Since I wouldn’t be running a traditional PCT afterwards.

Thanks in advance, my friend!

Seriously? I thought many people cruised for years without problems? o_O

Oh no bro......you have it all wrong. You don't just start blasting and cruising because you want to, and then decide to come off without repercussions. Once you start cruising you've pretty much made a lifetime commitment to on forever, because coming off after a long time is rarely ever successful with recovery.

You shouldn't be cruising unless you can't sustain healthy test levels, why should only be confirmed and prescribed by a doctor

dude, you have NO CLUE what your getting into.. you dont just cruise for no reason... HUGE mistake... do you have a low t problem? you have a serious reason for actually doing it or just because someone told you to do it or it sounds good? dont be foolish here

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Reason why I was considering cruising is because I always felt like shit. Even though I ate well, trained, had enough sleep, etc.

Here doctors wouldn't really prescribe you TRT easily and that would cost you an arm and a leg. So when I went on Test @ 200mg/week I felt like on top of the world for the first time since I was a teenager.

I really wouldn't enjoy coming back to my normal levels of Test. And I tried all sorts of supplementation to rise it and didn't feel any different.

So it's clear to me that I always had low T even though I wasn't diagnosed because the difference is too fucking brutal.

PS: I have Aromasin/Nolva/Clomid in hand. Wouldn't have started it if I didn't. Didn't feel the need to use Aromasin yet though.

Seriously? I thought many people cruised for years without problems? o_O

Ofcourse people cruise without problems. With proper check ups and knowing what they are doing because its fhe only option. But you give up certain things forever. And there will always be risks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only that, 200 is too high. Any good trt doc aims for 700-800. With 200mg, you will be way too high, and suffer long term complications.

Not only that, 200 is too high. Any good trt doc aims for 700-800. With 200mg, you will be way too high, and suffer long term complications.

Exactly. If one was on trt dr persc would be like 50 mg a week or 100mg every 2. Not 200 a week. On good gear you would be 1400-2000 that high numbers

I don't have the bloodwork. I can say is that I feel really good for the first time in like a decade.

I suppose when the bottle ends and I do my PCT I will be able to tell if I will go back to feeling miserable.

If that's the case then I would rather continue pinning for the rest of my life cause we're talking about some seriously shitty way to live.

All the symptoms of low T, and I mean all of them, I felt daily for a long time.

I don't know how true it is but I've heard that everyone reacts differently. I'm on 200mg a week of cypionate for trt

i cannot believe the fact you don't just go get bloodwork done... that alone shows the lack of care and irresponsibility... good luck ...

I don't know how true it is but I've heard that everyone reacts differently. I'm on 200mg a week of cypionate for trt

Yes that's very true. I'm also on 200mg per week which puts me around 900ng per dl. A given test dose doesmt always put everyone in the same range, or else there would be no need to give different dosages

Ofcourse people cruise without problems. With proper check ups and knowing what they are doing because its fhe only option. But you give up certain things forever. And there will always be risks.

you missed the point of his question...he did not.ask about being able to.cruise long term...he asked about RECOVERY after long term cruising...which there most certainly IS problems with

you missed the point of his question...he did not.ask about being able to.cruise long term...he asked about RECOVERY after long term cruising...which there most certainly IS problems with

Oh i know. Lol i answered that before you. There is no recovery. Its forever. Lol

Top Bottom