napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I start Ostarine if I already have low testosterone

Ok, you are getting some pretty bad advice here...

1. s23 is so far from what you would ever use.. its more suppressive than many steroids and offers nothing in terms of the healing you want.. its one of my favorites but you have zero reason to consider it...

2. your total T is low but your free T is especially low and thats the main marker to look at when determining if TRT is needed.. i started working with a TRT clinic that i would recommend you look into.. they can help you especially with blood markers like this... here is the link and my code

https://liveforeverlab.com/ref/264/

Dylan10

3. For the healing stack im sending you, its ALL non suppressive and there will be no impact on your test numbers whatsoever... im leaving mk2866 out, where it would normally be involved but it does have small suppression which i would avoid at this time...

here is the layout

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 Gw-501516 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

If your worried about your testosterone then any Sarm is prob not a good idea cuz they will either shut you down completely or cause suppression which if your test is low already then that doesn’t help at all.

You can try test boosting supplements like Fadogia, Tribullis, tong kat ali, taurine, horney goat weed, Cordyceps mushrooms… also enhanced athlete makes a test boosting pro hormone I juts tried and I feel it worked however I used it in PCT.

You are also at the age where you prob need TRT now so consider that. Honestly I think all or lost men prob need it past 40.

If your worried about your testosterone then any Sarm is prob not a good idea cuz they will either shut you down completely or cause suppression which if your test is low already then that doesn’t help at all.

You can try test boosting supplements like Fadogia, Tribullis, tong kat ali, taurine, horney goat weed, Cordyceps mushrooms… also enhanced athlete makes a test boosting pro hormone I juts tried and I feel it worked however I used it in PCT.

You are also at the age where you prob need TRT now so consider that. Honestly I think all or lost men prob need it past 40.
i provided him the layout that has zero suppression that will absolutely help him with what he needs with zero effect on total or free testosterone

Ok, you are getting some pretty bad advice here...

1. s23 is so far from what you would ever use.. its more suppressive than many steroids and offers nothing in terms of the healing you want.. its one of my favorites but you have zero reason to consider it...

2. your total T is low but your free T is especially low and thats the main marker to look at when determining if TRT is needed.. i started working with a TRT clinic that i would recommend you look into.. they can help you especially with blood markers like this... here is the link and my code

https://liveforeverlab.com/ref/264/

Dylan10

3. For the healing stack im sending you, its ALL non suppressive and there will be no impact on your test numbers whatsoever... im leaving mk2866 out, where it would normally be involved but it does have small suppression which i would avoid at this time...

here is the layout

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 Gw-501516 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week
Wow! I did not expect to hear from the main man. I appreciate all the information. I will start looking into this. Thanks again

Wow! I did not expect to hear from the main man. I appreciate all the information. I will start looking into this. Thanks again
anytime bro and i especially wanted you to have the RIGHT information, not the bull shit you were getting

Will the RAD bring up the testosterone? And that's a lot more ostarine than I was planning on taking
Any ped outside of testosterone that you use or sarm will give u a mild hit and lower test levels, some more potent sarms yk11 s23 will impact it further, only way u will raise test levels is with trt utilizing testosterone

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Top Bottom