napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test e and boldenone cycle 16weeks pct

medical4

Hey im running first 1-7wk test e 250mg/ml boldenone 250mg/ml both 1ml per week then i upped dosages at 8wk to 16wk 2ml/per week both im now at 8wk today im
Upping the dosages to 2ml im thinking what estro blocker should i take arimidex or nolvdex? And what pct should i use?

So you're one of those guys that doesn't have everything on hand before he starts a cycle. You just kinda go with the flow completely oblivious to the proper way of doing things.

Can you please layout your weekly dosages by mg? We don't care how many ml or cc's.

Yes you do need an AI. Preferably Aromasin but Arimidex is ok also. I'll let someone else advise you on PCT because I'm on TRT and I don't want to steer you wrong.

So you're one of those guys that doesn't have everything on hand before he starts a cycle. You just kinda go with the flow completely oblivious to the proper way of doing things.

Can you please layout your weekly dosages by mg? We don't care how many ml or cc's.

Yes you do need an AI. Preferably Aromasin but Arimidex is ok also. I'll let someone else advise you on PCT because I'm on TRT and I don't want to steer you wrong.

Now im at 500mg test e and 500mg boldenone per week inject day saturday and tuesday

Now im at 500mg test e and 500mg boldenone per week inject day saturday and tuesday
Sorry to sound harsh bro but you get my point. You need Aromasin in there 12.5mg eod for estrogen control and I would bump up the EQ to 600-800mg.

I recommend you donate blood towards the end or after this cycle.

Sorry to sound harsh bro but you get my point. You need Aromasin in there 12.5mg eod for estrogen control and I would bump up the EQ to 600-800mg.

I recommend you donate blood towards the end or after this cycle.

No man i understand :) ty u have fb or somethink where i can chat with u?

come on bro, why on the planet earth are you using steroids when you dont have any sort of a clue what you are doing? is this some kind of a joke man? STOP USING STEROIDS, period!

Top Bottom