napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp, Eq, tren, mk677

Northtexas921

Going to run this, experienced gear user but not with mk677. I'm sure you have answered this but would there be any benefit of using 40 mg of mk677? Test cyp 1000mg , eq 600-800mg 16-20 weeks EW tren ace 400 mg EW weeks 6-12/14 mk677 40 mg ED 12+ months 250 hcg 2 times a week arimidex 3 mg EW
I am on TRT monitored through my dr office so blood test are done every 3 months to check levels, full panel.

29 years 5'11 231 lbs 15% bf

Have been using mk677 for 7 weeks now 5 of those @ 40 mg split dose 20/20 12 hours apart? What are your thoughts. I am subscribed to your YouTube channel and watch all of your videos but I couldn't find any content if 40 might help in the long run? Maybe make it more effective?

Thank you in advance. Keep up with the great content, you are very informative.

The correct dose of MK-677 should be 25mg per day dosed in the am. Where did you purchase it from?

DNA anabolics. From everything I had read online it was listed as a top brand. They are 10mg pills. So no benefits of extra mg? And only am should be when dosed? Empty stomach or does that matter?

Going to run this, experienced gear user but not with mk677. I'm sure you have answered this but would there be any benefit of using 40 mg of mk677? Test cyp 1000mg , eq 600-800mg 16-20 weeks EW tren ace 400 mg EW weeks 6-12/14 mk677 40 mg ED 12+ months 250 hcg 2 times a week arimidex 3 mg EW
I am on TRT monitored through my dr office so blood test are done every 3 months to check levels, full panel.

29 years 5'11 231 lbs 15% bf

Have been using mk677 for 7 weeks now 5 of those @ 40 mg split dose 20/20 12 hours apart? What are your thoughts. I am subscribed to your YouTube channel and watch all of your videos but I couldn't find any content if 40 might help in the long run? Maybe make it more effective?

Thank you in advance. Keep up with the great content, you are very informative.

Welcome to the board...That's a BIG cycle, are you competing?

No I'm not. I plan on this being my last big cycle then plan on the cruise and blast method. I just know I will not keep all size I gain. My goal is to be around 225-230 10% bf. I believe after this cycle and continue what I'm doing I will achieve my goal. I have a few body parts I'd like to improve on and I feel this will put me where I want to be.

bro, dna anabolics does not sell real 677... they are known for selling prohormones sold as sarms... you should not exceed 25 mg per day either... you are getting to a zone where you could cause adverse effects... you need to get real 677 first because that is a very long time to waste that you need to be on it... why are you running such a reckless dose of test? that is so unnecessary man... you have the eq spot on and you are not overdoing on tren at 400 but then you go way overboard with test man.... 400/400 test and tren is fucking sweet man... that's all you need.. more is not always better and that's exactly how you are thinking... you need to run this proper and the right way and you will have great success... you should always run GW-501516 with tren and eq both... it combats the cardio and cholesterol sides associated with tren and being that it enhances endurance more than any compound could, it goes perfectly with eq since eq is the steroid that increases endurance the most...

you can get them both as well as the mk677... www.sarmsx.com They have the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

www.sarmsx.com is where to get everything bro...

let me know if you have any further questions and im happy to help...

Thank you for so much for the information, your videos are very helpful and you are in the forums as well. Is there any mk 677 that I could buy at a local store that you know of that is real? I generally have to buy everything with cash so my wife doesn't know how much I am spending on things.

I would lower the test. In my experience the tren over shadows the test so its kind of a waste. I would at least drop to 500-600. Ran that last cycle and was thinking bout lowering it even more the next one

Thank you for so much for the information, your videos are very helpful and you are in the forums as well. Is there any mk 677 that I could buy at a local store that you know of that is real? I generally have to buy everything with cash so my wife doesn't know how much I am spending on things.

LOL bro NO... not even close... you are not going to be able to get real 677 at any local store... sarmsx will at times accept a western union payment... you can email justin and ask him if this is acceptable... [email protected]

Top Bottom