napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tennis-elbow solutions

The other thing with cortisone is it actually prevents healing and even cause damage to the immediate surrounding bones and joints due to a loss of calcium. It still can used in a way that benefits us but IMO it's often overused.

overused and misused for sure... people become dependent upon it especially the ones more injury prone... im definitely not a fan of it... it causes far more problems than it alleviates

I have the same issue in one of my elbows and I just got a pair of SBD elbow sleeves from andersonpowerlifting.com and they help out alot when I'm working out...would probably help while you are taking the sarms. They are nice and thick and give really nice support. Having less pain every week so hopefully its almost done healing. I'm gonna keep wearing the sleeves though, might try out their knee sleeves next :)

I have the same issue in one of my elbows and I just got a pair of SBD elbow sleeves from andersonpowerlifting.com and they help out alot when I'm working out...would probably help while you are taking the sarms. They are nice and thick and give really nice support. Having less pain every week so hopefully its almost done healing. I'm gonna keep wearing the sleeves though, might try out their knee sleeves next :)

the sleeves do provide some relief while engaging in activity and i would use them, absolutely but in terms of actual healing and long term benefit, i would definitely use sarms to ensure actual healing and progress is made... the sleeves are a great addition to alleviate pain but you would want both so your not just masking wounds, you want real healing...

Definitely...I agree 100%. I might have to get some of the healing sarms next if it last much longer...which one are they again?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Definitely...I agree 100%. I might have to get some of the healing sarms next if it last much longer...which one are they again?

mk677, mk2866 and lgd-4033... all three in conjunction give you the strongest healing stack you can run

Ok thanks :)

anytime bro... you can run 677 all year round which makes it very desirable... here's a good healing stack for you...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks...appreciate it. Might be placing another order soon :)

That healing stack does wonders. The sarms have really helped me considerably with elbow, joint, knee, and shoulder pains.

I am in dire need of some healing and want to give this stack a try. I have had Tenex procedure to both lateral epicondyles and now I have medial tendonosis on the right along with a left rotator cuff stain. I have been off the weights since mid September when I had the last procedure (left Tenex lateral epicondyle and needling to right medial epicondyle). I am still experiencing pain with most simple ADLs. I have tried conservative therapy with Physical Therapy as well. I want to get back to the weights but I am afraid it's months away. Dylan, what's this SARMS X you referred to? A new vendor? I looked on Pure Essence and they don't carry the mk677. Any other quality vendors you folks know of? I would consider running an AAS stack as well if it would help. I'll do anything at this point since nothing seems to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am in dire need of some healing and want to give this stack a try. I have had Tenex procedure to both lateral epicondyles and now I have medial tendonosis on the right along with a left rotator cuff stain. I have been off the weights since mid September when I had the last procedure (left Tenex lateral epicondyle and needling to right medial epicondyle). I am still experiencing pain with most simple ADLs. I have tried conservative therapy with Physical Therapy as well. I want to get back to the weights but I am afraid it's months away. Dylan, what's this SARMS X you referred to? A new vendor? I looked on Pure Essence and they don't carry the mk677. Any other quality vendors you folks know of? I would consider running an AAS stack as well if it would help. I'll do anything at this point since nothing seems to help.

brother, i think your highly confused... pure essence most certainly did carry mk677 for quite some time and its shown the be the highest quality... sarms x IS pure essence, just a brand name switch... its all the same... the pure essence website just redirects to sarms x now... here's a link to the healing stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

As Dylan said pure essence has become SarmsX, so you'll get all the same Hugh quality stuff from them as you did before. You're in good hands!

I just saw the post about SARMSX going live. Will be sure to check it out.

definitely brother... all the products are exactly the same... its just a rebranding of the company so you will still be getting the very best you can find... mk677 is where its at too bro... read some of the logs around here on how strong it is... your making a great choice...

Top Bottom