napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Taurine

SpikedEggnog

anyone know good source for Taurine supps? i heard it is good for pumps. I am not on gear but I get insane pumps naturally and sometimes they are painful. I eat plenty of potassium, sodium, water, vitamins, minerals, etc. anything else that helps with painful pumps?

Im not home right now to see the brand i use. But i get it right from ebay. You can get caps or powder.

SpikedEggnog said:
anyone know good source for Taurine supps? i heard it is good for pumps. I am not on gear but I get insane pumps naturally and sometimes they are painful. I eat plenty of potassium, sodium, water, vitamins, minerals, etc. anything else that helps with painful pumps?

Just google Taurine and you can find it for cheap in bulk powder form from many online retailers. 3-5g preworkout should do it

SpikedEggnog said:

Supplementwarehouse.com is a great place to go..taurine is a must for me to help with pumps...

Top Bottom