napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SuperDrol?

21infantry

Buddy just came back from the UK with 5 bottles. Heard this crap is legendary, buy or pass? Also he got a product called Pro Mag from Dragon labs its a prohormone with a decent reputation, people trying to buy this like crazy. What you guys think

21infantry said:
Buddy just came back from the UK with 5 bottles. Heard this crap is legendary, buy or pass? Also he got a product called Pro Mag from Dragon labs its a prohormone with a decent reputation, people trying to buy this like crazy. What you guys think

Superdrol is very powerful and effective, if you get actual legit stuff. The downside is that it has extremely horrible side effects, and a lot of people just feel like complete death on it. Many will just stop it all together because it makes your cycle hell. If you can handle the sides, it can be great though. You just want to make sure and protect that liver.

As for the PH, I personally wouldn't mess with it. If it's a pro magnon clone, it's a pretty weak one and not worth it in my opinion. PHs are just as illegal as AAS, so might as well go with something like Tbol instead of that

RickRock said:
21infantry said:

Superdrol is very powerful and effective, if you get actual legit stuff. The downside is that it has extremely horrible side effects, and a lot of people just feel like complete death on it. Many will just stop it all together because it makes your cycle hell. If you can handle the sides, it can be great though. You just want to make sure and protect that liver.

As for the PH, I personally wouldn't mess with it. If it's a pro magnon clone, it's a pretty weak one and not worth it in my opinion. PHs are just as illegal as AAS, so might as well go with something like Tbol instead of that

Not illegal here, not for personal use, kind of the same rules as the UK for personal use its okay. To buy and sell illegal, but the laws very from place to place in the EU, once its in the EU actually obtaining it is pretty easy. Getting it from outside sources is difficult. Everybody in Europe uses the UK as there pro hormone and steroid depot to speak. there isn't any customs envolved and unless its on the prescription list at worst confiscated and destroyed.

21infantry said:
RickRock said:
21infantry said:

Not illegal here, not for personal use, kind of the same rules as the UK for personal use its okay. To buy and sell illegal, but the laws very from place to place in the EU, once its in the EU actually obtaining it is pretty easy. Getting it from outside sources is difficult. Everybody in Europe uses the UK as there pro hormone and steroid depot to speak. there isn't any customs envolved and unless its on the prescription list at worst confiscated and destroyed.

Well that's good, but still same situation regardless. If AAS and PH are both legal for personal use, then I would still go the AAS route

This is FOR ME but i know you could not pay me to run superdrol again... that's how horrible it is for me... you are lucky to just make it through 4 weeks of use... i have never been so miserable before as i was taking superdrol... strength and size, its unreal but for the cost, no way... its hard to run a cycle when you just want to stay in bed and are feeling miserable day and night... its so damn toxic, suppressive and just UHHHHH... the only way i would use pro hormones is if there was no other option available whatsoever and then i would be hesitant... stick with aas and sarms bro

superdrol is very potent, very cheap... along the same lines of dbol except dbol will make me feel like a million bucks, and Sdrol makes me feel terrible. use is dependent on what the goals would be..

as far as the pro-hormones me personally, i am going to wait for pure essence to drop their version of MK677 and run with that. which i am waiting for anxiously i might add...

Re: RE: Re: SuperDrol?

Angelo said:
as far as the pro-hormones me personally, i am going to wait for pure essence to drop their version of MK677 and run with that. which i am waiting for anxiously i might add...
You and me both brother!!

Angelo said:

I definitely like that plan bro... you will definitely feel A LOT better with that combo and you will get so many benefits with 677... very wise choice

DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:

I definitely like that plan bro... you will definitely feel A LOT better with that combo and you will get so many benefits with 677... very wise choice

Heard that MK677 is like hgh, nor really sure what to make of it.

21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:

take a look at an article i wrote on it... http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/vie ... k677#p5177

DylanGemelli said:
21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:

take a look at an article i wrote on it... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=391&p=5177&hilit=mk677#p5177

What it be safe to say to add GHRP 2 and cjc no dac with MK677?

Dangans said:
DylanGemelli said:
21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:

take a look at an article i wrote on it... http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/vie ... k677#p5177

yes it would but i would expect some water retention with that from the peptide addition... just be aware of it

DylanGemelli said:
Dangans said:
DylanGemelli said:
"21infantry" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Angelo" said:

take a look at an article i wrote on it... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=391&p=5177&hilit=mk677#p5177

yes it would but i would expect some water retention with that from the peptide addition... just be aware of it

Ok thx Dylan

Dangans said:
DylanGemelli said:
Dangans said:
DylanGemelli said:
"21infantry" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Angelo" said:

Ok thx Dylan

anytime bro

Re: RE: SuperDrol?

21infantry said:
What brands brawn , black label?

Will work for tren

DylanGemelli said:
This is FOR ME but i know you could not pay me to run superdrol again... that's how horrible it is for me... you are lucky to just make it through 4 weeks of use... i have never been so miserable before as i was taking superdrol... strength and size, its unreal but for the cost, no way... its hard to run a cycle when you just want to stay in bed and are feeling miserable day and night... its so damn toxic, suppressive and just UHHHHH... the only way i would use pro hormones is if there was no other option available whatsoever and then i would be hesitant... stick with aas and sarms bro
That makes me want to run it even more, Just because I have no sides with tren. I think I could handle the sides or even like them. Haaaaa:oops:

Will work for tren

jolter604 said:
DylanGemelli said:
That makes me want to run it even more, Just because I have no sides with tren. I think I could handle the sides or even like them. Haaaaa:oops:

Will work for tren

if you can handle the sides, 1. your a fucking lucky man 2. ABSOLUTELY then run it because what you can obtain is huge but i must warn you, its VERY rare to have someone who can handle them but if you can, by all means run it 3. MAKE SURE you get PLENTY OF WATER AND CARBS WITH IT 4. MAKE SURE you have a very strong PCT with it as well...

Top Bottom