napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions for first ever cycle.

Just wanted to drop-in an update. I was able to put in my order and Justin got back to me requesting CC & ID scans which I have sent in today. Hopefully order will be processed soon.

Awesome to hear bro. I'm sure you will see everything very soon!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I apologize for a delayed update, but I received my sarms order from SamsX all safe and sound.
Before I start my cycle early next year in Jan, I was wondering if i should get a pre cycle blood work done. I think I should, so that I can track.
Is there a name for the blood work that I can give to a lab for them to test?
I saw a post where RickRock recommended female hormone panel test, shall I be doing the same?

I apologize for a delayed update, but I received my sarms order from SamsX all safe and sound.
Before I start my cycle early next year in Jan, I was wondering if i should get a pre cycle blood work done. I think I should, so that I can track.
Is there a name for the blood work that I can give to a lab for them to test?
I saw a post where RickRock recommended female hormone panel test, shall I be doing the same?
yes bro, you need to do pre, mid and post cycle bloods anytime you run a cycle... here is a link to the panel so you can see the tests... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Guys, I have my pre cycle blood work test report back from the lab. Following are the items flagged by the lab. Should any of these stop me from stating my first Sarms cycle? Was planning to start this Monday (01/09/2017). Please let me know your thoughts.

1. LDLC/HDLC Ratio = 2.0
2. Alkaline Phosphatase = 93.3 U/L
3. S. LDH = 224.4 IU/L
4. LDH-Lactate Dehydrogenase = 243 U/L

I am also attaching detailed report here. Anxious to hear from you guys.
Thanking you in advance.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Hi,

I have been working out for past 11 weeks now (4-5 days a week). I am at 160lbs now, 6' tall and 14% body fat. My goal is to put on roughly 15lbs. Looking forward to hear suggestions for my first ever cycle. Until now I have been consuming only whey protein and creatine. Please let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks

Maaannn!!! I've been training for 6 years and I think it is not yet the time to jump on gear!! Give yourself more time bro

Guys, I have my pre cycle blood work test report back from the lab. Following are the items flagged by the lab. Should any of these stop me from stating my first Sarms cycle? Was planning to start this Monday (01/09/2017). Please let me know your thoughts.

1. LDLC/HDLC Ratio = 2.0
2. Alkaline Phosphatase = 93.3 U/L
3. S. LDH = 224.4 IU/L
4. LDH-Lactate Dehydrogenase = 243 U/L

I am also attaching detailed report here. Anxious to hear from you guys.
Thanking you in advance.

View attachment 3400
View attachment 3401
View attachment 3402
View attachment 3403
View attachment 3404

All of your bloodwork looks very good my friend. There are only a couple things that are barely out of range that are nothing to be worried about at all in my opinion. Good to go bro

Maaannn!!! I've been training for 6 years and I think it is not yet the time to jump on gear!! Give yourself more time bro
you need to actually read his post... he's not using steroids, hes referring to sarms... hes perfectly fine to use them and hes well aware to not use steroids...

All of your bloodwork looks very good my friend. There are only a couple things that are barely out of range that are nothing to be worried about at all in my opinion. Good to go bro

Thanks RickRock... I am excited...

Been following & subscribed.Your enthusiasm & thirst for knowledge is refreshing!

Top Bottom