napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions for first ever cycle.

Hi Dylan & RickRock, I am thinking to run the following cycle. It is essentially what RickRock recommended in his previous post but adding MK-677. Please let me know your thoughts. Also please note I intend to start this next year around mid Jan 2017. I believe this will give me enough time to dial in my diet and training. Please let me know your thoughts.

W1-W12
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT W13 - W16
Clomid 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
GW-510516 20mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Also wanted to ask if I can still continue taking whey protein to meet my daily protein requirements while on the SARMS cycle?

Stay away from steroids. You haven't even been working out for a half year yet. Don't be lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response. I apologize, I should have made it clear. I have been working out for past 12 months but have been a regular for past 11 weeks.
What would be an ideal weight to start a cycle and an ideal workout duration?

Thanks again.

12 months consistently and intensely is still not long enough. There is no ideal weight to start it's age, experience, and progress made naturally so far. You have to be e to do this without steroids in order to do it with steroids. Same with SARMs. Like was already said. Stick around and keep lifting a few years and perfect your methods and learn before you start PED use.

Hi Dylan & RickRock, I am thinking to run the following cycle. It is essentially what RickRock recommended in his previous post but adding MK-677. Please let me know your thoughts. Also please note I intend to start this next year around mid Jan 2017. I believe this will give me enough time to dial in my diet and training. Please let me know your thoughts.

W1-W12
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT W13 - W16
Clomid 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
GW-510516 20mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Also wanted to ask if I can still continue taking whey protein to meet my daily protein requirements while on the SARMS cycle?

thats a mean stack for sure... i love it.. yes, of course you can take whey protein... you an use it anytime bro... you dont want to depend on it but you definitely can and should utilize it.. nothing replaces real food, remember that however a few shakes a day is perfectly fine and beneficial... also, you would runk 677 in your pct because you need to stay on it for at least a year... the cycle looks great brother.... www.sarmsx.com has you covered on the very best sarms on the planet...

Stay away from steroids. You haven't even been working out for a half year yet. Don't be lazy

I sure will...No roids for me... :) Making changes so that I can hit the gym more regularly... and improving on diet...

thats a mean stack for sure... i love it.. yes, of course you can take whey protein... you an use it anytime bro... you dont want to depend on it but you definitely can and should utilize it.. nothing replaces real food, remember that however a few shakes a day is perfectly fine and beneficial... also, you would runk 677 in your pct because you need to stay on it for at least a year... the cycle looks great brother.... www.sarmsx.com has you covered on the very best sarms on the planet...

Thanks Dylan. I know real food is the best but since I am lacto vegetarian I find it little difficult to meet my daily protein requirements :-( Planning to add beans and pulses to meet some part of it...
Regarding your suggestion to run MK-677 through PCT and for at least a year: so after PCT am I just running MK-677 for a year or do I have to start a cycle of other SARMs after a post PCT break?
SARMSX is highly rated here and will always make purchases from here.

Thanks Dylan. I know real food is the best but since I am lacto vegetarian I find it little difficult to meet my daily protein requirements Planning to add beans and pulses to meet some part of it...
Regarding your suggestion to run MK-677 through PCT and for at least a year: so after PCT am I just running MK-677 for a year or do I have to start a cycle of other SARMs after a post PCT break?
SARMSX is highly rated here and will always make purchases from here.

i understand bro... well that makes more sense and explains things.. you have to do your best with what you have to work with.. for 677, yes, you stay on it whether you are on a break between cycles or not... you DO NOT cycle off regardless of the circumstance... after you complete your cycle, you only need 2-3 weeks off after your pct and you can begin another sarms cycle as well but none of that has any bearing on 677... you just stay on it regardless....

i understand bro... well that makes more sense and explains things.. you have to do your best with what you have to work with.. for 677, yes, you stay on it whether you are on a break between cycles or not... you DO NOT cycle off regardless of the circumstance... after you complete your cycle, you only need 2-3 weeks off after your pct and you can begin another sarms cycle as well but none of that has any bearing on 677... you just stay on it regardless....

Dylan, thanks for the explanation, appreciated. Don't remember coming across this in my research but when SARMs are dosed in the morning, is it the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or is it post breakfast? When is it most effective/ideal time? I apologize for a stupid question. Also are there any discounts on 677?

Last edited:
Dylan, thanks for the explanation, appreciated. Don't remember coming across this in my research but when SARMs are dosed in the morning, is it the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or is it post breakfast? When is it most effective/ideal time? I apologize for a stupid question. Also are there any discounts on 677?

its not a stupid question at all... it makes no difference when you or how you take it in terms of with or without food... the only time you would "have" to take it with food is if you felt that after dosing you had an upset stomach, which does happen, but not too often...

right now there are no discounts on 677... im not sure when or if they will have one... i know that their 677 cost is extremely high because they get real 677 as opposed to a cut version that is running rampant out there... so at least you know what you are getting at sarmsx...

Just take them whenever is best for you in the morning man. I personally dose mine on an empty stomach but it's fine after a meal as well. It comes down to personal preference

its not a stupid question at all... it makes no difference when you or how you take it in terms of with or without food... the only time you would "have" to take it with food is if you felt that after dosing you had an upset stomach, which does happen, but not too often...

right now there are no discounts on 677... im not sure when or if they will have one... i know that their 677 cost is extremely high because they get real 677 as opposed to a cut version that is running rampant out there... so at least you know what you are getting at sarmsx...

Got it. I guess I wont know until I start taking them if I have an upset stomach.
Noted about 677, its better to get the right product than a cut versions. Thanks.

Actually yes, GW-510516 do I have to take this on a non training day? if yes than when and what is the recommended dosage? I plan to take 1day rest per week.

Yes, you would take it every day whether you are training or not. Just take it the same time you would normally take it on non training days

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom