napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions for first ever cycle.

Been following & subscribed.Your enthusiasm & thirst for knowledge is refreshing!

Bro thanks for your kind words, appreciated...
I have found that this forum is full of knowledge... and most importantly the members here have so much experience and are so eager to give fellow/new member (like me) a helping hand. Sometime that is all that you need to put you on the right track...
I wish I had find this forum sooner.. :-( but its never too late... I keep lurking around here and learn new things almost every day...

Guys, wanted to share my experience of the first day.
Must admit not the best tasting thing I have consumed, one after another different taste and at the end my taste buds were confused... ;-) I took them on empty stomach.
Dont know if it is Sarms or a physiological effect. But even after an intense 90 mins of upper body circuit training this morning I felt like I still have lots of energy and can put in another 90 mins of intense workout.. It felt amazing... felt pumped and just didnt wanted to leave the gym. Have a good feeling about this... :)

Guys, wanted to share my experience of the first day.
Must admit not the best tasting thing I have consumed, one after another different taste and at the end my taste buds were confused... I took them on empty stomach.
Dont know if it is Sarms or a physiological effect. But even after an intense 90 mins of upper body circuit training this morning I felt like I still have lots of energy and can put in another 90 mins of intense workout.. It felt amazing... felt pumped and just didnt wanted to leave the gym. Have a good feeling about this...
trust me brother, your FAR from the first person to indicate this and i always love this sign... i have a feeling you are going to do tremendous on this cycle.. you will get used to the taste as well.. its never pleasant but the fucking gains are!! its amazing how the taste gets far easier when you see the results!

Updates

Sorry for a delayed updated but its better late then never. The results I have had with the cycle is crazy have put on almost 21.5 lbs in past 6 weeks. Below is week by week progress

W0 - W1 = Gained 8.5 lbs (RAD+S4+LGD4033+MK677)
W1 - W2 = Gained 4.4 lbs (RAD+S4+LGD4033+MK677)
W2 - W3 = Gained 1.9 lbs (RAD+S4+LGD4033+MK677)
W3 - W4 = Gained 1.3 lbs (RAD+S4+LGD4033+MK677)
W4 - W5 = Gained 1.7 lbs (RAD+S4+LGD4033+MK677)
W5 - W6 = Gained 3.7 lbs (MK677)

Side effects: During first two weeks there was big surge to my hunger thanks to MK677 but it slowly faded towards to end of week 3. Had no vision issues of S4, have some acne on the back which I believe might be due to RAD. All of these were ok with me but towards the end of week 5 my skin started darkening all around my fingers on hands, legs & left elbow. So i decided to stop taking RAD + S4 + LDG and continued with only MK677 in the week 6 & now in week 7. I have attached an image of skin darkening here. Wanted to check if anybody here have had similar issues. I saw my physician and he thinks it is psoriasis for which the treatment is long and may not be 100% curable. Which scares me a little. I am taking medication & applying an ointment prescribed by my doctor and am seeing some slow improvement.
I gave my blood samples today, expecting results by Thursday which I will post here once received. I think I will know more once i get the report if there were any hormonal changes which might have caused this. I must confess that I did miss couple of workouts in week 4 & 5 (3/days a week as compared to my regular 5/days a week regime) which might have added to this.
Please let me know what you guys think and how I should progress? I am at a point where I have never been before in terms of weight and fitness, would have liked to finish the cycle but the skin darkening has set me back :-(
Thanking everyone in advance for taking your time to read this and sharing your experience.

20170214_153736_Cropped.jpg

ive never heard of anything of the sort whatsoever... not to mention you are making huge progress... post the report because this is unheard of literally... ive seen so many different issues arise but never once have i seen this all these years...

ive never heard of anything of the sort whatsoever... not to mention you are making huge progress... post the report because this is unheard of literally... ive seen so many different issues arise but never once have i seen this all these years...

Thanks Dylan. I will post the report as soon as I get them. Yeah, I did a lot of research on this but have not come across this issue with anyone. In fact I came across this post where a user had a relief from psoriasis on test+aromasin+mk2866 cycle.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/3-weeks-into-first-test-cycle-8063.html

Thanks Dylan. I will post the report as soon as I get them. Yeah, I did a lot of research on this but have not come across this issue with anyone. In fact I came across this post where a user had a relief from psoriasis on test+aromasin+mk2866 cycle.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/3-weeks-into-first-test-cycle-8063.html
yes, i have seen that thread.. its very strange bro and i would have to assume there are some other underlying issues causing it but i can't say with certainty because like i said, ive literally never once encountered any side like that...

Test Results - Part 1/2

Here are the test results, pre cycle on the left and 7th week on the right. Please let me know your thoughts. I am planning to visit the doctor tomorrow to go over these.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Low ALP levels may occur in individuals with malnutrition, especially when their protein or overall calorie intake is low. Children may be more likely than adults to develop low blood ALP levels from poor nutrition because their growing bodies have higher requirements for protein, calories and other nutrients. Malnutrition may be caused by a poor diet or by any condition that interferes with the absorption of food, such as celiac disease. When malnutrition is the cause of low ALP levels, other signs of poor nutrition will likely be evident as well. These signs include a low body weight and low blood levels of other proteins, vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium and zinc.

Extra
phosphate is filtered by the kidneys and passes out of the body in the urine. Ahigh level of phosphate in the blood is usually caused by a kidney problem. ... Calcium and phosphate in the body react in opposite ways: as blood calcium levelsrise, phosphate levels fall.

low globulin indicates a possible issue with your liver or kidneys.. doctors screen for that with that level..

Common causes of lower-than-normal uric acid levels include Wilson's disease -- a disease in which copper abnormally accumulates in your vital organs, and Fanconi syndrome -- a condition in which your kidneys allow certain waste products to be reabsorbed by your bloodstream rather than passing into your urine and out of your body. If your body fluids don't contain enough salt due to a condition called the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion or SIADH, the amount of uric acid in your blood may also be unusually low. In addition, consuming a diet low in purine -- a substance your body naturally converts to uric acid -- can also result in hypouricemia.

--

Low ALP levels may occur in individuals with malnutrition, especially when their protein or overall calorie intake is low. Children may be more likely than adults to develop low blood ALP levels from poor nutrition because their growing bodies have higher requirements for protein, calories and other nutrients. Malnutrition may be caused by a poor diet or by any condition that interferes with the absorption of food, such as celiac disease. When malnutrition is the cause of low ALP levels, other signs of poor nutrition will likely be evident as well. These signs include a low body weight and low blood levels of other proteins, vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium and zinc.

Extra
phosphate is filtered by the kidneys and passes out of the body in the urine. Ahigh level of phosphate in the blood is usually caused by a kidney problem. ... Calcium and phosphate in the body react in opposite ways: as blood calcium levelsrise, phosphate levels fall.

low globulin indicates a possible issue with your liver or kidneys.. doctors screen for that with that level..

Common causes of lower-than-normal uric acid levels include Wilson's disease -- a disease in which copper abnormally accumulates in your vital organs, and Fanconi syndrome -- a condition in which your kidneys allow certain waste products to be reabsorbed by your bloodstream rather than passing into your urine and out of your body. If your body fluids don't contain enough salt due to a condition called the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion or SIADH, the amount of uric acid in your blood may also be unusually low. In addition, consuming a diet low in purine -- a substance your body naturally converts to uric acid -- can also result in hypouricemia.

--

Hi Dylan,

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. After seeing the results and some research I had a feeling that I have some kidney/liver infection/disease. Viral Hepatitis, HIV & Wilson disease scars me a little. Will be seeing a doc soon, will let you know how it goes. I am hoping its nothing serious and things can be fixed.
Quick question, as you know I am only on MK-677 now. Should I continue with it or take a break until the issues are resolved? Also as you can see my testosterone count went down should I start the mini PCT or again wait until the issues are resolved?
Once again thank you so much with all your expertise, really appreciate it.

Hello everyone, I apologize for being in hibernation for past few months. Wanted to share updates my updates and ask for your opinion.
Updates: My hands are back to normal no dark spots and my legs i would say are 99% back to normal. I did see a doctor and did an ultrasound test results were normal for most part, test did show a 4mm kidney stone but doctor said not to worry about it as it is in a location which is not causing pain.
Opinion needed: I am thinking of starting with MK-677 in mid August, which would be around 6 months break from my last doze of SARMS. I know its hard to tell what caused dark spots to appear on my hands and legs. But would like to give it an another go with this. What do you think? Is it a good idea or a bad one?

Hello everyone, I apologize for being in hibernation for past few months. Wanted to share updates my updates and ask for your opinion.
Updates: My hands are back to normal no dark spots and my legs i would say are 99% back to normal. I did see a doctor and did an ultrasound test results were normal for most part, test did show a 4mm kidney stone but doctor said not to worry about it as it is in a location which is not causing pain.
Opinion needed: I am thinking of starting with MK-677 in mid August, which would be around 6 months break from my last doze of SARMS. I know its hard to tell what caused dark spots to appear on my hands and legs. But would like to give it an another go with this. What do you think? Is it a good idea or a bad one?
i dont think that had anything to do with it whatsoever brother... you should be just fine to start it again

i dont think that had anything to do with it whatsoever brother... you should be just fine to start it again

Thank you so much for a quick response, appreciated. I will do the blood work before I start MK 677. I did not start with my pct after I stopped my cycle. I am hoping my test level as back to normal, well the blood work will show. Will post results before starting. Stupid question I have open bottle of MK 677 from February, can I continue with the same one or should I start with a new bottle. Not sure how long an open bottle is good for?
Thanks once again for all your support

Thank you so much for a quick response, appreciated. I will do the blood work before I start MK 677. I did not start with my pct after I stopped my cycle. I am hoping my test level as back to normal, well the blood work will show. Will post results before starting. Stupid question I have open bottle of MK 677 from February, can I continue with the same one or should I start with a new bottle. Not sure how long an open bottle is good for?
Thanks once again for all your support
yes, its still good and yes, always get pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork done brother

Top Bottom