napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions for first ever cycle.

Actually yes, GW-510516 do I have to take this on a non training day? if yes than when and what is the recommended dosage? I plan to take 1day rest per week.

its 20 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m. and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Dylan, I was planning to take GW-510516 30mins pre workout. Do you think its better to run it in the morning instead?
If you workout in the evening or afternoon dose it 30 minutes before and keep your dose each day consistent with that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan, I was planning to take GW-510516 30mins pre workout. Do you think its better to run it in the morning instead?

im sorry it was a typo.. 20 mg per day 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, once a day in the a.m.

Hello everyone,

Budget issue :-(
I was hopping that I could get the cycle + PCT in and around $1,200, max I can stretch to is $1,500. But the cycle + PCT is coming around $1,997 (including shipping). This is mostly because of MK-677. So wanted your opinion on how should I modify the cycle to meet my budget. Should I hold on to MK-677 (was interested in this for its long term benefits) or should I start with just single SARMs (MK-677) considering this is my first SARMs cycle?

Here is the detail of my order for the $1,997 cycle+PCT.
3 x LGD-4033
3 x S4
3 x GW-501516
6 x RAD-140
4 x MK-677
1 x Mini PCT Stack

Thanks everyone....

Hello everyone,

Budget issue
I was hopping that I could get the cycle + PCT in and around $1,200, max I can stretch to is $1,500. But the cycle + PCT is coming around $1,997 (including shipping). This is mostly because of MK-677. So wanted your opinion on how should I modify the cycle to meet my budget. Should I hold on to MK-677 (was interested in this for its long term benefits) or should I start with just single SARMs (MK-677) considering this is my first SARMs cycle?

Here is the detail of my order for the $1,997 cycle+PCT.
3 x LGD-4033
3 x S4
3 x GW-501516
6 x RAD-140
4 x MK-677
1 x Mini PCT Stack

Thanks everyone....

you can condense it down to the sarms power stack and that will save you the money necessary to keep it in your budget.. basically it just takes out the GW-501516 from the cycle... here is a link to the power stack...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

you can condense it down to the sarms power stack and that will save you the money necessary to keep it in your budget.. basically it just takes out the GW-501516 from the cycle... here is a link to the power stack...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

Dylan, thanks for a prompt response. Appreciated.
So if I understand correctly I run sarms power stack + MK-677 + PCT right? Or is it just the power stack + PCT?

sounds good bro! looking forward to your results... keep us updated on how everything is going bro!

Will do...
tried to put in my order. But for some reason I am not able to ship it to the address I want. My banking address is different than my shipping address and I cant seem to find a way. Also tried adding the address to my account but gives me a page cannot be found error.

Will do...
tried to put in my order. But for some reason I am not able to ship it to the address I want. My banking address is different than my shipping address and I cant seem to find a way. Also tried adding the address to my account but gives me a page cannot be found error.

Contact sarmsx at [email protected] and I'm sure they can corrected for you to have it shipped where you need it bro.

Will do...

im sure they can help you... when you email [email protected] make sure that you put attn: justin and tell him i sent you... he will get you all taken care of...

Just wanted to drop-in an update. I was able to put in my order and Justin got back to me requesting CC & ID scans which I have sent in today. Hopefully order will be processed soon.

excellent... generally after you send in everything, its 2-3 days to process and ship... make sure you are looking in your spam folder as well for any correspondence...

Top Bottom